So he doesn't expect me?
他不知道我会来吧
No, but he's cool-- an old family friend.
没有 但他人很好 跟我家关系很近
Just don't get rambly on him.
就是别跟他东拉西扯
Uncle Dan.
丹尼尔叔叔
Hey, how you doing? Dana.
你好吗 戴娜
Look at you.
你真漂亮
Dad told me you were in town.
爸爸跟我说你来我们这儿了
You've, uh, caught me playing hooky.
被你逮到我偷懒了
The same stump speech the 18th time,
同样的政♥治♥演说到第18场了
and you're allowed a little leeway.
你就能偷闲喘口气
Know what I mean? Oh, this is, this is Cary.
知道我的意思吗 这位是凯里
Uh, nice to meet you, sir.
认识您很高兴 先生
Oh, ignore him-- he calls everybody sir.
别理他 他管谁都叫先生
It's the straight, suburban thing.
老土的乡下方式
Uncle Daniel works in the Obama State Department.
丹尼尔叔叔就职于奥巴马政♥府♥的国♥务♥院♥
Well, that sounds deathly formal.
听起来太郑重其事了
So it's true-- you did break up with Jimi?
是真的吗 你真的和吉米分手了吗
No, we're just...
不是 我们只是...
It's complicated.
一言难尽
Anyway, Cary and I work together at the state's attorney's office.
凯里是我在州检察官办公室的同事
Oh, yeah, peter-- how's he doing?
是吗 彼得 他怎么样
We worked together a long time ago.
很久以前我们共事过
Good, he's good,
很好 他很好
he's good, but we're working on a case
他很好 但是我们正在办一宗案件
involving the One China rule.
与"一个中国"原则有关
Really? Well, that I have to hear all about.
真的吗 那我得好好听听
Good job.
干得好
Ah, thanks, not too rambly?
谢谢 不算太闲扯吧
Surprisingly not.
简直出人意料
So Matan says that you have a thing for ethnic women.
马坦说你对异族女性尤为感兴趣
He what?
他说什么
He says you have a thing for ethnic women.
他说你对异族女性尤为感兴趣
You just can't control yourself around us.
你看到异族女人就难以自持
Oh, I... that's not true.
我 不是那样
Unless that's a good thing.
除非这是件好事
That depends.
这要视情形而言
On...?
比如说
I want you to vet my ex-wife.
我想让你调查下我的前妻
Really? Yeah, I know it sounds a bit weird,
真的吗 是的 我知道这听起来有点怪
but she's thinking of running for state senate and she wants me to vet her.
但是她想竞选州参议员 她希望我调查她
All right, well, I have to do some work on Taiwan first,
好 我得先做台♥湾♥案件的调查
but then, sure. How, how thorough should I be?
然后就办你的 需要我查得多彻底
As thorough as her enemies would be.
像她的对手那样彻底
Okay.
好
Um... this isn't about something else?
这与别的事情没关吧
You mean, am I jealous of my wife
你是说我是不是因为吃醋
and want to see who she's sleeping with?
所以想知道她在和谁上♥床♥吗
No.
不是
Okay.
好
Oh, come on!
怎么搞的
So this is a hearing into the status of
这次听证会的内容
Mr. Jin-Pyn's diplomatic... status.
是关于锦平先生的外交地位
Don't worry, Chen,
别担心 陈
you have the backing of the state department.
有国♥务♥院♥支持你
Thank you.
谢谢
I can't spend another day in here.
我在这里一天也待不下去了
I don't know, they're smiling like they know something.
不知为何 他们笑得好像知道什么事
Now let's begin.
现在开始
I understand the defense has a witness.
我知道辩方有一位证人
Yes, Your Honor, it is our contention that protections
是的 法官阁下 我方认为
of diplomatic immunity were denied our client
我的当事人因为台♥湾♥问题的特殊性
due to the peculiarities of Taiwan.
而被拒绝行使外交豁免权
To that end, we have asked a spokes...
据此 我方请一位发言...
Ma'am, there's a call from the state department.
夫人 国♥务♥院♥打来电♥话♥
A Mr. Daniel Golden would like to speak with you.
有位丹尼尔·戈登先生找你
...a spokeswoman at the state department...
一位国♥务♥院♥的发言人...
Yes, Counselor?
怎么 律师
Excuse me, Your Honor, if we could delay...
抱歉 法官阁下 是否可以推迟...
As long as you want, Counselor.
尽管推迟 律师
Um, actually, Your Honor,
事实上 法官阁下
we ask the court that reasonable bail be set,
我方请求法庭定以合理的金额予以保释
and we would have no objection to make home confinement a condition.
且我方不反对以监视居住为条件
What happened?
什么情况
State worried that extending diplomatic immunity to the kid
国♥务♥院♥认为把外交豁免权延伸到那孩子
would be a slap in the face to China.
是在挑战中国政♥府♥
Okay, we have to get discovery.
好吧 我们得让检方披露证据
None of your hair was found on the body, Chen,
尸体上并没有发现你的头发 陈
but we did just get the lab report back
但我们刚刚得到实验室的
on the trace evidence.
痕量证据的检测结果
There was a blond hair-- not Maya's, a man's--
在她的衣领上有一根金色的头发
on her collar.
不是玛雅的 是男性的
They don't know who it matches.
但他们不清楚头发是谁的
Ander's.
安德斯的
That's what we think,
我们也这么想
but the police didn't do his suspect exam,
但警方没有对他进行嫌疑人检查
so we have nothing to match it to.
所以我们无法进行匹配
Do you have anything of his?
你有什么他的东西吗
Anything that might have one of his hairs on it--
任何可能粘有他头发的东西都行
a brush or an item of clothing?
梳子或者衣服都行
I know his gym locker combination at school.
我知道他学校体育馆的衣柜密♥码♥
My brother left all my things in his locker.
我弟弟把我的东西都落在他衣柜里了
He gave me the combination.
他给了我密♥码♥
I'll be right in and out.
我进去拿了东西很快就出来
Thanks.
谢谢
It's the other seasickness band, Cary.
另一只晕船带在这儿 凯里
How do I know you didn't plant it there, Kalinda?
我怎么知道不是你放进去的呢 凯琳达
Because I didn't.
因为我没有
Uh-huh, and you just happened to know the number of Anders' locker?
嗯 而你恰好知道了安德斯的衣柜密♥码♥
No, I just happen to be a very good investigator.
不 我恰好是个好调查员罢了
Look, check if you don't believe me.
听着 如果不相信我就自己来查一下
I'll get back to you.
我过会儿再给你回电♥话♥
Okay, whatever.
行 随便
We're all having to make sacrifices,
我们都得有所牺牲
but you have a window now at least.
但至少你现在有个带窗的办公室了
That one.
就那个
The cubicle in the middle.
中间那个隔间
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Hi, uh, sorry to keep you waiting.
嗨 抱歉让你久等了
No problem, I keep myself busy.
没关系 我总能找到事情做
You have a pretty office.
你的办公室很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Start of a campaign, you work in Versailles.
竞选开始时 工作环境像凡尔赛宫
By the end, you're in Motel 6--
竞选结束 就变成六号♥旅馆了
not to disparage Motel 6.
我没有贬低六号♥旅馆的意思
I'm a politician now.
我现在是政客了
So, uh, you, uh, married once to Mr. Gold?
那么 你与戈德先生曾是夫妻?
Four happy years, eight medium ones, and two bad ones.
有4年很幸福 8年还行 2年很糟
I hope that doesn't preclude me from running.
我希望不要为此就无法参选
Actually, I'm not here to make judgment, just, just questions.
我只是来问些问题 并不会做评价
So why did you guys break up?
那你们为什么分手呢
Uh, I think that was in the divorce settlement.
这些在离婚协议里已经写了吧
Actually, it wasn't, just "Irreconcilable differences."
没有 里面只写了"矛盾不可调和"
Ah, well, that's what it was.
没错 就是那样的
Yeah, but I think we'll need to go deeper.
好 但我觉得我们需要说得具体些
Okay, uh, we were both working too hard.
好 我们都太工作狂了
I was having to take a lot of trips out of town.
我那时经常出差
Yeah, uh, Dubai, three trips.
对的 迪拜 三次
Yes. At that time, I was doing PR for an oil company.
当时我在为一个石油公♥司♥处理公共关系
And who did you meet there?
你在那儿见谁了呢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表