I say we hire him.
我们该录用他
I disagree.
我反对
Howard?
霍华德 你说呢
Is he gay?
他是同性恋吗
He only wants to take boys to a desert island.
他只想带男人上荒岛
That's why I'm asking.
所以我想问问
Thurgood Marshall and Keith Richards?
他想带瑟古德·马歇尔和基思·理查德?
Mm-hmm. No girls.
对啊 没有女孩
That bothered me.
这让我很困扰
I see.
明白了
And, did that, uh, bother you, too, Will?
这...也使你困扰了吗 威尔
Well, I'm glad we reached such a sensible decision.
很高兴我们做出了如此明智的决定
If we don't find someone better, we go back to Cary.
若找不到更好的 我们就雇凯里
It sounds sensible to me.
在我看来 挺明智的
Is Judge Cuesta coming here today?
奎斯特法官今天会来吗
Yes, we discuss strategy in a half hour.
会 半小时后要讨论对策
Which is when I have a sit-down with Lemond Bishop.
那个时间我得见莱蒙德·毕夏普
The city's top meth dealer in the waiting room with its top judge.
本城顶级毒枭和顶级法官共享等候室
Yes, that qualifies as awkward scheduling.
这安排得够尴尬的
I still think you can keep your stance.
我依然认为你可以坚守立场
Well, then why are we arguing?
那我们还争论什么呢
We're not arguing.
我们不是争论
I just don't like being told what I'm doing
我只是不喜欢在我已经行动的时候
is politically smart when I'm doing it anyway.
来指指点点说我这么做是明智的
Okay, Peter, you're making epically courageous decision.
好吧彼得 你做了一个非常勇敢的决定
How is that?
这么说可以了吧
When did we become an old, bickering couple?
我们何时变成一对争论不休的老夫妻了
Oh, hey, did you kick out that kid, um, Cary...
哦对 你把那孩子开除了吗
Uh, what's his name?
那个叫凯里...什么的
Did I what? That kid.
我♥干♥嘛了 那孩子
I saw him here at Lockhart/ Gardner looking for a job.
我看到他来洛&哈律所找工作
Cary something.
那个叫凯里什么的
Cary Agos?
凯里·艾格斯吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw him here being interviewed.
对对对 我看到他在面试
I didn't know you were letting him go.
我没听说你要开除他啊
Terri Rooney 24 years old, stabbed to death in 1992.
泰里·鲁尼 24岁 1992年被刺死
She was pregnant, he didn't want a baby.
她当时怀孕了 丈夫不想要孩子
So, he insured her for $850,000 and he killed her.
所以给她投了85万美金保险之后杀了她
Her husband, Patrick, said he returned home from the supermarket
她丈夫帕特里克说他从超♥市♥回家后
to find her mutilated with a knife taken from the kitchen.
发现她被自家厨房♥的刀严重刺伤
But no one at the supermarket remembered him, and head no receipt.
但超♥市♥里没人记得他 他也没有小票
Yes, it was a weak alibi.
对 他的不在场证明很无力
Try nonexistent.
应该说根本不成立
And look, he had her blood on his shirt and his jacket.
而且 他衬衫和夹克上还有她的血
The defense claimed that it was from his attempts to revive her.
辩方说是在他抢救她时沾到的
As were the defensive wounds on his face?
那他脸上的防卫伤也是那么来的吗
Okay, we're not here to retry this, Your Honor.
法官阁下 我们不是在重审案件
Mr. Rooney's sentence has been vacated,
鲁尼先生的判决被撤销了
and he has been released, and why is that?
他也被释放了 为什么
The killer's hand thrust down on the sharp edge of the knife
杀手在杀她时
when he stabbed her,
手碰到了刀刃
leaving his blood, it was never tested for DNA
留下了血迹 但当时没有验DNA
until his appellate lawyers petitioned it last year.
他的上诉律师一年前申请做了
Turns out it was somebody else's.
结果血迹是别人的
Look, we didn't test DNA back then.
那个时候是不测DNA的
Patrick Rooney was released last August,
帕特里克·鲁尼去年8月被释放
when the DNA matched...
DNA结果和...
Just to be clear...
我只是想说明一下...
...a truck driver.
一个卡车司机吻合
I did nothing less than any prosecutor...
我做的不比任何公诉人少
Yes, yes, just to be clear,
没错没错 但我只是想说明一下
this isn't your court, Your Honor.
这里不是你的法庭 法官阁下
This is our offices.
这是我们的办公室
You need to drop the entitlement.
请你放下法官的架子
Excuse me? I thought I was explaining myself.
什么 我只是在解释而已
You were acting as if you were the injured party.
你表现得像你才是受害者
I have been barred from the bench, ma'am,
我被禁止了法官工作 女士
and I have done nothing wrong.
而我什么错事都没做
No, Patrick Rooney did nothing wrong,
不 帕特里克·鲁尼什么错事都没做
and he spent 20 years in prison for it.
但他为此在狱中过了20年
He had his wife snatched from him,
他妻子的生命被夺走
and then he was accused of her murder.
他还被指控杀了她
Your attitude, Your Honor,
法官阁下 你的态度
it will do more to condemn you than the evidence.
比证据更容易使你受谴责
You're on this side of the bench now.
你现在是在受审席上
You have to show humility.
你必须得表现得谦恭
Continue.
继续吧
A court of inquiry is being commenced in two days
调查法庭会在两天后开庭
to review the evidence against His Honor
对针对法官阁下的证据进行调查
and decide if criminal charges should be brought.
并决定是否提出刑事指控
Why a court of inquiry?
为什么是调查法庭
My guess is, due to the personal animosity of the players.
我想是为了避免法官之间有私人交情吧
All right, well, it still needs a judge.
好吧 那还是得有个法官
Your Honor knows most of the judges in Cook County.
库克县大多数的法官 法官阁下你都认识
They'll have to recuse themselves, so who?
他们都得回避 那会找谁呢
Would you excuse me?
能失陪一下吗
Which leaves me with two months left on my suspension.
我停职期还有两个月
Still, I want you to know, Mr. Bishop,
还是要跟您说一下 毕夏普先生
your team is intact and firing on all cylinders.
为您服务的团队很稳定 大家也很卖♥♥力
And how are you doing?
你过得怎样
How am I doing?
我过得怎样?
I'm good, thank you.
挺好的 谢谢
I just worry about my clients.
只是担心我的客户
I'm fine.
我很好
I don't think a lawyer's working hard enough
我觉得 时不时惹上点法律纠纷的律师
unless they get into a little legal trouble now and then.
才叫努力工作呢
Damon is handling your tax issues.
达蒙处理你的税务事宜
Roger, your trust. Mark and Eve, your criminal.
罗杰负责你的信托基金 马克和伊娃负责刑事诉讼
Jordan and Alicia, your civil litigation.
乔丹和艾丽西娅负责你的民事诉讼
Mrs. Florrick, hello.
福瑞克夫人 你好
Mr. Bishop.
毕夏普先生
How am I doing civilly?
我民事纠纷方面 有什么问题吗
Well, sir, no complaints.
先生 挺好的
Good.
好
Actually, where is that little investigator you have?
你们那个小调查员在哪呢
Kalinda? I think she's in another meeting, but we can get her.
凯琳达? 她在开会 不过可以叫她过来
Please; in fact,
请叫她来 事实上
can have a quick word with Mrs. Florrick and Kalinda in private?
我能跟福瑞克夫人和凯琳达私下说几句吗
We've represented lawyers before, Your Honor,
我们以前也代理过律师 法官阁下
and they all share one trait: backseat driving.
他们都有个共同特点 想指手画脚
They have trouble letting us drive their defense.
总是很难放开让我们给他们辩护
I will, uh, endeavor to behave.
我会尽量老老实实的
Mr. Bishop wants to talk to us.
毕夏普先生要跟我们谈话
You can give us a minute, too, Mr. Gardner.
你也回避一下吧 加德纳先生
You sure? yeah, legal stuff.
你确定吗 是啊 法律方面的事
You can't be helping on it anyway--
你留下也不能帮忙
your suspension.
你被停职了啊
I was approached by an FBI agent med Lana Delaney.
有个叫拉娜·德兰尼的联邦调查局探员找我
She seems to think I have some tax issues
她好像认为我有税务问题
due to some work you did for me.
源于你帮我♥干♥过的事
When did she approach you?
她什么时候找你的
I was surprised by this, of course.
当然 我对此很惊讶
I didn't remember you had done work for me
我不记得你帮我♥干♥过什么
and I was surprised to have an FBI agent approach me at all.
我对联邦调查局探员找我 也相当吃惊
Yeah, I'm surprised, too.
我也很惊讶
But you don't pay me to be your client.
但你不是付钱的客户 我是
I pay you.
我付你钱
I pay you not to be surprised.
我付你钱 可不是找惊讶的
That's my fault, sir.
是我的错 先生
Due to attorney- client privilege
鉴于律师-当事人保密特权
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表