Yes. Just keep me in the loop.
是的 让我知情就好
Cheese.
奶酪
Cheese?
奶酪
Yes. We represent the Wisconsin State Dairy Guild,
是的 我们代表威斯康星州乳业行会
and we need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
With cheese? Yes.
关于奶酪? 是的
A certain kind of cheese or all cheese?
某一种奶酪还是所有品种
There was an outbreak of listeriosis
4小时前
in a Chicago grammar school four hours ago.
芝加哥某小学爆发了利斯特菌病情
News reports say the outbreak
新闻说突发病情
was traced to bacterial-infected cheese slices.
与被细菌污染的奶酪片有关
Five children are hospitalized,
5名儿童送院
four teachers are ill,
4个老师染病
and we're getting alarmed calls from government officials.
我们接到了政♥府♥打来的电♥话♥
Patrick! Lydia!
帕特里克 莉迪亚
Does the guild have a contract with an existing PR firm?
行会是否与哪家公♥关♥公♥司♥有合同在身?
Keyser & Associates.
凯塞尔公♥司♥
They're working on an "Eat Cheese" Campaign.
他们正为我们做"享用奶酪"的推广活动
Not anymore. You hire me, I am one voice.
那是过去时了 你雇我 就不能雇别人
Tell me that's ok, we're going forward.
你同意的话 我们再继续谈
I'll have to get permission. That's fine for now,
我要先请示上级 眼下这还可以
but I need someone here who doesn't need to get permission.
但我需要能拍板的人来跟我谈
Monthly retainer of $60,000 a month.
固定费用为每月6万
Hourly still applies. You'll find that's competitive.
但小时付费仍然计算 价格很合理
Fine. Get me everything on listeriosis,
好的 去查利斯特菌病的资料
anyone who will speak out against cheese.
以及公然反对食用奶酪的人
And I'll need more investigator time. Get Kalinda.
我需要更多的调查人手 把凯琳达调给我
She's on the mediation.
她在跟进调停案
Not anymore.
那是过去时了
60... 60 a month...
每月六...
W-wait, hold on.
等一下
...may also be tainted.
...也遭到污染
It was just after recess.
事情发生课间休息后
The culprit-- the most innocent of foods.
而罪魁祸首竟是看似无害的食物
Cheese.
奶酪
This cell phone video, Oh, dear God.
这段手♥机♥视频 我的天哪
shot by a cafeteria worker,
由一位餐厅工作人员拍摄
captures several students becoming gravely ill...
拍到了许多孩子病发的过程
We're worried this is gonna keep people from purchasing cheese.
我们担心这会让人们不敢购买♥♥奶酪
You think?
仅是担心吗
Cheeseburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches...
奶酪汉堡 烤奶酪三明治...
You'll have to hire Lockhart/Gardner
你们要雇洛克哈特&加德纳律所
as temporary counsel.
作为临时法律顾问
Actually, we have outside counsel.
事实上 我们已经有法律顾问了
Okay, I can explain myself for now,
我现在还有时间给你解释
but when things move faster,
但等着事态恶化后
you're going to have to just trust me.
你们必须毫无保留地相信我
Currently, everything we say and do can be subpoenaed
我们眼下说的做的 都可能被呈交法庭
for civil or criminal trial.
作为民事或刑事案的证据
And believe me, with news like this,
相信我 有这样的新闻在前
you do not want that.
你绝不希望如此
We need to be able to speak
我们的谈话
under cover of attorney-client privilege,
需要律师与当事人保密特权的保护
which Diane provides, and we need it now!
而戴安就能提供 此事刻不容缓
Go ahead, get permission.
打电♥话♥ 征求上级同意
Hi, Walter. Still there?
沃尔特 还在听吗
We also need to hire Lockhart/Gardner
我们还需雇洛克哈特&加德纳律所
as temporary counsel.
作为临时法律顾问
...as we learn more.
...待我们得知更多情况
And get me the CEO of Heather Farms--
给我联♥系♥欧石南庄园公♥司♥的CEO
before he talks to a reporter.
赶在他向记者说话前
Here he comes now.
他来了
You just tell him what you told me.
你把刚刚告诉我的对他再讲遍
What's wrong? Is everything all right?
怎么回事 没出什么问题吧
I don't know. I got a call from someone at the Vindicator.
说不清 我接到《维护者报》一个人的电♥话♥
She asked if I had an opinion about the results
关于对法兰德医生医疗调查的结果
of the medical investigation of Dr. Farland.
她问我有何看法
I don't understand. It's a year off. I know.
我不明白 这早了一年 我知道
She said the FDA expedited it.
她说食品药物管理局加快了进度
She got an early look, and they're siding with Dr. Farland.
她提前看到了结果 对法兰德医生有利
It may not be true.
这不一定是真的
It doesn't matter.
是真是假无所谓
Any rumor of an investigation that goes against us hurts us.
只要有这样的流言传出 就对我们不利
Did this reporter say when she wanted a comment?
这个记者说她什么时候要回复
This afternoon.
今天下午
She has to go to press Monday with the leak.
她说周一就要把消息公布
Here's her number.
这是她的电♥话♥
She's the Metro editor.
她是本地新闻版的编辑
Kate Hanson-- I know her. Let me give her a call.
凯特·汉森 我知道她 我跟她联♥系♥
She'll be easy to stall.
可以拖住她
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你的帮助
Once more around the park.
再带他去趟公园
So what do you think?
你怎么看
I think we have a gun to our head,
我觉得现在的情况很悬
and can't wait for trial.
不能拖到庭审
We have to get a good deal in mediation.
要在调解中拿到好价钱
Damn! Be right there.
他妈的 我一会儿上去
Owen, can you do me a favor?
欧文 能帮我个忙吗
Diane, we...
戴安 我们...
I'll call you back.
一会再打给你
I think the mediator's lying to us.
我觉得调解员在对我们说谎
I think you're right.
我也这么觉得
Two hours and a bottle of wine,
两小时 加一瓶红酒
we can settle this.
我们就能解决
Just this? Why not the Middle East?
就本案吗 为何不连中东问题也一并解决
It's game theory with imperfect information, Will.
我们这是不完全信息下的博弈 威尔
Why don't we make it perfect?
我们为何不交流一下
I thought you liked imperfect.
你不是就喜欢不完全嘛
Poker over chess.
扑克比象棋更有趣
You sure you're on the right floor?
你确定你没下错楼层?
I'm serious.
我是认真的
We used to settle a lot of things in the old days.
我们以前这样解决了不少案子
We used to unsettle a lot of things, too.
也有很多搞乱的
I'm going into my room now.
我要回房♥了
You haven't heard our case yet. It's a good one.
你还没听过我方的论据 很有说服力的
Then I can't wait. Good-bye, Celeste.
我都等不及了 再见 莎丽斯特
My number.
我的电♥话♥
When you're ready to negotiate.
你准备跟我谈 就打给我
The whole weekend.
整个周末吗
Maybe not the whole one.
可能不用那么久
It's hot, right? The nights are hot?
很热 是不是 晚上很热吧
Oh, steaming.
蒸笼似的
Sultry with the scent of jasmine, forbidden love.
到处弥漫着茉莉香气 禁忌之恋
Coat, no coat?
要不要外套
No coat.
不用
You're fine with this, right?
你来帮我没问题吧
I just need someone with the kids through Sunday
我只是需要周日有人陪着孩子们
Sure. The fun uncle.
当然 搞怪叔叔
I'm the fun uncle.
我是很会陪孩子的
You and Will, in a hotel room. Yes
你跟威尔 在宾馆共处一室 是的
Will, me, four lawyers,
威尔 我 另外四个律师
six of their lawyers and a mediator
对方六个律师 还有一个调解员
You and Will check out the hot tub.
你跟威尔享受起鸳鸯浴
In a businessman's hotel.
那是个商务酒店
The best sex I ever had was in a businessman's hotel.
我最飘飘欲仙的一次性事 就是在商务酒店
Oh, okay. Can we not go there?
好了 打住行吗
You are so funny.
你真搞笑
You are the most prudish wanton woman I know.
你是我认识的最会装正经的荡♥妇♥
Hey. What was that?
你刚才是什么表情
What? Nothing. I have to go.
没什么 我要走了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表