And how many songs did you try against it?
你建议过多少首不同的歌♥
I don't know, uh, 30.
记不清了 有30首吧
We tried the Celine Dion song "My Heart Will Go On."
我们想用席琳·迪翁的《我心永恒》
But it was too expensive.
但版权太贵了
And after the YouTube video
在你们把视频
was posted on the Internet,
发布到网上后
how many suicides were there?
那里发生了多少起自杀
Our cameras caught five in the next two months.
摄像机在接下来两个月拍到了五个
Come on, Horton.
得了吧 霍顿
I'm not saying I did. I'm not saying I didn't.
我可没承认 也没有否认
Which means you did.
那你就是承认了
Donna Brazile called me.
唐娜·巴兹莉打给我过
I was honest.
我是实话实说
I used to like Peter, but I think he's lost his way.
我以前很喜欢彼得 但他迷失了方向
How has he lost his way?
他怎么迷失方向了
He thinks he can go it on his own, so be my guest.
他认为一切靠他自己就行 悉听尊便
Meaning he didn't offer you a position
你是指他没在州检察官办公室里
in the state's attorney's office.
给你留个职位
He didn't offer me anything.
他什么都没给我
It's a bad economy.
经济并不景气
I had to accept a job at a think tank.
我只能在智库混口饭
It isn't just me.
并非只有我如此
There are people that got Peter Florrick elected,
很多人帮彼得·福瑞克竞选成功
and he didn't return the favor.
他却不知回报
He's trying to run a clean office, Horton.
他是想清清白白做事 霍顿
He's basing hiring on merit.
以能力为雇佣标准
Well, that's how you offend a friend, isn't it?
你这么说真是让朋友心寒 不是吗
I guess I don't merit.
是说我能力不够吗
They call it patronage for a reason, Eli.
所谓赞助并不是无偿的 伊莱
You want a favor,
你需要我帮忙
you want me to praise Peter to Donna Brazile,
希望我在唐娜·巴兹莉面前支持彼得
I want a job.
我需要一份工作
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克夫人
You needed me?
你找我吗
Yes, Caitlin, you know how we're all short-handed
是的 凯特琳 你知道加德纳先生离职
around here with Mr. Gardner out
大家分担他的案子
and everyone picking up the slack?
人手有些不够
Yes, how is Mr. Gardner? He's good.
加德纳先生怎么样 他很好
Um, you're up on the Aidan Stoddard case?
你在参与艾登·斯托达德的案子
I am, I think it's fascinating. Good.
是的 我觉得这案子很吸引人 很好
I need you in court today.
我需要你今天上庭
In what capacity?
做什么
Cross-examination.
交叉质询
Mrs. Florrick, I...
福瑞克太太 我...
This will be my first time.
这是我第一次
I know.
我知道
You did well in arbitration,
你在仲裁案中表现很好
and everyone needs a first time.
每个人都有第一次的
Caitlin, you can do this, believe me.
凯特琳 相信我 你能行
Okay, if that's what you want.
好的 如果你希望的话
No, I think it's a good idea.
不 我觉得这是个好主意
Is she ready for court?
她准备好出庭了吗
You don't put fruit in the refrigerator, Will.
不要把水果放在冰箱里 威尔
You just buy new fruit.
要买♥♥新鲜水果
Good, the key is getting the Facebook evidence in.
很好 关键是要把脸谱网上的证据用上
Good.
很好
Who was that?
谁啊
Someone from work.
工作上的人
Am I gonna recognize my kitchen when you're done, Sara?
你弄完后我还认得出我的厨房♥吗 萨拉
I hope not.
我希望不
That's why we put coffee filters by the coffee.
所以我们要把咖啡滤纸放在咖啡机旁边
Doesn't that make sense?
这样才有道理嘛
Problem is, he needs a girlfriend.
问题在于 他得有个女朋友
Did you even try to fight the suspension, Will?
你有没有努力争取过免除这次停职 威尔
Did you? Wasn't something you fought.
有吗 这不是能争取来的
Where has the beer been reorganized?
啤酒都放哪儿了
I could have Roger make a call.
我可以让罗杰托托关系
Sara, your husband's a port master.
萨拉 你老公是港口管♥理♥员♥
Will's not trying to locate a boat.
威尔又不是要给游艇找泊位
He knows people, that's all I'm saying.
他认识人啊
And it's better than sitting around all day, playing guitar.
怎么也比呆坐着弹吉他强吧
Maybe you should get another job.
也许你该另找份工作
You guys do know my firm has $38 million in yearly assets, right?
你们知道我的律所年营业额3800万美元吗
Roger could call his friend at the Bar Association.
罗杰可以给他律师委员会的朋友打电♥话♥
He knows people.
他上面有人
You know, I'm fine. I have money... Or
我很好 我有钱 或者
maybe he could refer you to someone to get another job.
他可以走走后门帮你另找个工作
I just said that.
我才说过
Why do you always take what I say and repeat ?
你怎么老是重复我说的话
It doesn'mamatter who said it; it's if it's true.
谁说的并不重要 关键这是事实
Yeah, but I said it.
是啊 不过这是我说的
Ok, I'm gonna go over here
好吧 我要去那里
and talk to myself..
自言自语
Wait, what about a girlfriend??
慢着 女朋友呢
Why aren't you seeing someone?
你怎么不去交个女友
He is-- the woman on the phone.
他有 电♥话♥上的那个
Who's she? Some lawyer.
她是谁 什么律师
It makes him u uet when we talk about it.
我们谈起的时候他会心烦
Does it, Will? Who is she?
是吗 威尔 她是谁
How long are you two staying?
你们俩准备待多久
Where's your yearbook?
你的毕业纪念册呢
There were some girls in high school, remember?
高中里有几个女生的 还记得吗
No, he likes younger women.
不可能 他喜欢年轻女人
Your Honor, not only is this facebook page irrelevant,
法官阁下 这脸谱网页面不仅与本案无关
but it's a bit of a desecration of poor Kara
用在法庭上也是对可怜的卡拉的
to use it in court.
一种亵渎
Your Honor, I think I need your help.
法官阁下 我想请教一下
With what, Miss...?
怎么了 您是?
D'Arcy.
达希
I don't understand how this evidence pertaining
我不明白 既然这份证据
to the cause of Kara's suicide can be irrelevant
与卡拉自杀的原因有关
when that's what the plaintiff is suing us for.
而原告正是控告我们是自杀的原因
for being that cause.
那这怎么会无关
But that's not what this is.
但这不是
This is Kara's Facebook page,
这是卡拉的脸谱网主页
and to make it seem...
而且看上去像...
Like her thoughts just before she died...
像她在去世之前的想法
No.
不
That's not what I was saying.
我说的不是这个
I'm sorry, I interrupted.
很抱歉 打断你了
Yes, you did, I'm... If I could continue...
是的 如果能继续的话
It's a desecration.
这是对死者的亵渎
Yes, you said that.
是的 你说过了
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
You take the questioning.
你来提问
She doesn't like me, does she?
她不喜欢我 对吧
Not one bit.
一点也不
We started going out two years ago.
我们两年前开始约会的
And you were her tutor before that?
在那之前你是她的家庭教师?
Yes, and after that, every Tuesday and Thursday.
是的 之后还是 每周二和周四
Now, you claimed in your testimony,
你在证词中说
um, that...
那个...
One second.
稍等
Go right for the YouTube.
直接问YouTube的事
Sorry about that, Your Honor.
我很抱歉 法官阁下
My first time in court.
我第一次上庭
Objection.
我反对
Your Honor, do we really need the personal touch?
法官阁下 难道我们还需要建立私交吗
No, you're right, sustained.
你说的对 反对有效
Sorry about that.
抱歉
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表