No, you don't believe that.
不 你怎能这么想
I don't know what to believe, Mom.
我不知道该怎么想 妈妈
You don't want her over here.
你不希望她来这里
Okay, wait a minute, stop.
好吧 等一下 住嘴
You know it's not that, so don't try to pretend.
你知道不是那样的 别装糊涂了
I heard you two saying "I love you."
我听见你们说"我爱你"
I'm just worried that it's moving too fast, that's all.
我只是担心进展太快 仅此而已
I'll ask her over here less.
我会让她少来几次的
Hello? Uh, yes. Hello, sir.
你好 喂 你好 先生
Great.
好极了
Uh, can you meet us at court?
能在法庭见面吗
Alex Krakowski.
亚历克斯·克拉考斯基
I'm the manager of the Crestview Priority Inn.
我是CP旅馆的经理
And you rented Mr. Tambor the room in question?
坦伯先生入住了他所说的房♥间?
That's correct.
不错
This hotel room is taking on legendary status, isn't it?
这旅馆房♥间已经是个传奇故事了 是吗
And you accepted his Bitcoin?
你接受了他的比特币?
Yeah. It's a promotion, so yeah.
是的 是一种促销
And you would also have accepted
同时你也会接受
his frequent travel miles in trade for the room?
他以常客旅行里程兑换房♥间?
Yeah.
是的
We have a promotion going.
我们有个促销活动
Priority Inn frequent travel miles.
CP旅馆常客旅行里程
But you don't consider frequent travel miles cash?
但你不把常客旅行里程当作现金?
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, you have a cash register
我是说 你的收银机
with a drawer for cash.
有放钱的抽屉
Oh, yeah, no.
是啊 不是现金
We don't have a drawer for Bitcoin or frequent travel miles.
没有放比特币或者旅行里程的抽屉
So it's more like a trade?
所以更像是交易
Trading frequent travel miles for the room?
拿旅行里程交换房♥间
Uh, yeah.
是的
In other words,
换句话说
it's a commodity, not a currency?
这是商品 不是货币
Yeah. And we're not gonna do it much more with Bitcoin.
是的 我们以后也不想再接受比特币
I thought it would be cool, but it's a bit of a hassle.
我以为会很方便 但其实有点麻烦
Thank you. No further questions.
谢谢 没有问题了
Good morning, Mr. Krakowski.
早上好 克拉考斯基先生
If you wanted to purchase a book on Amazon,
如果你想在亚马逊买♥♥本书
could you do it using the frequent travel miles
能用你旅馆接受的旅行里程
you accept at your hotel?
购买♥♥吗
Could I do it? No, I don't think so.
能购买♥♥吗 我认为不行
Because they're non-transferrable?
因为它们是不可流通的
Yeah, that's right. It says right on it.
是的 没错 规则也写了
But you could buy a book on Amazon
但你可以用抽屉里的现金
with the cash from your cash drawer?
在亚马逊买♥♥书?
Well, no. You'd have to do it with a credit card or something.
不 必须用信♥用♥卡♥什么的
But you could also buy the book with Bitcoin, could you not?
但你也可以用比特币买♥♥书 不行吗
Yeah, I think that's right.
是的 我想那样行
Because Bitcoin is transferrable,
因为比特币可以流通
and therefore a currency?
所以它是一种货币?
Okay, okay, I get it.
好了 好了 我明白了
You know, I'd love to hear more about this saga
我很愿意聆听
of the Priority Inn in Crestview,
CP旅馆更多的传说
but I'm ready to rule.
不过我准备裁决了
Bitcoin is a currency. There.
比特币是货币 是的
Your Honor, Mr. Higgs still hasn't proved
法官阁下 希格斯先生还没有证明
my client created Bitcoin.
我的委托人创造了比特币
We'll be ready with witnesses tomorrow, Your Honor.
明天我们会带来证人 法官阁下
Good. See the two of you tomorrow morning.
很好 明天早上见 二位
I need help on Will Gardner.
关于威尔·加德纳的事 我需要帮助
I'm getting pressure,
上面在给我压力
and I've been asked to give you pressure.
上面还让我给你施压
And that's what that's about?
这个就是关于此事吗
Yes.
是的
You have a choice to make.
你要做出选择了
People always say "Choice" When I think they mean "Ultimatum."
人们说"选择"时我感觉是"最后通牒"
This was slipped to us last week.
这是我们上周拿到的
It's highly actionable.
足可以提出控告
Unless?
除非?
Unless you get me something on Will Gardner.
除非威尔·加德纳的事 你能帮我
We need to find which case makes him most vulnerable.
我们需要知道他哪件案子最有把柄
I like Will.
我喜欢威尔
I go back and forth on you.
对你的感觉却忽好忽坏
Then don't do it for me.
那你就拒绝我试试
That is Alicia Florrick's signature
那是艾丽西娅·福瑞克的签名
on what we believe is a forged document
我们相信是一份伪造文件
recently sent to us by an opposing attorney
是你们近日一桩离婚案的
in a divorce case against your firm.
对方律师寄给我们的
That's a felony.
这可是重罪
Forging a document and perjury,
伪造档案和作伪证
we prove this, Alicia gets disbarred.
我们证明其为造假 则艾丽西娅律师资格被吊销
But we don't want her.
但她不是目标
We want Will Gardner.
我们的目标是威尔·加德纳
I'm on your side, Kalinda.
我是站在你这边的 凯琳达
NewMint91?
新币厂91?
Who are you?
你是谁
Kalinda Sharma.
凯琳达·夏尔马
Your friend, Elaine, suggested we meet.
你的朋友伊莱恩 建议我来见你
Where is she?
她在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
It's Bao, right?
你姓鲍 对吧
Yeah. Don't you ever just want to let the secret out?
是的 你就没想过将秘密公之于众吗
Scream at the top of your lungs, "I did it"?
嘶声竭力地大喊 "是哥的杰作"
Did what?
什么杰作
Invented Bitcoin.
发明了比特币
Okay. Oh, God,
好吧 天呐
she's getting back at me, isn't she?
她在报复我 是吧
So she sent you?
是她派你来的?
Getting back at you for what?
报复你什么
I said I would leave her alone.
我说了我不会烦她
I found out she invented Bitcoin,
我发现她发明了比特币
and she threatened me, so I said I would drop it.
然后她威胁我 我便说我会就此不提
Now she sends you.
她现在倒派你来了
No, no, she didn't send me.
不 我不是她派来的
I'm not Mr. Bitcoin.
我不是比特币先生
She is.
她才是
Anyway, you should check out the new embedding.
反正 你该看看新的嵌入
That isn't me.
那不是我♥干♥的
What isn't you?
什么不是你干的
The newest block of Bitcoin
比特币最新的数据组里
has a statement embedded in the code.
有一段声明嵌入在代码里
A statement?
声明?
When did that happen?
这是什么时候的事
Last night.
昨晚
See?
你看
What does it say?
上面怎么说
"Stack is innocent."
"斯塔克是无辜的"
Your Honor, the time code of the embedding
法官阁下 比特币最新数据组里的
on this new block of Bitcoins--
代码嵌入的时间
embedding that only could be put there by Bitcoin's inventor--
由于嵌入只能由比特币发明者完成
was at exactly the same moment
而这时间 恰好是斯塔克先生
Mr. Stack was in court yesterday.
昨天出庭之时
Which means nothing, Your Honor.
这毫无意义 法官阁下
It's the easiest thing in the world
设定程序延迟嵌入
to arrange for a delayed embedding.
是世界上最简单的事
And in fact, if you were trying to establish an alibi,
而事实上 如果你想构造不在场证明
wouldn't you delay the embedding
肯定会将嵌入推迟至
for exactly the moment you were in court?
你恰好在法庭上的时刻
Or if you were trying to set Mr. Stack up,
或者 如果你试图陷害斯塔克先生
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表