but the law was followed, Ms. Lockhart.
但是个合法的判决 洛克哈特女士
I would love to overturn this, but you have to give me more.
我相当乐意推♥翻♥它 但你得给我更多依据
Your Honor, I would like to get your comments on the record.
法官阁下 我希望将您的言论记录在案
They are on the record. That's what Judith is doing over there.
已记录在案 朱迪思干的就是这事
what'd I just say, Judith?
我刚说什么来着 朱迪思
"They are the record. That's what Judith is doing over there."
已记录在案 朱迪思干的就是这事
Bring me something more, Ms. Lockhart.
给我更多的依据 洛克哈特女士
The law is the law.
法律不可违
Yes? You know our investigation
什么事 关于我们正在调查
into Lockhart/Gardner?
洛克哈特&加德纳律所的事
I think I may have stumbled upon another judge they bribed.
我想我正好碰上了一个他们贿赂过的法官
Come on in.
进来说
I was so thrilled when you called.
你打电♥话♥来时我高兴坏了
I've been wondering how the old friends are doing.
我就是在想老朋友们都怎么样呢
You're not in touch with anyone?
你跟别人都没联♥系♥了吗
No, when I got divorced, I moved across town.
没有 我离婚后就搬到城的另一头了
How you and Peter doing?
你跟彼得怎么样
Well. Good, great.
不错 很好 太棒了
You're our Bill and Hillary.
你俩就是模范夫妻
Have you heard of Mosous?
你听说过摩梭族吗
The...? Mosous.
什么 摩梭族
They're these people in Southwest China
他们生活在中国西南地区
who organize their lives around a woman's sexual desire.
生活的重心就是满足女人的性♥欲♥
Oh, no.
不是吧
Th-They completely separate sex from family.
他们完全将性从家庭中分离出来
The Mosou women get to decide which men they'll sleep with,
摩梭族由女人决定跟哪个男人睡
how long, how many.
睡多久 以及睡多少
All these Mosou men come knocking on the door
所有摩梭男人都是
of their Babahougas at night--that's their flower rooms--
晚上去敲女方闺房♥的门
and the women decide which ones to let in.
然后女人决定让谁进屋
And when they're done, it's up to the women whether the men stay or go.
完事后 就由女人来决定男人的去留
And that's when I realized--
于是我意识到
that's what I'm missing from my life.
这正是我的生活中所缺少的
Control. You have to read this book.
控制权 你得读下这本书
It'll open your eyes.
会让你大开眼界
So, how are you doing?
那你怎么样
Good.
很好
So, try one of your other tennis buddies, they can't all be like that.
那就找别的网球朋友 她们不会都那样
Yeah, but what if are?
那如果都是呢
What if I have spent a decade of my life making the wrong friends?
如果我这辈子花了十年净是交损友呢
Start making new ones. Nothing's over till it's over.
那就交些新朋友 旧的不去新的不来
Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
I have to go yell at someone now. Talk to you later.
我现在得去训个人 回头再聊
Hello.
你好
Hi. I'm Grace's mom.
你好 我是格蕾丝的妈妈
I already talke to Grace.
我已经跟格蕾丝谈过了
I don't want her to contact you again,
我不想她跟你再有来往
and I don't want you contacting her. Do you understand? I do.
也不想你再找她 你明白吗 明白
But just so you know, Mrs. Florrick,
我只是想你知道 福瑞克太太
I thought she had your permission.
我原以为她是经过你同意的
She didn't. And she doesn't. Okay.
她没有 也不会有 好的
But she really should be going to church. That's up to me.
但她确实应该去教堂 这个我说了算
That is not up to you.
用不着你管
I don't want you contacting her again.
我不希望你再找她
She already told me. Don't worry.
她已经跟我说过了 你不用担心
You talked to Grace?
你跟格蕾丝谈过吗
No, I mean, your assistant already told me.
不 你的助手已经告诫过我了
My assistant? The one who came for Grace at the church.
我的助手 来教堂找格蕾丝那个
The one who ripped into me.
还狠揍了我一顿
What are you talking about?
你是在说谁
Your assistant at work. Kalinda.
你的同事 凯琳达
Kalinda?
凯琳达
She...
她...
I don't understand.
我没明白
She came and got Grace .
她来找到了格蕾丝
And said I should never talk to her again
还说不准我再找她
or she would hurt me.
否则要我好看
She... I...
她... 我...
I don't understand how did...
我没明白她怎么...
how did she find Grace?
她怎么找到格蕾丝
Mom, she told us not to say anything.
妈 她叫我们什么都别说
Yes, but now I'm telling you to say something. What happened?
是的 但现在我要你说 怎么回事
She used some software to trace Grace's cell phone,
她用软件追踪格蕾丝的手♥机♥
but it was dead, so she..
但关机了 于是她
drove to see where Grace was.
就开车去格蕾丝最后出现的地方
And why didn't she want you to tell me?
那她为什么不让你们告诉我
I don't think she thought you wanted to know.
我估计她认为你不想知道
Mom, I have to get to class.
妈 我要去上课了
Listen, Zach...
听着 扎克
Zach... I'm not angry,
扎克 我没有生气
but we don't keep things from each other?
但我们之间不要有秘密好吗
Okay. Sorry, Mom.
好 对不起 妈
That's okay. We'll talk later. I love you.
没事了 我们迟些再谈 我爱你
"Be sorry."
会后悔
Thank you, Alicia, for dropping by.
艾丽西娅 谢谢你过来
We just don't talk as much as we used to.
我们交流的次数没以前多了
Well, it's, uh, been very busy.
最近一直太忙了
And you've... been distracted.
而且有些事情让你心烦意乱
Well, I was just dealing with some home issues,
我在处理一些家里的事情
but that's all taken care of now.
但现在已经忙完了
Good.
很好
You're valuable to us, Alicia.
你对我们很有价值 艾丽西娅
When I worked with, Stern years ago, we were... very close.
当我多年前与斯特恩共事时 我们走得很近
And as a woman, it was very helpful
作为一个女人 与一个有能力的男人
to be that closely associated to a powerful man.
关系亲密 是极有帮助
But only to a point.
但这种关系不能太亲密
People tended not to give me credit for my own successes.
不然人们就不会认可我个人的能力
All I'm trying to say is,
我要说的就是
women need to help women--
女人应该帮助女人
the way you're helping Caitlin;
就像你帮助凯特琳一样
the way I am here to help you.
就像我现在帮助你一样
I want you to get serious about the partner track.
我希望你认真对待晋升合伙人这件事
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
I've been watching you. You have it in you.
我一直在观察你 你有这个能力
But you can't get distracted.
但你不能心有旁骛
Not with family, not with... friendships here.
不能被家庭或是感情问题分散精力
You have to keep your eye on the ball.
你要专注于你的工作
I can't change that I have a family. No one wants you to.
我有家庭的事实无法改变 没人要你改变
But rising to a certain level as you have,
但发展到了你现在这种阶段
Alicia, there are only two paths open to you now:
艾丽西娅 你面前就只有两条路
rising further or falling to earth.
或者平步青云 或者跌落谷底
And that's why I want to help you,
这就是我之所以要帮你
to offer you my friendship... and my advice.
视你为朋友 并给你忠告的原因
Okay.
好的
I got something from the jury room.
我从陪审员室里有所发现
Oh good, more from the trash.
好 垃圾里又有收获
Nah, a threat. From one juror to another. Look.
威胁纸条 一个陪审员给另一个的 瞧
"Change your vote or you'll be sorry"?
改变你的投票 否则你会后悔
But the problem is, we can't use this.
但问题是我们不能用这个纸条
Yeah, we're not supposed to even have this trash.
没错 我们连这包垃圾都不该有
Can we tell who it was written by?
能看出来是谁写的吗
Or to? I mean, if-if we could question these jurors,
或写给谁的 如果我们可以询问相关陪审员
we could get it independently.
就可以找到合法的证据
We could compare the handwriting.
我们可以核对字迹
Good. Where is Kalinda? She was arrest.
好 凯琳达在哪里 她被捕了
When?
什么时候
An hour ago. A friend at the courthouse just called me--
一小时前 一个法♥院♥的朋友刚打电♥话♥给我
she's g held on a juror harassment charge.
她被控骚扰陪审员
Okay, well, let's bail her out.
好的 我们去保她出来
I'll do it. Are you sure?
我去吧 你确定吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表