No, I can't right now.
我现在不行
Um, just take some pictures and...
先拍些照片
Uh, yeah, just do what you normally do.
就按你平常来
I'll talk to you.
我回头跟你说
Just call Alicia and Will.
给艾丽西娅和威尔打电♥话♥
Hello, Jack.
你好 杰克
Shall I assume you're 40 minutes late
你迟到40分钟
because of Australian standard time?
难道是因为澳大利亚的时差吗
I wish it were the case.
我希望如此
I also wish you won't hate me
我还希望我告诉你我有点麻烦事的话
when I tell you I have a complication.
你不会记恨我
Another time, Diane, I promise.
改天吧 戴安 我保证
Just tell me you don't hate me.
告诉我你没记恨我
I don't hate you.
我不恨你
Go uncomplicate your complication.
解决你的麻烦事吧
You've reached the personal voice mail of Kurt McVeigh.
您已接通库尔特·麦克维的语♥音♥信箱
I'm unavailable right...
我现在不能...
Can I have the check, please?
买♥♥单
Yes?
你好
Oh, I'm sorry. I, uh...
抱歉 我...
IIs this...? Are you here to see Kurt?
这里是... 你是来找库尔特的?
Uh, yes.
是的
I hope I'm not, uh...
我希望我没...
No, come in.
没事 请进
Diane.
戴安
Hello.
你好
And surprise.
惊喜吧
After what, a year?
都多久了 一年?
Did you just happen to be in the neighborhood?
你刚好在附近吗
No. Uh, but I think
不是 不过我觉得
I should call the cab back and return to mine.
我该把出租车叫回来 打道回府
Good-bye.
再见
It's a 40-mile drive.
那得有40里路呢
And that's when I found my voice.
我就在那时形成了自己的独创风格
Acting is all about the voice.
做演员 最重要的就是独创性
Well, Will Gardner.
你好 威尔·加德纳
How you doing? Good, sir.
你还好吗 很好 先生
Till I found you stole our neurologist.
直到我发现你撬走了我们的神经科专家
Really?
真的?
I didn't realize he was in a position to be stolen.
我没意识到我是在撬人墙角
Nice to meet you, ladies.
很高兴认识你们 女士们
So you're working for Louis Canning now?
这么说你现在替路易斯·坎宁工作了?
Nope.
不是
You're suing hockey?
你要告冰球联盟?
Yep.
是的
Class action, seven players.
集团诉讼 七个球员
Head injuries? Yep.
头部伤害? 是的
APHL's been mishandling head injuries
北美冰球联盟自打第一次
ever since the first time they strapped a metal blade
把冰刀装到靴子底下起
to the underside of a boot.
就一直草率处理球员头部伤害
I'm hoping to make it right for these players.
我想替那些球员讨回个公道
Then join us.
那就加入我们吧
Pool our resources.
集中双方的资源
Make the league fight a multifront war.
对冰球联盟多线作战
Well, I appreciate the offer, but, uh, my answer's got to be:
我很感激你的提议 但我的回答是
not a chance in hell.
绝对不可能
Louis Canning is using your case
坎宁是想趁我起诉之前
to establish legal precedent before I file mine.
利用你的案子创一个判例
Whupping you makes it easier for him to fight me.
把你们先打趴下 利于日后和我对抗
Which is why he was prepared and so eager to rush to court.
所以他才那么急着上庭
Yep. Well, good luck.
没错 祝你们好运
Hockey will be fighting you to the last man.
冰球联盟会跟你们斗到底的
And you're going to lose.
你们输定了
You're going to lose bad.
你们会一败涂地
At least we're offering a choice.
至少我们提供了选择权
Unlike your socialist, fascist campaign,
不像你们那社♥会♥主♥义♥法♥西♥斯♥主义般的竞选
ours is a horse race. With four hobbled horses.
我们的是场公平的赛马 四匹瘸马
Not too hobbled to beat your man, Obama.
瘸归瘸 打败你们的奥巴马还绰绰有余
Did you think we were going to listen
你以为我们会乖乖听灰发老头的话
to the gray hairs, hand it to Romney?
把大权交给罗姆尼吗?
Bloody battle's healthy-- fires people up.
浴血之战才好 激发人们的斗志
Yes, particularly billionaires
没错 特别激发那些
putting down payments on candidates.
在候选人身上下重注的富豪们
Ah, the Highland Park liberal.
啊 住在高地公园的民♥主♥党人
Cries foul about the evil Republican super PACs
一边对邪恶共和党的超级政♥治♥基金大喊犯规
as she writes a check to Obama's.
一边却在给奥巴马签支票送钱
Shall we drink to your allegedly non-activist Supreme Court?
为你们那号♥称客观裁量的最高法♥院♥干一杯?
Right. Scalia, Alito, the rest of the big, scary five.
没错 斯卡利亚 阿利托 还有五人团其余几位
Four. We're wearing Kennedy down.
四人团 我们要把肯尼迪攻陷了
All part of our clever Highland Park liberal plan.
这是我们高地公园自♥由♥派计划的一部分
Well, I would love to stay and keep proving you wrong,
我很乐意接着证明你大错特错
but I've got an early forensics class,
但我明早还有法证课
and my instructor here gets surly
迟到的话
if we're late, so...
我这位老师可是要发飙的
It was nice meeting you, Diane.
很高兴认识你 戴安
And you, Miranda. Keep breathing that fire.
我也是 米兰达 继续口吐莲花吧
See you tomorrow, Kurt. Yeah.
明天见 库尔特 好
Oh, she's wonderful.
她很不错
Crack shot, too.
还是个神枪手
Crime labs will be climbing all over each other to hire her.
那些法证实验室会争着抢着雇她的
So she's your...
这么说她是你的...
protege?
学徒?
You could call her that.
可以这么说
Well, you two certainly are of, uh, like minds.
你们俩想法挺相似的
Except I like a good argument.
但我更喜欢跟人争论
Consensus is less...
两厢情愿就没了
interesting.
乐趣
Hello.
你好
Is this a regular thing?
这是你的习惯吗
Dropping in on men you haven't seen in a year?
顺道拜访下已一年未见的男人
I could use some direction here.
我需要些指示搞搞清楚
Wh- What exactly is this?
这到底算什么
It's me missing you.
我想你了
And hoping you feel likewise.
同时希望你的心情也如此
The real estate lady called.
那个女房♥地♥产♥商打来电♥话♥
She thinks that they'll take ten percent down.
她认为他们会降价百分之十
What?
怎么了
The real estate lady should not be telling you that.
女房♥地♥产♥商不应该告诉你这事
She's calling here because she wants
她打来这里是因为她想
to get you two excited about the house.
让你们俩因此而激动雀跃
No, she was just being nice.
不 她只是想帮忙
I'll talk to her. She should not be calling here.
我会和她谈的 她不该打到家里
You're really trying to make it work, huh?
你是在想办法买♥♥回房♥子吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I- I knew they'd come after me.
我知道他们会盯上我
I was a marked man.
我就是众矢之的
Because of your check in that first game on their star,
是因为你在第一场比赛中撞了他们的主力
Christian Lund?
克里斯蒂安·兰德吗
Yes.
是的
Cameron Raker was six-foot-three, 225 pounds.
卡梅隆·瑞克身高1米87 体重205斤
How big were you, Grant?
你的体型如何 格兰特
Five-eleven, 190.
身高1米77 体重172斤
Yet, when he goaded you,
但当他挑衅你之后
you fought him.
你就和他打起来了
I had no choice.
我别无选择
If... if I hadn't fought,
如果我不还击
they would have gone after one of our star players.
他们就会去围攻我们队的主力之一了
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么肯定
'Cause we would have done the same thing.
因为换做是我们也会这么做
It's... it's the game.
这... 就是比赛
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表