What was that?
那是什么
The attendance at the Bears game last night?
昨晚在现场看芝加哥熊队比赛的人数
Not unless the Bears were playing in Baltimore.
除非芝加哥熊队的比赛在巴尔的摩
You took $45,000 from a client's account
你从一个客户的账户里拿了45000美元
to make up for a bad bet.
为你的赌债埋单
Where are you getting your information from?
你们从哪得到的消息
Someplace dependable.
可靠的消息源
We're not after you, Mr. Gardner.
我们不是针对你而来的 加德纳先生
Even if we wanted to be after you,
即使是针对你而来的
it's not our jurisdiction.
也不是我们的管辖范围
We're after your client, Lemond Bishop.
针对的是你的客户 莱蒙德·毕夏普
What's going on, Cary?
什么情况 凯里
Crystal meth is a nationwide problem
冰♥毒♥是一个全国性的大问题
that has hit Cook County particularly hard.
在库克县尤其严重
Lemond Bishop is ground zero for meth.
莱蒙德·毕夏普则是冰♥毒♥的幕后老大
And we represent his legitimate business interests.
而我们代理他的合法商业利益
You mean, his money laundering interests?
你是指他的洗钱生意吧
Let's get this on the record, shall we?
让我们把话记录在案
Did you need something, Mr. Gardner?
需要什么吗 加德纳先生
Yes. These two ASAs
是的 这两位是
are from the State's Attorney's office.
来自州检察官办公室的助理检察官
Excuse me, one ASA and a deputy.
抱歉 是一位助理检察官 一位副检察官
And unless I'm mistaken,
除非是我搞错了
they're committing a criminal act,
他们这可是在犯罪
using intimidation to coerce me
以恐吓我的方式
into breaking attorney-client privilege.
逼我违反律师-当事人保密特权
You are mistaken.
是你搞错了
Good. Then, please clarify.
很好 那就说明白吧
There is no privilege
要是律师得知
if the attorney becomes aware of any illegal activities
他的客户将要进行某种非法活动
that his client intends to commit in the future.
就没有特权可言
Ah, so this was just an attempt
这么说 这是在提醒我
to remind me of my legal responsibilities?
要履行我的法定责任
Yes, a reminder with teeth.
没错 一个重要的提醒
Even if something may not land in our jurisdiction,
即使事情不在我们的管辖范围内
it's still disbarrable.
也会让你失去律师资格
Thank you.
谢谢你
I think the meeting's over now.
会议到此结束吧
How you doing?
你还好吗
You liking it here?
喜欢这里吗
It's... exciting.
这儿... 很刺♥激♥
And it'll only get more so.
只会越来越刺♥激♥
No. Let's just let the moment resonate.
不 让我们先回顾一下
Ms. Lockhart, you asked to sue the government.
洛克哈特女士 你要求起诉政♥府♥
I said, "Yes."
我同意了
Now you're dropping the suit, and you,
现在你要放弃起诉 而你
Mr. Childs, are taking up a criminal case.
查尔兹先生 又要以刑事案起诉
And here we all are-- the same people,
此时此地 人没有变
one week closer to the grave.
一起为此浪费生命
New information has arisen from Mr. Marwat's testimony
从民事案件里 马华特先生的证词中
in the civil case, Your Honor.
我们发现了新信息 法官阁下
That is why we have indicted Mr. Marwat
所以我们才指控马华特先生
for perjury and for conspiracy
做伪证以及
to aid and abet a terrorist.
与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥同谋
I imagine you would like me to consider a motion to dismiss,
我想你会提出动议 驳回他的请求
Ms. Lockhart. Of course, Your Honor.
是吧 洛克哈特女士 当然 法官阁下
On what grounds?
理由是什么
On the grounds that how else will I spend my Thursday afternoons
理由就是 若不是你们三位
if the three of you aren't here?
我就可享受美好的周四下午
I will consider motions at 10:00 tomorrow.
明早10点 我再考虑动议
May I help you?
有事情吗
Oh, my name is Elsbeth Tascioni, and I represent...
我叫埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼 我代理...
Oh, my gosh.
老天呐
That is the prettiest cupcake I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最漂亮的杯托蛋糕
I represent Alicia Florrick.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克的律师
She's someone you met with,
你与她会过面
and advised not to get an attorney.
并建议她不要找律师
Really? Well, I would dispute that.
是吗 我表示怀疑
Yes, I know you would.
我知道你会的
It's not great for a Treasury Department official
堂堂一个财政部官员做出如此建议
to advise that, is it?
可不怎么光彩 是吧
Is she bringing charges?
她是打算起诉我吗
No, she's much too nice for that.
她是老好人 才不会这么做
That's why she has me.
所以她才请我来
Well, you see, I... I have office hours.
你看 你可以工作时间来找我
Up in my office. Up there.
我的办公室就在上面 楼上
And, um, this is my lunch break.
而...现在是我的午饭时间
Oh, okay. I'll just...
哦 好的 那我就...
I'll just sit here then.
我就坐在这休息
Your client has a duty as an American
你的代理人作为美国公民
to help us weed out terrorists.
有义务帮我们清除恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And-And even if that weren't the case,
而且 就算不考虑这一点
she's under penalty of law to answer all of my questions.
拒绝回答我的问题也将遭受处罚
Which my client is willing to do in the presence of an attorney
所以我的委托人愿意在律师出席
and with a grant of transactional immunity.
以及获得罪行豁免的情况下回答问题
Your client wants immunity? No.
你的委托人想要豁免权 不是
She doesn't. I do.
她不想要 我需要
You're trying to delay.
你打算拖延时间
Of course I am.
那是自然
Call me when you get the grant.
豁免书准备好后给我电♥话♥吧
Do you know where I can get my parking validated?
你知道在哪付停车费吗
No.
不知道
Okay. Sorry.
好的 抱歉
You want me to... What?
你想让我... 什么
Yeah, I was thinking about it all night.
是的 我一整晚都在想这件事
And I know you must be busy--
我知道你一定很忙
I like that jacket, by the way--
顺便说下 我喜欢你的外套
but I need help with one of my clients.
但我需要你帮我负责一个客户
Do you have any experience with insurance companies?
你有和保险公♥司♥打交道的经验吗
Do I? No.
我吗 没有
That's okay.
没关系
It's... it's much more interesting than you might think.
会比你想象的有趣得多
If you could just read these...
你可以看看这些...
No, not these.
不 不是这些
These.
这些
And I'm doing this, because?
我要这么做 是因为...
Well, Mr. Higgs, your monitor, is going to ask you
你的监察员 希格斯先生将会问你
what I said here when I handed over these files.
我给你这些文件时说了什么
And I just want you to be clear about what I'm saying.
而我要你听清楚我说的话
Okay.
好的
I need your help on this insurance case.
我需要你帮我处理这个保险案
Because I'm swamped.
我忙不过来啊
Look at all this paper.
看看这些文件
I need help.
我需要帮助啊
That's what you want me to tell him?
你想让我这么跟他说吗
No, that's what you will tell him
不 你照着告诉他就行
because that's what you heard me say.
因为这就是我的原话
I'm...
我...
Okay.
好的
No, that's okay.
不 没问题了
Bye.
再见
Go ahead.
你先走
You're coming after me?
你开始瞄上我了是吗
Mr. Clean now.
两袖清风先生
You're coming after me.
你这是在针对我
If you're referring to our task force,
如果你指的是我们的特别小组
it's not about coming after you.
那事并不是针对你
And if my ASAs gave you that impression, I apologize.
若我的助手给你那样的印象 我道歉
You sent them to my office,
你派他们去我的办公室
trying to turn me with this old B.S.
试图以旧事威胁我 为你卖♥♥命
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表