Oh, dear God, you're kidding.
天哪 你搞笑的吧
You can't be serious. Who is it?
你开玩笑的吧 这是谁
Howard, would you be willing to step up
霍华德 你愿意在这段困难时期
and help Diane during these difficult times?
站出来协助戴安吗
If I get the corner office closest to the restroom.
给我靠厕所的那间拐角办公室就行
Is that a motion to replace Will with Howard Lyman?
现在是在动议霍华德·莱曼取代威尔吗
Yes. Do I have a second?
是的 有人附议吗
Second. All in favor?
附议 举手表决
Uh, what about debate?
辩论阶段呢
It's too late. We're now turning to a vote.
太迟了 我们现在进入投票阶段
It's all come down to this.
结果出来了
Yep.
好的
You seem distracted.
你看上去有些心烦意乱
I am head somewhere after this.
谈完我还要去别的地方
I'll get right to the point then.
那我直入主题了
There are two reports I can write.
我可以写成两种报告
One says that there was nothing unusual about the shooting.
一种就是 那一枪毫无疑点
The police behaved admirably, the victim behaved recklessly,
警方英勇可敬 受害方鲁莽无知
and this was all just an unfortunate accident.
所有的一切只是不幸的意外
In other words, a lie?
换句话说 撒谎
Well, let's just say, a compromise.
不如说是 妥协
Second report mentions the possibility of a drop gun,
第二种报告提到那把栽赃黑枪的可能性
the business with the noise on the platform,
站台噪音的可疑点
the embarrassing detail of the State's Attorney's Office
关于州检察官办公室因为政♥治♥目的
ignoring clear evidence of a drop gun for political ends,
无视栽赃黑枪的明显证据的尴尬细节
and the personal involvement of your husband
以及牵扯到你丈夫个人
in the events of the potential cover-up,
涉嫌包庇
and that will not look good for him.
这对他可不妙
And you want to know which report I would vote for.
你想知道我会投票给哪种报告
Yeah, I want it to be anonymous.
是的 我想进行无记名投票
I want to avoid a minority report.
弃用票数少的那种
Very simply, the more compromised report protects your husband.
很简单 偏妥协的那种对你丈夫有利
The more, shall we say, forthcoming report,
偏 或者说 直白的报告
hurts your husband.
会对你丈夫不利
Which one do you want?
你想选哪种
Nothing is simple, is it?
没什么事是简单的 是吗
Oh, that's not true.
不尽如此
Candy Land is simple.
糖果大♥陆♥就很简单[类似于大富翁]
I'm recusing myself.
我选择回避
Any way I go on this decision, I have a conflict of interest.
不管怎么决定 我都有利益冲突
Oh, that's too bad.
真是可惜
That boy pleaded with you for the truth.
那男孩指望你能还他公道
His father's dead,
他父亲死了
and all he wanted from you was the truth.
他所想要的就是还原真♥相♥
I'll see you again, Mrs. Florrick.
再会 福瑞克夫人
I doubt it.
最好不要
He could be president.
他会当总统
Oh, please, stop.
拜托 别说了
What?!
干嘛
He's handsome enough. Certainly tall enough.
他长的够帅 玉树临风
Oh, Peter doesn't even know if he'll run for Governor.
彼得还没决定要不要竞选州长呢
Oh, he'll run for governor.
他会去竞选州长的
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
He has to decide by next week.
他下周才会决定
Oh, Jacques, would-would you just give me a second?
雅克 能 能不能回避一下
Sure.
没问题
Hello, Jackie.
你好 杰姬
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
You have a moment?
有时间吗
I do.
我有
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表