I never asked you... Oh, Will, just be quiet.
我从没有让你... 威尔 不要说话
You think it's about you?
你觉得这是因为你吗
Men always think it's about them.
男人总是觉得事情与自己有关
I got a better offer--
我得到了更好的工作
Bonnie, Abrams & O'Connell.
邦妮 艾布勒姆斯&奥康内尔律所
They're gonna make me junior partner.
他们让我当初级合伙人
Plus, it's closer to my apartment.
而且 离我的公♥寓♥也更近
I have baggage.
我是个有包袱的人
Well, let's see it.
那咱们来看看你的包袱吧
Come on.
来吧
You'll see it soon enough.
保证你很快就会见到
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Promises, promises.
总有各种保证
This is... this is very generous.
你们非常大方
We think the salary is befitting our first choice.
你是我们的第一人选 我们认为这份薪水很合适
This is where you grew up, Cary.
这是你成长的地方 凯里
We'd love to have you come home.
很高兴你能重新回来
I'd be honored.
我很荣幸能回来工作
Oh, we're gonna need you to hit the ground sprinting--
我们需要你马上投入工作
we're stretched pretty thin right now.
我们现在过度超负荷运作了
Load me up.
交给我吧
Oh, I'm needed in court.
我要上庭了
Welcome back, Cary.
欢迎回来 凯里
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah. Look, the only way this is gonna work
你回来工作
is if we start with a clean slate.
我们必须既往不咎
So I hereby declare any unresolved issues
我现在宣布我们之前
between us...
未解开的过节
officially resolved.
正式结束
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll get you an office lined up.
我会给你准备办公室
And given your experience as Deputy A.S.A.,
鉴于你有担任州副检察官的经验
we'd like you to take on some managerial responsibilities.
我们想让你承担一些管理职责
Personnel related, if you're game.
人事方面的工作 如果你愿意
Yeah sure. What is it?
当然 是什么
We need a slush fund.
我们需要行贿基金
Slush fund. Yeah.
行贿基金 是的
For, uh, discretionary expenses. You know.
用来支付自♥由♥开支
Getting clients laid.
为顾客招♥妓♥
This isn't my first lousy economy.
我不是第一次遇上国家经济危机了
That's a surefire way
这是保住生意的
to keep business from walking out that door.
不二法门
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hey. So, you're back.
你回来了
I am.
是的
It's gonna be OK for you?
你不会有问题吧
Why wouldn't it?
怎么会有问题呢
Um, I'm going for a drink later with some of the third-years.
我准备和几个三年级律师出去喝一杯
You want to meet us?
一起去吧?
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
I have a lot on... At Brando's.
还有很多事情... 在布兰多斯
But thanks. Um, maybe next time.
还是算了 下次吧
Nope.
没有
Never seen those credit card receipts before in my life.
这辈子都没见过这些信♥用♥卡♥收据
There are four receipts from Ms. Rooney's credit card,
鲁尼太太有四张信♥用♥卡♥收据
all after Patrick Rooney was in custody.
均出自派翠克·鲁尼收监之后
I can understand missing one, but four?
漏掉一张我能理解 但四张都漏了?
Objection. Asked and answered. Withdrawn.
反对 自问自答 我收回
Was one of the tasks delegated to you by my client
我的当事人是否把整理案中
the compiling of all financial information in this case? Yes.
所有财务类信息的任务交给了你 是的
So all the credit card receipts
就是说所有的信♥用♥卡♥收据
would have to cross your desk first,
必然先由你经手
and then it would be your responsibility
之后也是由你负责
to alert ASA Cuesta?
告知当时的助理检察官奎斯塔?
If they had been discovered.
如果这些收据被发现了的话
And if they had, yes,
是 如果当时我发现了
I would have turned them over to Richard.
我会把它们交给理查德
You were injured in a car accident earlier in the year?
那年早些时候你在一场车祸中受伤了是吗
New Year's? Yes. So?
新年的时候 是的 所以呢
In May of that year,
那年五月
two months before Terri Rooney's case,
泰里·鲁尼案子发生两个月前
did you register yourself at the CLR Clinic
你是否为自己在戒毒所登了记
for an addiction to hydrocodone
因为你在那场事故后的治疗期间
that you developed after that accident?
对氢可酮上了瘾
Objection. Your Honor, this credit card information,
反对 法官阁下 这个信♥用♥卡♥信息
it really incriminates the accused, not Mr. Bullock.
应该说明被告有罪 而非布洛克先生
Except the accused is not the one addicted to painkillers.
但被告不是那个对止痛药上瘾的人
Which has nothing to do with the credit card receipts.
没有发现信♥用♥卡♥收据与此无关
Credit card receipts you didn't even know existed
这些信♥用♥卡♥收据在我们提交庭上之前
until we brought them to this court's attention.
你们根本不知道它们的存在
Yes, which you're only doing to reassign blame.
没错 你们这么做就是为了找个替罪羊
Excuse me? Why would we do that?
不好意思 我们为什么要这么做
Why would we bring forward evidence
我们为什么提出一份
that would be damaging to us?
会害到我们自己的证据
Because you were afraid I would bring it forward
因为你们害怕我会先提出来
Oh, Your Honor, I'm not sure
法官阁下 我不知道
whether to be flattered or outraged
我该觉得荣幸之至还是愤怒之极
by the prosecutor's regard for our malevolence
看到公诉人把我们想得如此恶毒
and our... Okay, okay. Okay.
如此... 好了 好了
Both said your piece? Good.
双方观点都说完了吗 好的
Let's just sit on down, stop posturing.
都坐下吧 不要故作姿态了
Let's just talk, okay?
冷静地谈话 好吗
Mr. Bullock...
布洛克先生
were you addicted to painkillers in 1992?
你在1992年是否对止疼药上了瘾
Yes, Your Honor,
是的 法官阁下
I had a dependency problem, but I never...
我有依赖药物的问题 但我从没...
I understand that, sir.
我理解 先生
Did you mention this dependency to your co-counsel over there?
你是否向你的搭档谈及过这个问题
No.
没有
Okay.
好的
Judge Cuesta...
奎斯塔法官
did you ever see any of these credit card receipts?
你是否曾见过这些收据中的任何一张
No.
没有
And who had the responsibility for this evidence?
谁当时负责这份证据
Your Honor... Wait your turn, sir.
法官阁下 没轮到你呢 先生
I'm asking His Honor.
我在问法官阁下
Judge?
法官?
My co-counsel had the responsibility.
我的搭档对此负有责任
That is not true.
这不是真的
Thank you, Mr. Bullock.
谢谢你 布洛克先生
Okay.
好吧
You may step down, sir.
你可以下去了 先生
I have no more questions.
我没有问题了
To Cary Agos.
致凯里·艾格斯
Welcome back to the dark side.
欢迎回到黑暗这边
To the dark side!
致黑暗这边
And to Alicia Florrick,
也致艾丽西娅·福瑞克
who got a judge off today.
她今天为一名法官脱罪了
Correction--
更正
got a judge out of the penalty box today.
是把法官从受罚席上弄了下来
Congratulations!
恭喜
You're running with the pack these days.
你融合地很好
What?
什么
You are doing well.
你做得不错
You're light.
没有心理负担
Oh, I don't know, Cary.
我不知道 凯里
Sometimes I get it, I get the law,
有些时候我明白 明白法律
I get what I'm doing here,
我知道我在做什么
and then there are moments where I think, "What the...
但有些时刻我却会想 "我他...
what am I doing?"
我到底在干什么"
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表