Bribery, banging judges.
行贿 跟法官上♥床♥
Did I say banging?
我刚才是说上♥床♥吗
You did.
是的
I meant bribing.
我是想说贿赂
I need to get a cab.
我得打个车回去了
Here's my money.
这是我的酒钱
I got it.
我来就可以了
No, no, no, I got it, I got it.
不用 不用 我来吧
You all right?
你还好吧
I said it would take more than just a few shots
我说过要把我弄上♥床♥
to get me into bed.
还得多灌我几杯才行
Then what?
然后呢
I asked her what it was like to make love to a woman.
我问她跟女人上♥床♥是什么感觉
You want to know what she said?
你想知道她怎么说吗
When we get excited, you can feel it.
她说当你兴奋起来 自然就能感觉到了
Did she want to touch you?
她想这样抚摸你吗
She wanted me like this.
她想要我这么做
Thank you.
多谢
So what were you were looking for?
你想找什么
Just seeing if someone was looking through my files.
想看一下有没有人浏览了我的文件
Well, your history's right here,
你的浏览记录在这儿
which should show you which files were opened.
这里会显示哪些文件被打开过
How far back? Saturday.
多少天前 星期六
Nope. Nothing on Saturday.
没有 星期六那天没有记录
Your webcam was on, but that's about it.
除了网络摄像头开着 其他就没什么了
What's up?
怎么回事
What'd she do?
她做了什么
Nothing. I just want to create stronger boundaries.
没什么 我只是想要一条更明确的界限
I think your grandmother misses being involved in our lives,
我想你们奶奶很怀念大家一起生活的日子
and... I want to talk to her about that.
我会跟她谈谈
Well, Dad sends her to pick us up.
是爸爸让她来接我们的
I know. And I'll talk to your dad,
我知道 我也会跟你们父亲说
but I don't know if I can change that.
但是我不觉得我能改变什么
So you just want us to keep her out of the apartment?
所以你想让我们把奶奶拒之门外
She went through your laptop, didn't she?
她动了你的笔记本 是不是
What?
她做了什么
Grandma went through Mom's laptop.
奶奶偷看了妈妈的笔记本电脑
I don't know that. I don't know.
我不知道是不是这样 我还不确定
Your dad and I are being very good with each other these days,
我跟你们父亲最近相处得不错
and I just don't want Jackie getting in the way of that.
我只是不想让杰姬随意打搅
What was she looking for? I don't even know that she was.
她在找什么 我差点连她乱翻都不知道
Here. Take these keys, and let me know
拿好钥匙 如果有什么麻烦
if there are any problems.
通知我一声
Mom, what does she want?
妈妈 她到底想要什么
I think your grandmother...
我想你们的奶奶
wants sole custody for your dad.
想要替你们的爸爸争取抚养权
What?
什么
Mom, we're not six.
妈妈 我们又不是才六岁
I know. She wishes you were.
我明白 她倒希望你们是的
Is she looking for things you did wrong?
她是想挑你的错吗
I don't know, okay?
我也不知道 好吧
I just... I want to be safe, that's all.
我只是希望一切平安
Is there anything on there?
你有什么她能挑的错吗
No.
没有
Mom, are you all right?
妈妈 你还好吧
I am, I...
我...
I just have to get this figured out, that's all.
我只是必须把这一切理清
We have to watch Grandma.
我们得监视奶奶
I know.
我知道
She's such a bitch.
她真是个贱♥人♥
Your call is very important to us.
您的来电对我们很重要
Please stay on the line
请不要挂机
and your call will be answered in the order...
您的来电将会接通...
It's her. It's her voice.
这是她 这是她的声音
Bread, Eli.
伊莱 面包业的人
Our interests are identical.
我们的兴趣是一致的
Bread.
面包业
Dairy. You have suffered
奶制品业 你们在营养餐盘计划中
the most from the MyPlate design.
遭受损失最重
Bread used to hold the prominent spot on the pyramid.
面包曾经在食物金字塔中突出的位置
Now it is classified as grains.
现在却只沦为了谷类的一员
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Combine our lobbying interests.
一同游说
It's not going to help.
没有用的
It's all about vegetables these days.
现在一切都只与蔬菜有关
What food holds the most sway over Congress?
哪种食物在国会的影响力最大
What food receives $3.5 billion a year in food subsidies?
哪种食物每年享受三十五亿元的补贴
Corn? That's right.
玉米吗 没错
Corn has always been classified as a vegetable,
玉米一直都是被归入蔬菜类的
but it's just as much a grain.
但它明明是种谷物
How are you, Gina?
吉娜 你还好吗
I'm good, ma'am.
很好 女士
Are you in touch with your parents?
你和你的父母联♥系♥过了吗
I am.
是的
Are they coming?
他们要来吗
No.
不
Is there anything I can do for you?
还有什么我能为你做的吗
Anything at all?
任何事
No.
没有
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
All rise!
全体起立
Staff Sergeant Nora Swan,
诺拉·斯旺中士
Aircraft Structural Maintenance.
飞机结构维修部
And the accused was your bunkmate at Addis Air Force Base?
被告人是你在亚迪斯空军基地的室友吗
Yes, sir. And what did you observe
是的 长官 你有观察到
your bunkmate doing on the morning in question?
你室友当天早上的行为有异吗
Ingesting Adriphan.
服用了艾迪凡
This is a prescription stimulant
是一种处方兴♥奋♥剂♥
used to combat shift-work sleep disorder?
用来消除轮班工作引起的睡眠紊乱吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
It keeps you awake? Yes, sir.
它使你保持清醒吗 是的 长官
But it can also overstimulate, cause someone to overreact...
但它也能使人过度兴奋 做出过激...
Objection. Beyond the expertise.
反对 超出专业范畴
I'll rephrase.
我重问
Have you ever been warned about the side effects of Adriphan?
你向她警告过艾迪凡的副作用吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
It can make you jumpy.
它会使人激动
React too quickly to stimuli.
刺♥激♥后过快做出反应
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢你 中士
Sergeant, where did Staff Sergeant Elkins get these pills?
中士 艾金斯中士从哪里得到这些药的呢
They were... Mine.
它们是...我的
So you have a prescription for them?
那你有药的处方吗
No. But you were taking them
没有 但你仍在服用
these pills that tend to overstimulate?
这些会让人过度激动的药吗
I was. Why?
是的 为什么呢
We're in double-shifts on some days on maintenance.
在机械保养我们有时一天要上两班
You know, it's-it's the only way to stay awake.
这是唯一保持清醒的方法
And you were fine with the risk of being overstimulated?
你宁愿冒过度兴奋的危险吗
Objection. I'll rephrase.
反对 我重问
You testified that you did not
你作证说你没有
have a prescription for these pills,
这些药物的处方
so where did you get them?
那你是从哪里得到它们的呢
Where?
你是问哪里吗
Yes, if you didn't get them from a medical specialist,
对 如果你不是从医师那里取得
you must have gotten them from somewhere.
你肯定是从别处拿到的
I...
我...
I-I'd rather not say.
我希望不回答
Yes, and I'd rather not ask.
我也希望不用问
From someone in the unit, ma'am.
女士 是从部队中的人手里拿的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表