Oh, did you, uh, order me something?
你替我点过东西了吗
Just a little cheese and fruit.
点了点奶酪和水果
You are such a kick, Eli.
你可真幽默 伊莱
Well, I hope this means you forgive me. It does.
我想这意味着你原谅我了 确实
I blame myself for not seeing it coming.
我怪自己没看清事态
Oh, come on, there was nothing to see.
得了吧 没东西可看的
I was just offered the Fruit Association job yesterday.
我昨天才收到果品协会的工作要约
Smile, Eli, so I know you're okay.
笑笑 伊莱 让我知道你没事
I'm not gonna let you go.
我不会让你走的
You're too cute to let go.
你太可爱了 舍不得你走
No, you're the cute one.
不 你才可爱
Did anyone ever tell you, you have a prerecorded voice?
有人和你说过吗 你有副像预录的嗓音
A what? No, what is that?
一副什么 没有 那是什么
One of those credit card voices
像种信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥用的录音
that tells you your call will be answered
告诉你 你的电♥话♥将会以
in the order received.
打进去的顺序按序接听
I got to borrow that one.
这个段子我得借走了
So, on the phone, you mentioned something
在电♥话♥里 你曾提过
about us working together?
我们一起合作的事对吧
Yes.
是的
The Dairy Guild and the Fruit Association are natural allies.
乳品公会和果品协会本就是同一战线的
We have a mutual enemy.
我们有个共同的敌人
Vegetables? Yes.
蔬菜协会吗 是的
You lost real estate.
你在流失地盘
Vegetables gained real estate at your expense.
而蔬菜协会则抢占了你失去的地盘
That's what I keep telling the fruit growers.
我一直都这么对果农说的
Well, what do you propose?
那你有什么提议
Combine our lobbying efforts.
联合我们的游说活动
I want to say yes, Eli,
我真的想答应你 伊莱
but you can't keep going after the pyramid.
但是你不能一直使用那个金字塔图表
So what should we do?
那我们应该怎么做
Well, without acknowledging we're a "We" yet,
鉴于我们目前还不是真正的"我们"
you should create a new diagram.
你们需要制♥作♥一张新的图表
And if we do?
如果我们做出来了呢
Well, show it to me.
那就拿来让我看看
Fruit and cheese are natural allies here, right?
水果商和奶酪商是天生的同盟 不是吗
She said yes, Eli? Yes, but she's lying.
她答应了 伊莱 但她在说谎
She said yes too quickly.
她答应得太快了
She's either already talking to the vegetable lobby,
她要么已经与蔬菜方的游说团队沟通过了
or she'll use our interest to up their interest.
要么是在利用我们巩固她的利益
You got all of this from "Yes"?
你通过她的一句回答听出这么多信息
I need to talk to the bread people.
我需要跟面包商们谈谈
Eli, our clients don't want to go there.
伊莱 我们的客户不想我们这么做
I'll talk to them; it's the only way to beat this lady.
我会跟他们说 唯有如此才能打败她
We are not trying to beat this lady, Eli;
我们的目的不是打败她 伊莱
we're just trying to do well by our client.
我们只是要为我们的客户利益最大化
I got to go.
我得挂了
Andrew R. Galecki.
安德鲁·R·葛莱基
I work at Langley as a military analyst.
我的工作是中情局总部的军事分♥析♥员
And you were part of the sensor-to-shooter
你是参与无人机从观测到发射导弹之间
decision chain on the drone maneuver?
决定环节的一员吗
Yes, the kill chain.
是的 攻击环节
Now, the defense has argued that there are many deaths
现在被告提出在无人机的军事打击中
in UAS maneuvers, and this is just one more.
存在多起平民伤亡 这不过是其中一件
Is that true?
这属实吗
There is, in fact collateral damage in drone maneuvers,
无人机军事行动中确实存在一些附带伤亡
but most of these deaths are taken into account
但其中大部分都是我们在分♥析♥攻击行动时
in the kill chain algorithm.
已经考虑到了的
You'll have to explain that, sir.
先生 你需要对此进行解释
We take into account the strategic value
我们会分♥析♥消灭行动目标的
of eliminating a target,
战略价值
the potential damage to civilians,
以及潜在的对平民
and the proximity to mosques, schools, or hospitals.
领近的寺院 学校 医院的附带损害
This is all entered into a computer algorithm,
这些数据会全部输入电脑进行计算
which determines the worthiness of an attack.
再据此确定是否进行攻击
So there are some deaths of civilians
所以有一部分的平民伤亡
that are deemed appropriate.
是被允许的
Unfortunately, yes, sometimes the value of killing
遗憾地说是这样 有时候杀死基♥地♥组♥织♥
an al-Qaeda target outweighs killing civilians.
目标比少许平民伤亡更重要
That was the case
在打击基♥地♥组♥织♥成员
with the al-Qaeda operative, Amad al Dasari?
达萨里的时候就是这种情况吗
The defense has argued that someone should have been arrested
被告辩称这些行动中也存在平民伤亡
in that attack because civilians were killed.
于是也应该有人对此承担责任
No, that attack was sanctioned.
不是这样的 那些行动是被批准的
We were willing to risk more deaths
达萨里对合众国是一个巨大威胁
because Mr. Al Dasari was such a danger to the United States.
因此我们愿意承担更大的连带伤害
And the drone attack, initiated by the accused?
然而这次由被告发起的无人机行动呢
That was not a sanctioned attack.
这是一个没有被批准的攻击行为
We sent out an immediate transmission
当我们看到在那片区域内有儿童时
when we saw children in the area.
我们立即发出了信♥号♥♥
The accused took it upon herself to fire anyway.
而被告自作主张决定开火
How many women are on the jury?
陪审团里面有几名女性
Six.
六位
We should argue she's being prosecuted
我们可以辩称因为被告是女性
because she's a woman.
所以才遭到起诉
It's not true, and even if it were,it doesn't matter.
这不是真的 而且即使属实也不值一提
Why isn't it true?
为什么就不是真的
The pilot isn't being prosecuted,
领航员没有受到起诉
none of her commanders, all men.
她的所有长官 都是男人
Do we know that?
是这样吗
Check the transcripts.
查一下文件副本
I thought it was all male names.
我记得里面都是男性名字
It won't work.
这个方法行不通的
The panel will consider it whining.
陪审团会认为我们在发牢骚
What defense would they consider not whining?
他们认为哪个被告没有发牢骚
What'd you find?
你发现什么了
Um, nothing.
呃 没什么
Would you excuse me for a moment?
请原谅我出去一下
It's not gonna work.
你这样子是行不通的
What's not gonna work?
什么行不通
Seducing me.
勾引我
I don't want to seduce you.
我没有想勾引你
You don't? No.
你没有 没有
Too easy.
太没挑战性
Hey.
嘿
I mean, what's the point anyway? I don't get it.
我是说 这有什么意思呢 我不理解
Without a penis involved?
没有男人的参与
That's like baseball without a bat.
就像是玩棒球却没有球棒
Well, you get it when you get it.
你感受到的时候自然就会理解
Oh... Deep.
发自内心的
It's different.
是不一样的
A woman's lips, and when you get a woman excited...
女人的嘴唇 而且让另一个女人兴奋
It's not like a man.
这跟男人在一起是不一样的
I hope not.
我希望是不一样的
It's not aggressive.
没有咄咄逼人
It's slow.
而是缓慢的
Suspenseful.
令人紧张的
You want to hurt Cary?
你想要伤害凯里吗
No.
不会啊
Yeah, you do.
你确实想要伤害他
That's okay, he wants to hurt you, too.
没关系的 他也想打击你
Really? And how does he want to do that?
真的么 他要怎么做呢
Through me.
通过我
How's he gonna do that through you?
他怎样才能通过你来打击我呢
There's a special prosecutor.
来了一个特别检察官
Wendy Scott-Carr.
温迪·斯科特-卡尔
Yep.
是她
And we're not going after Lemond Bishop.
而且我们不准备追查莱蒙德·毕夏普
We are going after Will Gardner.
我们打算调查威尔·加德纳
On what?
基于什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表