Do other people in the unit take these pills? Yes.
部队里还有其他人服药吗 是的
In fact, isn't it an open secret that Adriphan
事实上 是不是所有人都在服用艾迪凡
is taken by almost everyone, from fighter pilots to...?
已经是公开的秘密了 从飞行员到...
Objection, Your Honor. Calls for speculation.
法官大人 反对 不可任意猜测
Actually, I don't think it calls for much speculation at all.
事实上 我不认为这是任意猜测
Mrs. Florrick!
福瑞克夫人
My apologies, Your Honor.
法官大人 抱歉
No further questions.
没有问题了
My parents always wanted me to take the corporate path.
我父母一直想让我做企业律师
But you were the rebel?
但你很叛逆吗
I tried being a defense attorney, but...
我试过做辩护律师 但是...
I realized I didn't like guilty people.
我发现我不喜欢有罪之人
Not that you do.
我并不是说你喜欢
Oh, no, I do. I love them.
不 我是喜欢 我爱他们
That's why I work here.
这就是我在这里工作的原因
This isn't going to go well, is it?
看来进展不会顺利 对吧
Nope.
没错
This is where I sat when I was waiting to be fired.
当我等着被炒的时候就是坐在这里
Really?
真的吗
Do you have children, Diane?
戴安 你有孩子吗
I don't.
没有
Well, i found the best way to raise mine
我发现养育我的孩子最好的方法
was to tell them exactly what is expected of them,
就是告诉他们我对他们的期望
how they misbehaved, and what they have to do
他们哪里行为不当 还有如何
to get back in my good graces.
重新博得我的欢心
I didn't even know you had graces,
我都不知道你还有欢心呢
and suddenly I seem to be out of them.
突然间我好像失去了你的欢心啊
No. I'm speaking of your partner.
不 我是在说你的合伙人
Ah, Will. Well, actually, he's in court right now.
威尔 事实上 他现在正在法庭上
But why don't I tell him you dropped by?
要不我之后告诉他你来找过他
Diane, I am leading an investigation into judicial bribery.
戴安 我在负责一宗司法贿赂案的调查
There are three judges on the bench
有三位现任法官
who are receiving payments in trade for their decisions.
用判决换取报酬
Really?
真的吗
Who?
是谁
We believe the nexus of that bribery scheme is Will Gardner.
我们认为这次贿赂案的联♥系♥人是威尔·加德纳
It's always nice to know how my tax dollars are being spent.
能知道我们交的税如何花掉的真是欣慰
Mr. Gardner has a Wednesday night pick-up game
加德纳先生在周三晚上有篮球比赛
involving lawyers and judges.
有律师和法官参加
At these games, he's introduced judges to bookies
在比赛上 他把法官介绍给收注人
for the purposes of illegal betting.
以作不合法的赌博
The judges quickly get sucked into bigger bets,
很快法官下得注越来越大
at which time the bookies forgive the debt
在某个时刻收注人就把赌注一笔勾销
in trade for friendly sentences.
以交换有利判决
One thing I've noticed about prosecutors, Ms. Scott-Carr:
斯科特-卡尔女士 我注意到公诉人的一个问题
they tend to treat accusations as facts.
他们最习惯把指控当做事实
We know your hands are clean, Diane.
戴安 我们知道你没有参与此事
How do we know that?
你们怎么能确信呢
You're right.
你是对的
We don't know your hands are clean.
我们不知道你是否有牵涉其中
You can demonstrate your hands are clean by talking with us.
你可以和我们合作以示清白
Well, look at this, my two favorite people.
真巧啊 我最喜欢的两个人
Cary. Kalinda.
凯里 凯琳达
Did you get home all right?
你回家还好吧
I did. Thank you. Whew, hangover.
还好 谢谢 宿醉
Nice jacket.
夹克挺好看
Thanks. I think it's the same label.
谢谢 跟你那件是同个牌子
Thank you for the time. No problem.
打扰了 不客气
Where's Will? He's parking.
威尔在哪儿 他在停车
Do you have a minute?
有空吗
You're being investigated.
你被调查了
I know. It's winding down.
我知道 风头已经过去了
It's not winding down.
风头没有过去
Peter Florrick just assigned Wendy Scott-Carr
彼得·福瑞克刚指派温迪·斯科特-卡尔
as a special prosecutor.
为特别检察官
How do you know? She was just in my office,
你怎么知道 她刚来过我办公室
trying to turn me against you.
想挑拨离间
It's about Lemond Bishop. They're trying to use me...
要查的是莱蒙德·毕夏普 他们是想利用我
No, it's not. We need to get out of the Lemond Bishop business...
不是这样 我们得退出毕夏普的生意
Will, it's not. They're coming after you.
威尔 不是这样 他们是冲你来的
They say that just to scare you.
他们这么说是想吓你
They say that because they have something.
他们这么说是因为手上有把柄
Judicial bribery.
司法腐♥败♥
What?
什么
Your Wednesday night basketball games.
你每周三晚上的篮球活动
She thinks you're introducing judges to bookies.
她认为你把法官介绍给赌博庄家
What?
什么
The judges bet on games, they can't pay;
那些法官赌了球 付不起钱
the bookies relieve the debt in trade for a lesser sentence.
庄家就减免了债务 用以换取轻判
I don't want you to say anything to me...
你不用向我解释什么
but I want you to take care of this.
但我希望你处理好这件事
I will not let this firm go under
我不会让这间律所
because of some S.A. fishing expedition...
因为州检察官的蓄意盘查而垮掉
Diane, it's not true... Of course it's not true.
戴安 那不是真的 那当然不是真的
That's not the point.
那不是重点
Make it go away.
把这事解决掉
Stop it.
结束吧
Stop...? Alicia.
结束什么 艾丽西娅
Peter Florrick is coming after you because you are sleeping with his wife.
彼得·福瑞克找你麻烦是因为你跟他老婆有染
Don't lie to me.
别对我撒谎
It's wrong.
这是错误的
You are her boss. He is the state's attorney.
你是她的老板 他是州检察官
Even if it weren't wrong, it's not smart.
即便这算不上错 那也是不明智的
Stop sleeping with his wife.
别再跟他老婆有染了
Do you understand me?
你明白我意思吗
You, gentlemen, are a grain, you are not a vegetable.
先生们 你们是谷类 你们不是蔬菜类
In fact, other vegetables gain more
实际上 其他蔬菜跟你们搭上关系
by being associated with you than you with them.
所得的好处多过你从他们身上得到的
That is why you were left with MyPlate.
这就是你们被营养餐盘所忽略的原因
Where is corn?
玉米在哪儿
It is subsumed in "Vegetables."
被算作蔬菜了
But we aim to change all that.
但我们旨在改变这一切
With this.
用这个
A full-body food chart.
一个全身型食物结构图
With sections for fruits, dairy, breads.
分为水果 乳制品 面包等部分
And here... Corn is at the heart.
在这里 玉米的位置在心脏
A place of prominence.
一个至关重要的地方
To reflect its importance in the American diet.
反映了它在国人饮食中的重要性
It is to all our benefit to rethink the current food chart.
重新考虑目前的食物结构图对我们大家都有益
And we need your help to encourage Congress to...
我们需要你们的帮助来促使国会
Chin up.
打起精神
Eli. Hi, how are you?
伊莱 你好吗
I'm good. So you're here...?
我很好 你来这里是
Oh, just to chat with a few friends.
来跟几个朋友随便聊聊
Really? How nice. Arthur, hi.
是吗 真好 亚瑟 你好
So you're trying to pull corn on board?
你打算把玉米拉上船吗
On board? With you.
什么拉上船 站在你那边
Well, it's produce, isn't it?
它也是农作物 对不
I thought we had a deal. Really?
还以为我们已经谈妥了 是吗
Cheese and fruit?
芝士加水果吗
That was our agreement.
我们是这么说好的
When you're dead, Eli, you know what the polite thing is to do?
你死的时候 伊莱 知道什么是礼貌吗
Get a shovel.
自己去挖坟墓
We think you should take Ventura.
我们认为应该由你来盘问文图拉
Why?
为什么
The sexism angle will come better from you.
性别歧视的角度由你来谈好些
We're worried it'll seem
我们担心如果我们来逼问他
like outsiders meddling if we go tough on him.
会显得好像外人多管闲事
Understood.
明白了
All rise!
全体起立
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表