this board attempts to show deference
委员会愿意
to any calls for leniency.
宽宥你的罪行
It has come to our attention
我们注意到
that you have been responsible for the establishment
你对律所的法律援助部门建设
of the pro bono department in your firm.
非常认真负责
At a time when most firms
如今许多律所
are curtailing their pro bono efforts,
都在削减公益投入
it is heartening to see that Lockhart & Gardner
这时看到贵律所在您的带领下
is stepping those efforts up, at your direction.
不断推进此事 非常振奋人心
For this reason,
因此
we would like to offer you the option of suspension.
我们可以让你暂时吊销执照
Six months probation.
六个月观察期
No cases, no clients,
不能接案 不能联♥系♥当事人
no entering a courtroom except as a private citizen.
除非以个人身份才能进入法庭
And if I decline?
如果我违反呢
Then we proceed to a disbarment hearing.
那我们会重启吊销执照听证
And the determination of this panel
而这个小组的决定
will be permanent.
效力将是永久的
We have to; we have to drop the suit.
我们得 我们得放弃诉讼
That's exactly what the other side wants.
这正是对方希望的
I don't want anything out there
我不想做任何
that could jeopardize my sister's life.
可能威胁到我姐姐生命的事
You're being irrational.
你太不可理喻了
What if it were Amy?
如果是艾米呢
You'd still be thinking about monetary damages?
你还会考虑经济损失吗
If we walk away, this company goes about its business,
如果我们退出 那公♥司♥继续经营
and who's to say there's not another Amy or Sara
谁能保证未来
in the future?
不会有第二个艾米或萨拉呢
That's exactly right. Which is why...
对 所以...
The majority of the class rules.
集体诉讼要听从多数人意见
Yes, but we put Kalinda on finding out more about Sara.
对 但我们也要让凯琳达寻找萨拉的其他消息
Good, I'm on it.
好 马上去办
You talked to the board?
你跟委员会谈过
What did they say?
他们说什么
Six months suspension.
暂时吊销六个月
How long do you have?
你能考虑多久
They need a decision tomorrow.
他们明天就要答复
Fight it, Will.
要争取一下 威尔
Six months away from the law will kill you.
六个月不碰法律能杀了你
The photo of Sara was on the Web site
萨拉的照片出现在
of a blogger who goes by Pink Damascus.
一个叫粉色大马士革的人的博客站上
A lesbian activist chronicling the protests in Syria.
一个写叙利亚反抗历史的同性恋积极分子
She's been a huge thorn in the side of the Assad regime.
她是阿萨德政♥权♥的眼中钉
Can you find her?
能找到她吗
If we know who took the picture, we can find Sara.
找到拍照片的人 就能找到萨拉
I have some ideas.
我有办法
Caitlin?
凯特琳
Has Viola asked you to join her firm?
维奥拉邀请你加入她的律所了吗
Yes.
是的
I said no.
我拒绝了
Yes, just so you know,
很好 你要知道
other firms will try to distract you
其他律所可能会以发出邀请的方式
by asking you to join them.
来使你分心
It means nothing.
那并不代表什么
They never trust you if they poach you.
他们挖走你 也不会信任你
It's best to stay loyal.
最好忠诚一点
I wasn't taking it seriously.
我从没想过跳槽的事
I know.
我知道
Am I doing well here?
我在这里做得好吗
You are.
很好
Very well.
非常好
Good.
那就好
Thank you.
谢谢你
This is first-rate idiocy!
这简直是天字第一号♥蠢事
Is that why you brought us in here, Eli, to insult me?
伊莱 你叫我们来就是为了羞辱我吗
You slept with a Bin Laden,
你和一个本·拉♥登♥上了床
you can't just ignore that.
你不能不当回事
How do you know we're ignoring it?
你怎么知道我们不当回事了
You grilled Kalinda on how she figured it out.
你逼问凯琳达她怎么知道的
You can't just close off those channels.
消息已经都传出去了
Hm, you're right, Vanessa.
你是对的 凡妮莎
His left vein in his temple pulsates
他在生气的时候
when he gets angry.
左鬓角上的血管会跳动
It won't work.
这没用
If Kalinda figured it out,
如果凯琳达能发现
it's only a matter of time before it becomes public.
那它公之于众就是早晚的事了
So, what's your suggestion?
那 你的建议呢
Own it.
自己招了
Be the one to bring it forward.
主动把它说出来
Cloak it in open-mindedness.
用思想开放做借口来掩饰
Pushing back against anti-Islamic prejudices.
收回对反伊♥斯♥兰♥教的偏见
It's only a name.
不过是个名字
Our president had the same middle name
我们的总统还和萨♥达♥姆♥
as a genocidal dictator, and we still elected him.
有相同的中间名呢 我们依然投他票
This guy, your, um, hotel financier,
那小子 你那个酒店业金融家
the one you slept with while we were married...
我们没离婚时你跟他上♥床♥的那个
Eli. What?
伊莱 怎么
I'm being just as accurate as the press will be.
我只是想和媒体一样准确遣词
You know, this is getting messy, maybe I should just back off.
越来越混乱了 也许我应该退出
No, Stacie, give us a minute.
不 史黛西 让我们单独聊几分钟
Sure. Oh, there my sock is.
好吧 我的袜子在这里呢
So, who are you obsessed with, her or me?
你现在爱着谁 她还是我
No one.
谁都不爱
I'm just helping.
我只是在帮你忙
I don't like her hurting you.
我不想让她伤害你
Okay, do me a favor.
好 帮我个忙
Either stop caring
要么别管我
or officially get on board.
要么就正式加盟我的团队
So, Cary, how's it hanging?
凯里 情况怎么样
I need you to take a step back from court
我需要你从庭上撤回来
and do some child support enforcement.
进行儿童福利的强制执行工作
You need me to?
你需要我这样?
Yeah.
对
We were both on that judicial bribery investigation.
我们都在做那个司法贿赂调查
It wasn't just me.
可不是我一个人的责任
This is what Peter needs.
这是彼得要求的
So it's Peter, not you.
所以是彼得需要 不是你
It's what the office needs.
是检察官办公室需要
And you're just gonna go along with it. Right?
你会继续下去 对吧
You knew I was following Wendy Scott-Carr's orders,
你知道我受温迪·斯科特-卡尔指挥
but you don't give a damn.
但你完全无视这一点
Dana... No.
戴娜 不
You don't get to say it like that.
你不该这么说
No, Mr. Agos, you don't.
艾格斯先生 你不该这么说
It won't be very long...
这不会是长♥期♥的
Good-bye.
再见
What does that mean?
这是什么意思呢
Yes, I see the photo of Sara,
对 我看到了萨拉的照片
but I cannot help.
但我帮不了她
It could have been taken anywhere in Syria.
照片可能在叙利亚的任何地方拍摄
And what about the blog where it surfaced?
那篇博客发表的网站呢
Can you... can you help us find Pink Damascus?
你能帮我们找到粉色大马士革吗
Samir?
萨米尔
Are you there?
你在吗
Samir?
萨米尔
I cannot stay here long.
我不能在这里待太久
I understand.
我明白
Uh, yes, yes,
是的 是的
we know this Web site.
我们知道这个网站
No one really knows where this Pink Damascus is.
没人知道这个粉色大马士革在哪里
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表