He says it's important.
他说有要紧事
Maybe this is good news.
也许是个好消息
Maybe he wants to give me money.
也许他想给钱和解呢
What's up, Cary?
怎样 凯里
Well, a lot of things.
很多事情
Do you have some time to talk today?
你今天有时间谈谈吗
About what? We have an ongoing investigation, and...
谈什么 我们在进行一项调查
we...
我们
we need to have some questions answered.
我们想了解一些情况
Am I under indictment?
我受到指控了吗
No, not yet.
不 还没有
I-I, I just-- I think it's just the name-- red velvet--
我想大概是因为这个名字 红色天鹅绒
it just makes it so desirable.
听起来很诱人
Just so you know, Mr. Higgs, there'll be no more need for monitoring.
如你所知 希格斯先生 不需要监督了
We're dropping the civil case.
我们要撤销民事诉讼
No, no, um, actually, there is need for monitoring,
不 不 实际上 仍然需要监督
so please sit down. No, thank you.
所以请坐 不 谢谢
No, you don't understand.
不 你没明白
Justice has brought criminal charges against Mr. Marwat.
司法部对马华特先生提起了刑事诉讼
They're... what criminal charges?
他们... 什么罪名
My guess is aiding and abetting a terrorist,
我猜是与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥同谋
but again, we have a Chinese wall,
但我们之间有信息隔离制度
so I'm just guessing,
所以我只是猜测
but please sit down.
但是请坐下
Even if you're not going to be the attorneys,
即便你不打算代理他
I need you to sit down.
也请你坐下来
Good.
好
Now, since we last talked,
现在 自我们上次谈话后
did Mr. Marwat mention anything
马华特先生是否提到过
about the Badula Qulp region?
伯杜拉寇博地区的任何事
A-Alicia, do you want me to repeat the question?
艾丽西娅 要我再重复一遍问题吗
No.
不用
Do you mind answering it?
那你介意回答吗
I do.
我介意
I'm sorry, Alicia, but you have to answer the question.
抱歉 艾丽西娅 但你必须回答这个问题
I can't. Actually, you can.
我不能 事实上 你能
The penalty for not answering is eight years in prison
因为拒绝回答将被判处八年监禁
and a fine of $250,000.
并处罚金25万美元
So again, did Mr. Marwat mention Badula Qulp?
再问一次 马华特先生提到过伯杜拉寇博吗
Is it my right to consult a lawyer?
我有权咨♥询♥律师吗
It is always your right.
你当然有权
But I wouldn't advise it.
但我不建议你这么做
I want to consult with a lawyer.
我想咨♥询♥律师
And what did he say then?
那他怎么说
He said he advised against me getting a lawyer.
他说他不建议我咨♥询♥律师
Of course he did.
他当然不建议
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Danny talked about meeting this tribal leader
丹尼谈到他见过这个部落领导人时
expecting attorney-client privilege.
认为是受律师-委托人保密特权保护的
But if you tell the monitor, he'll be arrested.
若你告诉了监察员 他就会立刻被捕
The penalty for my not answering is a $250,000 fine
但拒绝回答的处罚将是25万美元的罚款
and eight years in prison.
和8年的牢狱之灾
Did he say anything about the firm?
他有问关于公♥司♥的事吗
The firm?
什么公♥司♥
Did the monitor ask about what we said to you?
监察员有没有询问我们和你说了什么
No.
没有
They could still come after us.
他们还是会来找我们的
The whole firm. Okay.
甚至殃及整个公♥司♥ 好吧
We've talked to Nick Cotella about representing you.
我们让尼克·克泰拉当你的代表律师
And Nick is good, and he knows this area inside and out.
尼克对这种事情很有经验
And we'll cover the cost.
我们会为你支付这笔费用
Okay.
好吧
I'll think about it.
我会考虑一下
Think about what?
考虑什么
Representation.
我的代表律师
Well, you need a lawyer, Alicia. I know.
你需要一名律师 艾丽西娅 我知道
I just want to explore my options.
我只是想权衡下我的选择
Nick is good, Alicia.
尼克是一名很棒的律师 艾丽西娅
He's handled these things before.
他之前处理过类似的案件
Okay.
知道了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello.
你好
Cary Agos and Dana Lodge
凯里·艾格斯和戴娜·洛奇
for Will Gardner.
来找威尔·加德纳
So Cary in his natural habitat?
凯里回到了他曾朝思暮想的地方
I could see you here.
我能想象你在这办公的场景
Aren't you supposed to be at your high-paying defense attorney job?
你现在不该去当你的高薪辩护律师吗
They delayed me a week.
他们延迟了一周
Yeah. I don't even think you have a new job.
好吧 我可不认为你找到了份新工作
You're just like one of those moms who lie about being pregnant.
你就像那些欺骗男人怀孕的妇女一样
That happens a lot in your experience?
难道你遇到过很多这样的人
Hello? Hello?
有人吗 有人吗
It's okay. I don't need any water.
没关系 我不需要喝水
It'll just take a minute.
稍等片刻就行
Hello? Fantasia, bottled water, please.
有人吗 范泰西娅 请拿瓶水来
Who is this?
你是谁
Elsbeth Tascioni.
埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
Who's this? Get off my intercom.
你是谁 别乱接我的内线电♥话♥
This is my intercom.
这是我的内线电♥话♥
Ms. Tascioni, I'm fine.
塔肖尼女士 没关系
Sorry. It's just, we had this wired yesterday
很抱歉 我们昨天刚装的
to make life easier, and now it's...
本是为了能更方便 可现在...
Anyway...
回到正题
I do understand the impossible position 13224 puts you in.
我明白13224行政令让你陷入两难
If you reveal what you know about your client, he'll go to prison.
如果你说出你所知的 他就会进监狱
If you refuse to talk, you'll go.
如果你拒绝说 进监狱的是你
So, now you see why I need a lawyer. Oh, yes.
所以我需要一名律师 的确
I just don't see why it needs to be me.
就是不明白为什么会选择我
Especially if your firm is offering a hitter like Nick Cotella.
特别是你们公♥司♥已指派了尼克·克泰拉
I think I need a little distance from my firm.
这次我不想让公♥司♥插手
Their issues aren't yours?
他们担心的不是你
They want to protect their firm?
他们只是想保护公♥司♥
And I saw how hard you fought for Peter.
我见过你为彼得的努力辩护
If you hadn't gotten him acquitted,
要不是你为他争取到无罪宣判
he wouldn't be sitting in the State's Attorney's office.
他现在也不会坐在州检察官办公室
Now you've got me blushing.
你说的我都不好意思了
Who is this? Who is on my intercom?
你是谁 谁在我的内线上
Is your firm being aggressive with this criminal case?
你们公♥司♥对这起刑事案的态度激进吗
We're trying.
我们正在尝试
We want to have it quashed in pretrial motions.
我们希望能在预审动议阶段撤销
Good. That's our strategy.
很好 那就是我们的策略
We need to stall your Treasury guy
我们得拖延那个财政部的人
until the criminal case goes away.
直到这起案件结案
They can't hold you to 13224 if there's no case.
没有案件 就不能以13224行政令来限制你
Good.
不错
How? - I don't know,
该怎么做呢 -还不知道
but it's a strategy.
不过总算有个策略
And a strategy is better than none.
有对策总比不知所措好
You just don't worry, okay?
你就别担心了
I like that color on you.
你穿那颜色真好看
Deputy State's Attorney? Wow.
已经是州副检察官了 有你的
Peter Florrick better watch his salt intake.
彼得·福瑞克得注意下他的身体了
Thanks.
谢谢
Um... I think you know my colleague, Dana Lodge.
你应该认识我的同事 戴娜·洛奇
Hawkins murder case last year.
去年在霍金斯谋杀案见过
I like your office. It's-It's big.
我很喜欢你的办公室 很宽敞
Thank you.
谢谢
So what can I help you with? Well, um,
有什么需要帮忙的 这么说吧
this is a bit awkward. I don't know how to start.
说来尴尬 真是难以启齿
45,000.
四万五
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表