Will Gardner, Alicia Florrick,
威尔·加德纳和艾丽西娅·福瑞克
from Lockhart&Gardner.
来自洛克哈特/加德纳律所
Hello, Gina. Do you want to sit?
你好吉娜 不坐吗
No, sir, thank you.
不 先生 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
If you don't mind, we will.
如果你不介意的话 我们坐了
So, these...
那么 这些...
murder counts,
谋杀案
they are all based on your work
都是基于你在
at the Predator UAS installation
掠夺者无人机基地的工作
in... Nevada.
地点在... 内华达州
Addis Air Force Base, sir.
亚迪斯空军基地 先生
And you do what there?
你在那儿做什么呢
I am a UAV operator.
我是无人机的操作者
I read and react to real-time
我实时观测无人机探测到的信息
on-the-ground alterations as detected by the UAV sensors
作出相应的反应
and control the Predator targeting systems.
并控制掠夺者武器系统
The missiles? Yes, ma'am.
就是导弹? 是的 夫人
Your commanding officer accuses you of inaccurate
你的指挥官指证你
and unprofessional reporting as to the presence
在看到那12个平民时
of 12 unarmed civilians, resulting in their deaths.
没有准确称职地汇报 导致了他们的死亡
Yes, sir, that is accurate.
是的 先生 确实如此
It's accurate that that happened?
是事实确实如此吗
Uh, no, sir, it-it's accurate as to the charge.
不 先生 是指控确实是这样
I see.
明白了
So... what happened?
那么 究竟发生了什么呢
I wish you would sit down.
我希望你可以坐下
I'd rather not, sir.
我还是不了 先生
There are occasional delays in the transmission of text alerts
在报♥警♥信息和传感器传递中有偶发延迟
and sensor relays; I received the information too late, sir.
我收到信息太晚了 先生
The transmission is logged as on time,
记录中显示上传是实时的
because it indicates the time it was sent
是因为显示的是信息发出时间
but not the time it arrived.
但不是到达时间
Is there someone who can corroborate that, Gina?
有人能证明吗 吉娜
Ma'am, I-I don't understand the question.
夫人 我不明白您的问题
Is there someone who saw the delay in the transmission?
有人看到传递延迟的现象了吗
Yes, ma'am. As I already informed
是的夫人 我已经将情况报告了希克斯上尉
Captain Hicks, my pilot saw it, too.
我的飞行员也看到了
Lieutenant Ventura.
文图拉中尉
The pilot in the drone?
他在无人驾驶机里吗
No, ma'am, on the ground.
不 夫人 在地面上
We remotely operate the Predator UAV from Nevada.
我们在内华达遥控掠夺者无人飞行器
Well, maybe we can interview him.
好的 我们也许可以和他谈一下
Unfortunately, military justice moves very swiftly.
不幸的是 军事法庭动作很快
So we're struggling to catch up.
所以我们得尽力赶上
Uh, are you...?
呃 你会
Go ahead, Sergeant, ask the question.
直说吧中士 有问题就问
Are-are you taking my case, sir?
你会接下我的案子吗 先生
Do you want us to take your case?
你希望我们接下你的案子吗
I do.
我希望
Then yes.
那我们就接了
She looks like she's 15 years old.
她看起来好像只有15岁的样子
She's terrified.
她被吓坏了
One thing I don't understand,
有一点我不理解
is why are they prosecuting this?
他们为什么起诉
I mean, there must be hundreds of civilian deaths
我是说 肯定有上百人
in similar drone mishaps.
在类似的无人机事件中丧生
Why prosecute this one?
为什么单起诉这一件
I have no answer for that.
我不知道答案
Okay, let's get to this pilot, Lieutenant Ventura.
好吧 我们去找这位飞行员文图拉中尉
Get me the dairy people on the phone, all of them.
给我接通乳业协会的所有人 一个也别落
Where did you go?
你去哪了
I need your help with the produce people.
我需要你帮我处理那些农业生产者的事
Heard they got a new lobbyist, and I heard he's as good as me.
听说他们雇了个新的说客 和我一样好
She is.
她确实够好
Who?
是谁
Secretary's aide, Stacie Hall.
国务卿的助手 史黛西·豪尔
She flipped sides.
她换阵营了
No conference call, I'll call them later!
现在不接电♥话♥ 我一会儿打回去
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yep, she played you, Eli.
确定 她耍了你 伊莱
She left the USDA to become a lobbyist for the produce people.
她离开农业部去做了农产品联合会的说客
Produce or fruit? Fruit.
农产品还是水果 水果
USDA never intended to go back to the pyramid.
农业部从来没想重新采用膳食金字塔
They were just trying to shake down the Dairy Guild.
他们只是想调弄垮乳业行会
Oh, I'll be back.
我等会儿回来
Having a hard time staying away from me?
没有我的日子很难熬吧
Yep, you are just irresistible, Kalinda.
是啊 你太难以抗拒了 凯琳达
So, what's up?
所以呢 有什么事
I need a meeting with Diane Lockhart.
我需要见戴安·洛克哈特
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么
Our investigation into Will Gardner.
我们对威尔·加德纳的调查
I thought you guys were winding down.
我以为你们要暂停调查了
We are. Just... dotting a few I's.
是啊 还有些收尾工作
All right. I'll see what I can do,
好吧 我看看能怎么帮你
and you'll tell me when the investigation heats up again.
而你在调查重启时得告诉我
Oh, you will be my first call.
有消息会第一个告诉你的
You want me out of your chair?
需要我给你让位子吗
No, stay comfortable.
不用 你舒服坐着就好
Who was that?
谁的电♥话♥
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Really? Yes.
是吗 是啊
How nice for you two.
你们俩关系真不错
Oh, yes. She is quite the conversationalist.
哦是的 她很会聊天
She's definitely that.
确实是
We're gonna stay in touch.
我们会保持联♥系♥的
Got her on speed-dial, have you?
你把她列在快速拨号♥列表了 是吗
Oh, thanks for reminding me.
哦 多谢提醒
Kalinda is arranging a meeting with Diane Lockhart,
凯琳达在帮我安排和戴安·洛克哈特见面
and she asked me to call her
她还要求我
when the investigation heats up.
在调查重启时告诉她
Then give her a call.
那现在就给她打电♥话♥吧
Getting a special prosecutor today.
今天来了一个特别公诉人
You're kidding, who?
你开玩笑吧 谁
Me.
我
I'm Wendy Scott-Carr.
我是温迪·斯科特-卡尔
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Peter assigned you?
彼得雇你来的
Yes.
是的
I think he thought that the person who ran against him--
我想他是觉得跟他竞争而失败的人
and lost-- was a safe bet to be objective
在涉及到他妻子的案件中
with a case involving his wife.
是更好的客观评判者
Of course, this case doesn't involve his wife.
当然 但这个案子和他妻子无关
Actually, we don't know that yet.
事实上 我们还不能确定
Let's see where the evidence takes us.
我们先看看证据能告诉我们什么吧
Shall we get to work?
可以开始工作了吗
This court-martial is hereby convened under Article 18
这次军事法庭根据军事法典
of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
第18条成立
Colonel Leora Kuhn, military judge presiding. All rise!
军事法官黎奥拉·库恩上校到庭 全体起立
Are there any other judges in the military?
军队里没有别的法官了吗
Sit. Except you.
请坐 除了你
Mr. Gardner, isn't it?
加德纳先生 对吧
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
What were you saying?
你刚才在说什么
What was I saying?
我刚才在说什么
Yes. As I entered court, you saw fit
对 我上庭的时候
to say something to your cocounsel.
你跟你的同事说话
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Judge Kuhn.
库恩法官阁下
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表