They're coming after you,
他们的目标是你
trying to get to Will bribing judges another way.
打算另辟蹊径 来攻击威尔贿赂法官的事
I know.
我知道
F&E Construction.
F&E建设
What is it?
那是什么
Why?
为什么这样问
I found a check in your file from Canada.
我在你的加拿大资料中找到了一张支票
An un-cashed check from 2007.
一张从2007年至今仍未兑现的支票
Yeah. That-that shouldn't be there.
它 它不应该出现在那里
That should be in my personal file.
它应该在我的私人档案里
It's for $21,000.
金额有两万一千
That would go a long way to pay your tax bill.
这对交清你的罚款很有帮助
I know. Do you have the check?
我知道 你手上还拿着支票吗
Thanks.
谢谢
It's-it's complicated.
这 这事很复杂
I called the number on it.
我打了公♥司♥的电♥话♥
As part of your tax work,
这涉及到了你的税务案
I called employers for updated checks.
我打给他们 让他们重开支票
When?
什么时候
When did I call? Tuesday.
什么时候打的电♥话♥吗 周二
Did you speak to anyone?
你跟谁说话了吗
Yes.
是的
Who?
谁
I don't know.
我不知道
He wouldn't give me his name.
他不肯告诉我他的名字
He asked for the number on your check.
他问我要支票上的号♥码
Did you give it?
你有没有给他
No.
没有
Thanks.
谢谢
He called me back.
他之后又给我来电
What's going on, Kalinda?
发生什么事 凯琳达
It's just something from an old thing.
只是些旧事
"An old thing"?
旧事
Is it Lemond Bishop?
与莱蒙德·毕夏普有关吗
No. I'm gonna go and take care of it.
无关 我会去把事情处理好的
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Yeah?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I'll be back.
我会回来的
I'm-I'm gonna go take care of it.
我 我会处理好这事
That might be too big for you.
这个对你来说有点巨型了
I've got some lighter ones around the corner.
拐角处有小一点的
No, this one's fine.
不用 这个刚好
You sure?
你确定吗
You need anything else, let me know.
如果你有其他需要 只管告诉我
And it's not just the sink, the shower, too.
不仅仅是水槽 浴室也出了问题
Okay, I'll call down, but we're probably on our own.
好的 我会告诉房♥东 但可能没人管
They go out of their way not to fix things
公♥寓♥分户出♥售♥时 他们才不会来修
when they are converting the condos, so it forces you to buy.
变相的逼我们买♥♥下这间公♥寓♥
Are you gonna?
你会吗
Buy?
买♥♥下它吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
I like it here, but maybe there's better.
我喜欢这里 不过可能有更好的
Dad wants you to buy the house.
爸爸想你买♥♥下那间房♥子
He... He told you
他 他跟你说了
he wanted to sell it, didn't he?
他想卖♥♥了它 不是吗
Would you?
你会吗
Buy the house? No.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗 不会
Why not? You were going to.
为什么不 你之前不是想买♥♥吗
I know, but everything's up in the air right now.
我知道 只是现在一切都悬而未定
You got a raise.
你获得加薪了
Yes. But sometimes getting a raise means
没错 但有时加薪意味着你的雇佣成本
that you cost more;
更高了
so when they're looking to downsize,
当他们想裁员的时候
it's easier to fire you than someone cheaper.
找高工资的人下手是最容易的
And they're looking to downsize?
他们打算裁员吗
No, but we're just going through a bad spell.
不是 可公♥司♥最近正在困难期
You should move in.
你该搬过来
We should all live in one house.
我们应该住在一起
What?
怎么了
Not like you guys are married.
不是说你们非得像夫妻那样
Like a commune.
而是舍友
I've kind of grown to like you.
我觉得越来越像你了
Yeah? Not Zach?
是吗 不是像扎克?
No, not Zach.
不 不像扎克
He's getting too big.
他越长越壮了
You shouldn't answer it.
别去接
It's probay work.
估计就是工作上的事
They can't fire you if they can't find you.
他们找不到你就不能开除你了
Very funny.
很搞笑
Hello?
你好
Alicia Florrick?
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Is it work?
是工作吗
No. Wrong number.
不是 拨错号♥了
This is Kalinda. Please leave a message.
我是凯琳达 请留言
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗
I hope so.
希望如此
Don't worry, it'll all be about me.
不用担心 他们矛头是我
Just tell the truth.
实话实说就行了
Have you seen Kalinda?
你看见凯琳达了吗
No, why?
没 怎么了
She's not in today.
今天没看见她
She's probably just late.
她可能只是迟到了
You were second chair
你在维洛欣案时
on the Veriscene case, right, Mrs. Florrick?
是次席律师 是吗 福瑞克太太
Yes. Did you have ex parte communication
是的 你在庭审期间是否曾和温特法官
with Judge Wynter during the trial?
有过片面交流
No. And you have no personal relationship with Judge Wynter?
没有 而你跟温特法官也没有私交
That's correct.
是的
But someone you know does?
但是你认识的某人有过
You mean Will?
你是指威尔
No.
不是
I mean your husband.
我是指你丈夫
Peter Florrick.
彼得·福瑞克
I-I have no idea.
我不知道
You have no idea whether your husband
你不知道你的老公
has a pernal relationship with Judge Wynter?
跟温特法官是否有私交吗
I mean, I know that he knows him,
我是说 我知道他认识法官
but I don't know the extent of their relationship.
但我不清楚他们交情有多深
Did you know that your husband
那你是否知道你老公
met with Judge Wynter three times
在维洛欣案裁决前一周
in the week leading up to the Veriscene verdict?
和温特法官见过三次面
No. Really?
不知道 真的
On the eve of Judge Wynter's decision
就在温特法官决定
to award you $25 million,
判给你们2500万美元前
your husband met with him three times,
你丈夫和他见过三次面
and you had no idea? That's correct.
而你完全不知情 是的
Are we working off the assumption they did, in fact, meet?
我们能否不应主观假设他们见面了
How do we know this?
我们如何确定
Because we're going to subpoena Peter Florrick.
因为我方要求传唤彼得·福瑞克作证
You're going to subpoena the state's attorney? We already have.
你们要传唤州检察官吗 已经传了
Hold the door, please.
等一下 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
No problem. 28th?
没事 28楼
Yeah.
是的
So, you seeing Alicia?
你是来看艾丽西娅吗
Am I seeing Alicia?
我是来看艾丽西娅吗
No, actually, I'm being deposed.
事实上不 我是来作证的
Oh. Really?
哦 真的
Although it occurred to me
不过我也发现
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表