For what? I can't tell you.
竞选什么 不能说
But he's got a problem.
不过他遇到个问题
A real problem. Financial or sexual?
真正的问题 财还是色
Uh, I can't tell you. Oh, come on, Mickey.
不能说 得了吧 米奇
You want me to crisis manage a crisis you can't tell me?
你要我危机处理又不告诉我吗
This guy wants options, okay?
这个人要看看有什么选择 行吗
He wants to know this scandal can be handled
如果参选 他希望丑闻能被处理好
if he chooses to run, but he doesn't want the scandal
如果选择不参选
to get out if he chooses not to run.
他不想丑闻外泄
This is BS.
狗屁
It's a bake-off without any ingredients.
又要马儿跑 又要马儿不吃草
Buyer's market, Eli.
这是买♥♥方市场 伊莱
If you choose not to play, there are others who will.
如果你不玩 还有别人愿意玩
Now, I'm meeting with three crisis managers.
现在 我手头有三个危机处理人
Whoever has got the best play, that's who we're going with.
谁的表现最好 我们就跟谁合作
Alicia, I'd like you to meet a good friend, Mickey Gunn.
艾丽西娅 认识下我的好友 米奇·甘恩
Yeah, I get it. You got Saint Alicia our on your team.
我懂了 你想靠圣母艾丽西娅压阵
I'll heard from you by Thursday, buddy.
周四前给我回复 哥们
Hi.
你好
That was the big meeting?
这就是你说的重要会面吗
Who's the investigator here?
这里的调查员是谁
Kalinda Sharma. Why?
凯琳达·夏尔马 有事吗
I need her to investigate a scandal before it happens.
我需要她在一起丑闻被曝光前 调查清楚
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Are you here to see someone? Yes, you.
你来这里是来找谁吗 是的 就是你
James Thrush.
我是詹姆斯·萨什
Very please to meet you.
见到你很高兴
And you.
我也是
How may I help you?
找我有什么事吗
Do you know the key distinction
你知道美国和我国
between the libel laws our in your country and mine?
在诽谤法上的主要区别是什么吗
Burden of proof is reversed.
举证责任互换
In America, it is up to the person libeled
在美国 证明诽谤言论为
to prove the accusations against them are either
蓄意或不负责任制♥造♥的虚假事实的责任
knowingly or recklessly false.
在被诽谤人一方
In England, it is up to the person libeling--
在英格兰 则要由诽谤者
your writing client, Mr. Lambros--
即你的当事人 兰博斯先生
to prove what he says is true.
证明他的言论属实
This is already adjudicated, Mr. Cardiff.
此案已经裁定完毕 卡迪夫先生
Yes. In the United States.
是的 在美国
Danny didn't sell any books in England.
丹尼并没有在英格兰销♥售♥他的书
Actually, I'm afraid he did.
事实上 我恐怕他有
This, in fact, is one.
我手上就是一本
Purchased not two weeks ago
两周前买♥♥的
from your wonderful Internet site, Amazon.
从你们无比快捷的网站 亚马逊
You can't... Actually, I'm afraid I can.
你不能 事实上 我恐怕我可以
I am a Queen's Counsel of the Royal Courts of Justice,
我是皇家法庭的女皇御用律师
and this is a writ of new proceedings for libel.
这是这起新诽谤诉讼的传票
You had this ready for the day you lost.
你在输的那天就准备好了
Mr. Cardiff wished to exhaust the American courts first.
卡迪夫先生希望先走美国的法律途径
You're going after the wrong man-- Danny did nothing wrong.
你们告错人了 丹尼并没做错
He accused me of killing his brother.
他指责我杀了他哥哥
He ruined my reputation.
损害了我的名誉
Read the charge.
具体指控你自己看
I am suing him for 20 million pounds.
我要求他赔偿两千万英镑
He's not rich. He doesn't have your money.
他不像你这般有钱
Oh, let's not make this a classist issue, shall we?
我们都别带上等级偏见的眼镜 好吗
I know he's not rich.
我知道他并不富有
Now he'll be poor.
我要让他一无所有
Mr. Ash Brannon?
阿什·布朗南先生
So sorry to keep you waiting.
真抱歉让你等了这么久
I'm Alicia Florrick. Yes. Hello. Sorry.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 你好 不好意思
Florrick? Right. Two Rs?
福瑞克 名字里有两个R吗
Yes. Right.
是的
Come with me. Certainly.
请这边走 好的
Filial Airrock.
Filial Airrock
Excuse me? An anagram.
您说什么 你名字的变形词
Sorry. It's a nervous habit. Sorry.
不好意思 我一紧张就会这样
Okay.
好吧
So you are the barrister that Danny hired.
你就是丹尼雇的巴律师吧
Is that correct? Actually, no. The solicitor.
我说对了吗 事实上我是名沙律师
Not as posh as a barrister, but we try harder.
不像巴律师那么光鲜 但我们够勤奋
Sorry, I'm a bit punchy.
对不起 我话有点太多了
Just, uh, first trip to the States.
但这是我第一次来美国
You know, just off the plane.
刚下飞机
Where are the Olsen twins?
奥尔森姐妹在哪里
Would you like a cup of coffee? Will!
要不要喝杯咖啡 威尔
This is Mr. Timothy Ash Brannon.
这位是蒂莫西·阿什·布朗南先生
Oh, yes, the barrister. Will Gardner.
是那位巴律师 我是威尔·加德纳
Actually, solicitor. No, thank you on the coffee.
实际上是沙律师 咖啡就不用了 谢谢
Oh, okay. Warden Grill.
好的 Warden Grill
Anagrams.
变形词
It's not a deposition.
这不算一次取证
It's a letter rogatory.
是执行调查委托书
And that's?
那是什么意思
Well, basically, it's a, uh...
基本上 那就是...
It's a deposition.
和证词类似
Evidence given before a trial.
庭审前获得的证据
The witnesses are primarily in America,
绝大多数证人都在美国
so His Lordship has agreed to allow it to be videotaped here.
法官阁下同意在这里进行视频通话
Good, then we try to get this kicked before trial.
很好 我们要尽量在庭审前解决
Or we stall it.
或者我们拖延下去
Stall what?
拖延什么
Cardiff doesn't need the money from this suit.
卡迪夫并不需要金钱赔偿
He wants the publicity. That's why he's expediting this.
他关心的是公众影响 所以才会如此心急
So? We can't just sit back.
那又如何 我们不能什么都不做
We get this kicked, there won't be any publicity.
解决这个案子 就没有公众影响的问题了
But the burden of proof works against us now.
但现在举证责任对我们不利
We would have to prove that Danny's book is true.
我们要证明丹尼的书写的是事实
Which we can't do.
但我们无法证明
We can't stall.
我们不能拖延
My wife's house-- it's in Toronto.
我妻子的房♥子在多伦多
My business, too.
我的公♥司♥也是
Canada is a British Commonwealth.
加拿大是英联邦国家
They froze your assets? Yes.
你的资产被冻结了吗 是的
What was your strategy in court?
你之前在法庭上的策略是什么
Show there could be no certainty about the events on Everest.
说明我们无法确定珠峰上发生的事情
Therefore, there could be no libel.
因此 也就没有诽谤一说
Well, that strategy just went out the window.
这个办法现在行不通了
What do we have?
我们有什么证据
To prove Cardiff took Lambros's oxygen?
证明卡迪夫拿了兰博斯的氧气瓶吗
Well nothing. The goal wasn't to prove it.
什么都没有 之前并不需要证明
Can we, though? Can we prove it?
但问题是我们能证明吗
What about the satellite call?
卫星电♥话♥如何
Robert talked to his wife
鲁伯特·在临死前
from his satellite phone just before he died.
用卫星电♥话♥跟他妻子通过话
We never needed the tape.
我们之前并不需要那段录音
I'm on it.
我这就去找
Are you the investigator?
你是调查员吗
I am.
是的
Do you have a minute?
你现在有空吗
Do you want me to have a minute?
你有什么事情吗
So there's a scandal of some kind,
就是说 有个潜在的丑闻
but you don't know who or what it is?
但你不知道是谁 又是何事
Yes. Can you find out?
是的 你能调查出来吗
How does this work when I investigate for you?
我为你做调查 这是个什么情况
I have no idea.
我也不知道
But you are one of my bosses now?
但你现在是我的老板之一
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表