Uh, Mr. Sweeney?
斯威尼先生
Oh, I'll be right there.
我一会儿就过来
Get the elevator, Stanton.
去按电梯 斯坦顿
I'm happy if you two
如果你们二位已经做好了
have reached an amicable arrangement.
和睦的安排的话 我很高兴
But... are you sure you're ready for this?
但是 你确定你对此准备妥当了吗
What, being a dad?
对什么 做父亲吗
Oh, sure.
当然
How hard could it be?
有什么难的呢
I'll call if I need any child-rearing advice.
如果需要什么抚养孩子的建议 我会打电♥话♥来的
Come on, Stanton.
走吧 斯坦顿
Daddy knows a wonderful place...
爸爸知道一个好玩的地方
Oh. We can do this later.
我们可以等会再继续
I've looked over the department records.
我已经查看了部门的记录了
Actually...
事实上
Sir, per your request that I notify you of all violations
长官 你要求我
of the anti-fraternization policy,
将一切同事间私情告知于你
and in the spirit of full disclosure...
同时我也本着充分披露的精神...
You don't need to offer me any more names, okay?
你没必要给我说更多的名字了 好吗
Actually, I do.
事实上 我需要说
I dated Dana Lodge.
我和戴娜·洛奇约会过
How recent was this?
多久之前的事
We ended it a few weeks ago.
我们几周前结束了
Was this before we demoted her or after?
这是在她降职之前 还是之后
After.
之后
Not good.
不好
I want to be clear that we did not have sex in your office.
但要强调 我们没有在你的办公室发生性行为
Well, I'm relieved to hear that.
真欣慰听到这个
Bottom line, I thought it was wrong for me to be pointing fingers
底线是 我以为如果我不揭发自己
if I wasn't going to point one at myself.
却去揭发别人 是不对的
Well, I appreciate your coming forward.
我很赞赏你能主动坦白
It's brave.
这很勇敢
And it shows character.
体现了你的品格
Thank you.
谢谢
So let's just leave it at that.
那么 此事到此为止吧
At...?
到...
What-what-what do you mean?
这...这...这是什么意思呢
Cary, I don't condone what you did,
凯里 我并不宽恕你的行为
but I know you.
但我了解你
And I know your heart is in the right place.
我知道你本质上用心是好的
So.... let's just leave it at that.
所以 此事到此为止吧
I'm sorry,
对不起
sir, you said the rules have to apply to everybody.
长官 你说过那些规则必须适用于所有人
They do. But not to me?
是的 但对我失效吗
Does anyone else know about you and Dana? Yeah.
还有别人知道你和戴娜的事情吗 是的
I think I need to resign.
我想我得辞职
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Then I think I need to be placed on temporary leave.
那么我认为我需要被暂时停职
There has to be some consequence,
我必须承受一些后果
or I'm going to lose respect around here,
不然我在这里将威信扫地
and so are you.
你也一样
Let me...
让我
Let me think about it, okay?
容我三思 行吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't think there's much to get.
我不认为我们有什么可以争取的
She's not very conflicted.
她内心并不矛盾
I'm not sure the glass ceiling was broken for this.
我们好像没有为此打破女性升职障碍
Actually, it probably was.
实际上 恐怕已经打破了
She'll be back in 15 years.
她15年后会回到这里的
Like you.
跟你一样
No, I don't think so.
不 我不这么认为
You wanted to discuss salary?
你前段时间想谈薪水的事?
I did.
是的
I do.
现在也是
Well, let me gather with Will, and see what we can do.
那么 我会找来威尔 然后看我们能做些什么
It might not be everything you want.
可能不会完全满足你的要求
I understand.
可以理解
Four bedrooms, four baths,
四间卧室 四间浴室
but it's definitely adaptable.
但是绝对可以改造
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表