Good. Good.
好 好
Mr. Gardner?
加德纳先生
Excuse me.
打扰了
I'm really sorry about earlier.
对之前的事很抱歉
For...?
什么事
Nothing.
没什么
I'm just figuring things out here.
我只是在了解这里
Good.
好
But why are you sorry?
但你干嘛抱歉
I just didn't mean to come to you first.
我不是有意要先来找你
Alicia said if I had any questions to come to her
艾丽西娅说如果我有问题就问她
and not to bother the partners.
不要打扰合伙人
No, you're not bothering us. Don't worry about it.
没有 你没打扰我们 不必多虑
Are you sure? I'm positive.
你确定吗 我是说真的
Okay.
好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Everybody's so nice here.
这里每个人都很好
Yeah. Lawyers.
那是 律师嘛
The nicest people in the world.
天下最好的人
Oh, come on.
搞什么搞
One minute.
一分钟就好
Where are you putting me now, the parking garage?
这回你要把我安排在哪儿 停车场吗
Excuse me? I won the Taiwan case.
什么 我赢了这桩台♥湾♥案子
The one that you sloughed off on me.
你丢给我的这桩案子
We got Chen at the airport, trying to flee.
我们在机场抓到了试图逃跑的陈
He's going away for life. I'm not moving you.
他要判终身监禁了 不是我要你搬
Peter's moving you.
是彼得要你搬
Peter? Where?
彼得 他让我搬到哪儿
There?
那里?
I guess you kiss enough butts,
你拍了那么多马屁
you eventually kiss the right one.
总算拍对人了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表