Now, to me.
就现在 对我说
You don't say it to anyone else, okay?
不要对别的任何人说 好吗
See? Isn't this better than camping?
看 这不是比露营更好
You're such a Girl Scout.
你真像个女童子军
Yes, I am.
是啊 我就是
But you're still going to have to protect me.
但是 你还得保护我
I'm so scared of lightening.
我好怕闪电
Wait. Did hear that?
等等 听见了吗
What?
什么
Not funny. Not funny.
不好笑 不好笑
I know you have no reason to choose my offer over others,
我知道 没什么理由让你选择我
but just know you will not find a more grateful
但要知道 这房♥子其他的买♥♥主不会
or loving occupant of your house.
比我更充满感激和爱了
He said that? Yes.
他这样说的 是的
He said there would be consequences for questioning more.
他说再提问的话会有后果
Yeah, it sounds like Mike confusing his carrots with his sticks.
听起来迈克在威逼利诱啊
But you've been investigating on your own?
但你已经自己开始调查了
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
Who told me you were investigating?
谁告诉我你在调查
Someone on the panel.
陪审团的人
But that's confidential. They broke confidentiality.
但那是机密 他们违反了保密协议
So have you, by relating your conversation with Mike.
你不也是吗 你提到你和迈克的谈话
No. That was after the session was over.
我没有泄密 我们是在会议结束之后谈的
Look, you want to know what to do?
你想知道该怎么做
You're on the blue ribbon panel.
你是蓝带小组的一员
That's what you do.
那就是你所做的
You don't pull punches.
不要手下留情
Well, it's up to you.
取决于你自己
I mean, you have a seat at the table.
你有你的位置
That means more responsibility and consequences.
那意味着更多责任 也要承担更多后果
Can they hurt your career?
后果是否会影响你的事业
Yes.
是的
You have to weigh that.
你必须权衡利害
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Would you like me to close the door?
要我关上门吗
Yes.
好的
So they' going to tax us?
他们打算找我们的麻烦
Judges Dunaway and Winter.
达纳韦和温特法官
We have two cases in front of them.
我们有两个案子在他们手里
Well, you put her on the panel.
是你把她派去陪审的
Alicia has to do her best.
艾丽西娅只能尽力而为
It's easy to be idealistic on the sidelines, isn't it?
坚持理想是件站着说话不腰疼的事 对吧
Yeah, that's me-- Peace Prize material.
是啊 我就是 诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥的料子
And, uh, you seem to have a new friend.
看来你交了个新朋友
Yeah.
是啊
Early bird special.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
He turned me on to it.
他激发了我
It's quite a deal.
真划算啊
Hello?
你好
Hi.
你好
Lana Deley. I'm with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我是拉娜·德兰尼 联邦调查局的
You suggested I contact you.
你建议我联♥系♥你
"Stop playing through inteediaries."
"别躲在中间人后面玩这套"
Oh, right.
哦 对
Hi.
你好
I thought you would call first.
我以为你会先打电♥话♥来
Yes, I thought I would, too.
我本来也这么想
Then I decided against it.
后来又改主意了
So...
那么
Kalinda? Yes, Kalinda.
凯琳达 是的 凯琳达
What is the nature of this investigation?
这个调查的性质是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
Yes.
是的
Sometimes I just get an itch.
我就是没事搞搞
Okay, so I'm, um... I'm sorry.
好了 我 对不起
What was your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
Lana Delaney.
拉娜·德兰尼
You ys represent Lemond Bishop, don't you?
你们代理雷蒙德·毕夏普 是吧
Oh.
是
So that's what this is about-- Lemond Bishop?
那你来就是为了雷蒙德·毕夏普
No. I'm just asking a question.
不 只是问问而已
Yes, we represent him.
是的 我们代理他
And has Kalinda Sharma ever done freelance work for him?
凯琳达·夏尔马有没有给他干过私活
Do you have proof that she has?
你有这方面的证据吗
How long have you known Kalinda?
你认识凯琳达有多久了
Why? Just curious.
干嘛问这个 纯属好奇
You're friends, aren't you?
你们是朋友 对吧
You know, I think you should call first,
我看你还是应该先打电♥话♥再来
Ms. Delaney, the next time you want to drop by my office.
德兰尼女士 下次你来的话先打电♥话♥
Then we can get everything on the record.
这样我们就能把每句话都记录在案了
Okay.
好的
Tell Kalinda hi for me.
帮我向凯琳达问好
Mr. Burke? Mrs. Florrick, uh, hello.
伯克先生 福瑞克夫人 你好
I'm sorry to come here without an appointment.
抱歉 我不请自来
Oh, just a sec. I'm sorry, Mr. Burke. Hello?
等下 不好意思 伯克先生 你好
My gosh, what an amazing letter.
天呐 那封信写得太棒了
I was crying!
看得我都哭了
Uh... Gilda?
是吉尔达吗
Yes. Tears!
是的 我都流泪了
It had me bawling.
我都哭出声了
I remember my first house.
我想起我的第一所房♥子
It was exactly like at. Uh, Kalinda, wait a sec.
一模一样 凯琳达 等一下
I'm so sorry, Mr. Burke.
真是不好意思 伯克先生
I just don't have that much time. I'm on lunch break.
我没太多时间 我是乘午休时间出来的
Of course, we'll consider your offer, Mrs. Florrick.
当然 我们会考虑你的开价
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I have two kids, too.
我也有两个孩子
I come from a big family. And I always told myself,
我兄弟姐妹很多 我也一直告诉自己
"Listen to moms."
要听妈妈们的话
Oh, I'm so glad, because I wasn't...
我很高兴 因为我不
I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing by writing the letter and...
我不确定我写那封信对不对 还有
Um, Kalinda, the FBI was here for you.
凯琳达 联邦调查局的人找你
For me? Who? Agent Delaney.
找我的吗 谁 德兰尼特工
It was definitely the right thing to do.
当然对了
In fact, I want you to know we have a bigger offer--
其实 你知道吗 有人开价更高
someone who offered our asking price--
可以按我们的开价买♥♥
but I'd rather you have the house.
但我比较希望你能买♥♥到这所房♥子
Oh I... well, I'm so thrilled to hear that.
很高兴你这么说
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克太太
I checked the drop gun. I checked what you mentioned...
我查了那把黑枪 和你提到的事情
So we're giving you a chance to top their offer.
所以我们想知道你能否出价更高
Not even by that much; just a little.
不用太高 比那人的开价高一点点就可以了
What? We so want you to have the house.
什么 很希望你可以买♥♥到这所房♥子
We just need you top the offer we have.
你的出价比那人更高就可以了
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
So we'll expect your call?
那我们等你电♥话♥
Yep. Good-bye.
好的 再见
What did you need, Mr. Burke?
伯克先生 你需要什么
And with that, I think we have heard the lion's share of the evidence,
有了那个 我们有了分量最重的证据
so unless there are any more motions...
除非有更多的动议
There is one, sir-- Mr. Chair.
还有一项动议 主席先生
I move that we recall Investigator Forrest Burke.
我提议召回调查员弗雷斯特·伯克
We've already heard from him, Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人 我们听过他的陈述了
Yes, but it is my understanding that he has new evidence.
是的 但是据我所知 他有新证据
Really?
真的吗
And how did it become your understanding?
你怎么知道的
He came to my workplace.
他来我的公♥司♥
He said the chair rejected his request to testify here again.
他说主席驳回了他再次作证的请求
First of all, Mrs.Lorrick,
首先 福瑞克夫人
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表