The evidence does not support the finding
这些证据无法证明
that my client is guilty of premeditated murder.
我当事人是预谋谋杀
Alicia? Alicia?
艾丽西娅 艾丽西娅
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Your Honor, the trial is over.
法官阁下 庭审已经结束
The jury has heard the evidence.
陪审团已聆讯所有证据
The arguments now are purely about
现在的争论点纯粹是关于
your jury instructions, that's all...
您给陪审团的指示 这正是...
And that's what we're arguing, Your Honor... Mr. Agos?
这正是我们要争辩的 法官阁下 艾格斯先生
I know that interruption is a standard trope
我知道现代人对于打断别人说话
of today's modern discourse,
早就习以为常
but do you happen to remember what I said about it?
但你还记得我是怎么说的吗
You said you didn't like it.
您说您不喜欢这种行为
Yes. If you did it again?
是的 如果你再犯呢
I was gonna have to go sit down. That's right.
我就要退下去 是的
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
The prosecution worries they failed to
控方担心此案无法
make their case for first-degree murder.
建立一级谋杀的罪名
We sympathize.
我们表示同情
We don't think they made their case, either.
我们也认为此案罪名并不成立
Our client is innocent.
我当事人是清白的
Officer Fisher didn't kill her husband.
费雪警官没有杀害她的丈夫
She didn't take her service revolver
她并没有用自己的配枪
and shoot him in the head.
射杀她丈夫头部
Yes, I see your hand, Counselor.
好的 我知道你有话要说 控方律师
Are you finished, Ms. Lockhart?
你说完了吗 洛克哈特女士
Yes, I am, Your Honor.
说完了 法官阁下
The defense is forcing the jury
辩方这是强迫陪审团
into an all-or-nothing deliberation--
进行审议时 只有两种极端选择
first-degree murder or not guilty.
一级谋杀 或无罪释放
You're the ones who fought the all-or-nothing prosecution...
是你提出这种起诉...
Mr. Coyne.
科因先生
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
The evidence at trial is what should guide your decision.
您应以庭审中的证据为判定依据
The jury heard evidence
呈给陪审团的证据
from which they could reasonably conclude that the elements
可以让他们合理地判断出
of second-degree murder have not been met...
二级谋杀的因素并未...
Ms. Venegas. Yes.
维妮嘉丝女士 你好
Yes, I received your message, ma'am.
我收到了你的来信 女士
I'm so sorry, but we can't accommodate you.
我很抱歉 我们无法接收你的孩子
We limit enrollment to the beginning of the year.
我们只在年初招收新生
I understand. It's just...
我理解 只是...
I know occasionally you make exceptions.
我知道偶尔也会有例外
For legacy students, yes.
对于特长生 是的
My children were students at your elementary school
在我丈夫跟我搬走前 我的孩子们
before my husband and I moved away.
曾就读于你们的小学
He's the new State's Attorney, you know.
他是新任的州检察官
Oh, Peter Florrick?
彼得·福瑞克啊
I wasn't making the connection.
我没有想到你的他妻子
Yes, and he would be thrilled if we could work this out.
如果能解决这个问题 他肯定很高兴
Let's just meet to discuss.
让我们先见面谈谈吧
Certainly. But you understand I can't make any promises.
当然 但你要知道我没法做任何保证
Oh, yes, I understand. Does tomorrow at 10:00 work?
当然 我理解 明早十点可以吗
Great!
太好了
Thank you so much, Ms. Venegas. I'll see you then.
非常感谢 维妮嘉丝女士 明天见
Peter, hi.
彼得
I set up a meeting with the headmistress at Capstone.
我跟顶点中学的女校长约了次会面
Really? I thought they said no.
真的吗 他们不是拒绝了吗
They did, but they're open to a meeting,
是这样 但他们愿意见面谈谈
and it wouldn't hurt if you gave them a call.
你若能打个电♥话♥ 只会好办事
She seemed... persuadable.
她听起来...有回旋余地
When is the meeting?
什么时候会面
it's tomorrow at 10:00, but you don't have to go.
明天上午十点 你不一定要去
I'll go. Okay.
我会去的 那好
Tomorrow at 10:00.
那明天十点
And... I think she liked the State's Attorney thing, so...
我觉得她挺看重州检察官的头衔...
I'll play it up. Okay?
我会装官腔的
All right, bye.
好的 拜拜
What happened?
怎么了
The judge won't instruct on second-degree murder.
法官不会给陪审团二级谋杀的指示
It's Judge Dunaway. You said he leaned toward the prosecution.
是达纳韦法官 你说他是倾向于控方的
He used to.
他以前如是此
Where's the jury on this?
陪审团的态度如何
I don't think we convinced them of first degree.
我认为我们没能说服他们这是一级谋杀
You agree? I think the jury likes her.
你同意吗 我认为陪审团喜欢她
I don't think we made the sale on premeditation.
我觉得在有预谋这点上 我们说服力不够
So, why didn't we? We had a witness that fell through.
为何不够 我们的一名证人表现很差
And some of the motions... they just didn't go our way.
还有一些动议 都对我们不利
Make the deal.
达成认罪协议吧
They'll want manslaughter.
他们想要过失杀人
Manslaughter, no. Second degree, four years.
过失杀人不行 二级谋杀 四年
Where the hell are all the tough-on-crime judges these days?
这年头那些会严惩罪犯的法官都哪去了
Mr. Gardner. One second.
加德纳先生 等一下
I don't want things to be awkward.
我不希望我们之间变得尴尬
I so don't want things to be awkward.
我也绝不希望我们之间变得尴尬
Good. Then they won't be.
很好 那就不会尴尬
So, that's it then, isn't it?
就这样了 是吗
What?
什么
We just decide it, and it's so?
我们刚做的决定 这就可以了吗
Yep. We're adults.
是的 我们都是成年人了
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Looks like you're needed.
看起来你有事要做
Then I'll get back to work.
那我先去工作了
Thank you.
谢谢
You have no reason to thank me, Alicia.
你完全不用谢我 艾丽西娅
No reason at all.
完全不用
I have these discovery documents
我这里有些文件
for you to go over...
要你过目
Well fought, Cary.
想的很全面 加里
You've become quite the litigator.
你这个公诉人做得不错
Thank you, Diane. We try to keep you guys honest.
谢谢夸奖 戴安 只是尽职尽责罢了
So, we have an offer.
我们有个提议
We probably should hurry, or the jury will be in soon.
那得快点 陪审团很快就要有判决了
Second degree, four years.
二级谋杀 四年
Diane, you still there?
戴安 你还在线吗
Yes, I'm here.
是的 我在
We're just thinking it over.
我们只是在考虑
We'll take it to our client.
我们会通知我当事人
But she'll be much more inclined if you offer probation.
若能有缓刑 她会更倾向于接受
It's not going to be probation.
缓刑免谈
She killed her husband for the insurance money.
她为了保险金杀害了她的丈夫
He committed suicide. Come on, he committed suicide
他是自杀 他用她的配枪
with her service revolver...?!
来自杀吗
Too bad you couldn't shake the alibi.
很可惜你们无法推♥翻♥不在场证明
Okay, let's not go over this again.
好了 不要再争了
We'll, we'll take it to our client, Cary.
我们会转达给我当事人 加里
That's all we can say. Okay, do.
其他无法保证 那就去吧
Just know you're not getting any better than this, okay, Diane?
只是要记着这是我们的底线 戴安
Bye.
回见
Yes! Yes!
太好了 太好了
Oh! Oh, well done!
做得好
They're offering second-degree murder.
对方提出二级谋杀的协议
Four years.
四年
Four years?
四年
The statutory minimum.
这是法定最短年限
You'll be out in one.
你一年后就能出狱
It's good news, Lauryn.
这是好消息 劳伦
They're worried about their case;
他们担心会无罪释放
that's why they're making an offer.
所以给了一个提议
So I should wait for a verdict?
那我不是应该等判决吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表