I also taught at the community college
在所有东西都数字化之前
before everything went digital.
我还在社区学院教过课
There was an art form to film.
当时还讲究艺术形式
Now everybody just worries about computer bytes.
现在所有人都只关注电脑字节
Nobody cares about process anymore.
没人关心手法了
I loved working at that camp, though.
不过我挺喜欢在营地工作的
Those kids inspire me.
那些孩子给了我很多灵感
In-in what way?
哪...哪些方面的灵感呢
Mm, their reverence for nature.
她们对自然的敬畏
There's not a lot of reverence anymore.
现在人们都不敬畏什么了
There she is.
有了
There's Rosa.
这就是罗莎
Nice girl.
一个很好的姑娘
I don't know. He hasn't decided yet.
我不知道 他还没决定呢
Which way he's leaning?
他倾向于哪边呢
Well, to be honest, Peter is leaning
说实话 彼得倾向于
against running for governor.
不参加州长竞选
Why?
为什么
He feels the Democratic Committee is yanking him around.
他觉得民♥主♥党在吊着他玩
They promise him a speech at convention,
他们承诺让他在大会上演讲
then they back down.
之后又取消了
It doesn't help that Kresteva has declared.
克里斯特瓦宣布参选也对彼得不利
He's pretty popular, you know.
他很受欢迎 你知道的
I spoke to him.
我去跟他谈了
You... when?
你...什么时候
Today.
今天
You spoke to him about lying. Didn't you?
你去跟他说谎言的事 对吗
You couldn't help yourself.
这帮不到你
And he said, he wasn't lying, but you misremembered, right?
而他说他没说谎 是你记错了 对吧
Yes.
对
Alicia, I am good at my job.
艾丽西娅 我在我的工作方面很优秀
I know what people do.
我知道人们的行事方式
So when I say, don't speak to them again,
所以当我说 别跟他们说话了
please believe me, I know what I speak of.
请相信 我知道我说的是什么
Peter should run.
彼得应该参选
I know.
我知道
He needs your help.
他需要你的帮助
Kresteva is dangerous. He's like Blagojevich dangerous.
克里斯特瓦很危险 他像布拉戈耶维奇一样危险
Stop selling, Eli. Quit while you're ahead.
别花言巧语了 伊莱 见好就收
Okay.
好的
I'm ahead?
见好?
You tell me what you need, and I will think about it.
告诉我你需要什么 我会考虑
No kids. I know.
别牵扯孩子 明白
And there it is.
成了
You didn't have to say that, Alicia.
你不必那么说的 艾丽西娅
I know.
我知道
I'm not sure if I'm running.
我还不确定是否要竞选
Yes. That's what Eli said.
没错 伊莱也是这么说的
Well, Kresteva's no worse than most.
克里斯特瓦并不比大多数人更坏
I'm not sure I agree, but either way,
我不太同意 但无论如何
this isn't about him.
这和他无关
It's about you wanting to see me elected?
那是你想看我当选吗
Peter, we have had our...issues,
彼得 我们有...我们的问题
but I've always respected you political abilities.
但我一直都很赞赏你的政♥治♥能力
And I've always thought you re better in office than...
而我一直认为你执政要比...
the alternative.
别人来要好
You know, to be honest, Alicia,
说实话 艾丽西娅
I'm finally enjoying what I'm doing here.
我终于爱上这里的工作了
Maybe that's why I'm thinking of not running.
也许这就是我考虑不竞选的原因
Okay... if that's the reason.
好的...如果真是为了这个的话
Hey. Your support means a lot to me.
嘿 你的支持对我意义非凡
Run, Peter.
竞选吧 彼得
You'd be a good governor.
你会是个好州长的
That's when I found out I was disbarred.
我就是那时发现了被取消律师资格
I've worked... I worked my life to become a lawyer.
我花了毕生心力以成为一名律师
It was everything to me.
这是我的所有
This was fun.
这个挺有意思
There are usually more people.
平时这里会有更多人
Yup, that's all this needs.
是啊 也就需要这个了
You know, one of the dangers of not having the law to fall back on?
你知道没有法律依靠时会有什么危险吗
Coming here with you?
跟你到这里来吗
Distractions.
会找东西来分心
Drugs, alcohol, gambling.
毒品 酒 赌博
Anonymous sex with strangers.
跟陌生人发生性关系
It's a good thing we're not strangers.
还好我们不是陌生人
I could prend to be a stranger.
我可以假装是个陌生人
My apartment is ten minutes from here.
我的公♥寓♥离这里十分钟路程
I'll leave first.
我先走
If we left,
若我们走了
he'd be alone.
他就孤身一人了
My address.
我的地址
Mom, how are you?
妈妈 最近还好吗
Good.
很好
Oh, I love seeing you here.
哦 我喜欢看到你在这里
Seems so... appropriate.
看起来...非常和谐
Don't buy the house, mom.
别买♥♥那房♥子 妈妈
Oh, she talked to you?
她跟你说了?
Yes, Alicia talked to me.
是的 艾丽西娅和我谈过了
She doesn't understand.
她不理解
She thinks I'm doing this to hurt her.
她觉得我这么做是为了伤害她
I'm doing this for you and the kids.
我这么做是为了你和孩子们
I know, and thank you.
我懂 谢谢你
Now, don't buy the house.
但是 不要买♥♥那座房♥子
You know, she wants to buy it.
她想买♥♥
She wants to live there without you.
她想要住在那里 把你摒弃在外
Mom, it's not your house.
妈妈 那不是你的房♥子
I put down payment on it.
我已经给出了首♥付♥
I'll lose that.
不买♥♥这钱就白扔了
No, you'll lose the earnest money at the most.
不 你最多只会损失定金
I can't afford losing that.
这损失我也承受不起
Yes, you can. You'll be fine.
可以的 会没事的
Peter, I love you.
彼得 我爱你
You have a good heart, but
你的心很好 但是
you don't know when people are manipulating you. I do.
人们在操控你 你不知道 我却知道
Alicia is manipulating you.
艾丽西娅在操控你
Alicia and I are trying very hard to act like adults.
艾丽西娅和我都在努力做得像个成年人
I need you to butt out.
我要你停止干涉此事
Peter, I-I can't believe it.
彼得 我不敢相信
No, listen to me. Sit down. Listen to me.
听我说 坐下听我说
Do not buy that house.
不要买♥♥那所房♥子
Do you understand me?
听明白了吗
Peter, she's controlling you. Mother!
彼得 她在控制你 妈
Do you want me in your life?
你还想再见到我吗
Yes or no?
想或不想
Yes.
想
Then stop it.
那就住手
Stop it right now!
马上
Call the seller tomorrow, or I will.
打电♥话♥给卖♥♥方 要不然我自己打
Do you understand me?
明白了吗
Good.
很好
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你过来
You think he was having a sexual rationship with her?
你认为他和她有性关系?
I checked his record.
我查过他的记录
Two years after the murder,
在命案后两年
another camper accused him of sexual harassment.
另外一个露营者指控他性骚扰
So you're saying, Rosa took Mary Jane's bike
你的意思是 罗莎骑着玛丽·简的自行车
and rode it to this counselor's house?
到了这个辅♥导♥员的家里
Yeah. Justin Varney, but no one ever knew,
是的 他叫贾斯汀·瓦尔尼 但没人发觉此事
because the body was found in the woods back near her cabin.
因为尸体是在她小屋附近的树林里发现的
The killer must have dumped it t.
肯定是凶手把尸体抛弃在那
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表