You bet.
一定
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Your Honor.
法官阁下
I'm out of the robes so just Peter here.
不♥穿♥法袍时叫我彼得就行了
You don't need to impress us.
你用不着在我们面前刻意表现
I don't?
您是说
You're here. You have a seat at the table.
你来到这里 占有一席之位
That's impressing us enough.
这已经让我们刮目相看了
You don't need to be clever.
用不着表现得聪明过人
Oh, I didn't think I was.
我不觉得有刻意表现之处
Your questioning.
你的提问就是
Everybody new to the panel
每个初来乍到的人
thinks they're gonna reinvent the wheel.
都以为自己能做出一番创举
You don't have to.
你不必如此
It's a wheel, it works fine.
别白费力气了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
You didn't need me in there? No.
不用我进去吗 不用
It went pretty fast. They said, "No."
几句就谈完了 他们回绝了
They want the asking price.
他们坚持要价
Did you tell them I could offer a quick closing date?
你跟他们说了我能很快付清吗
Yeah. They wouldn't budge.
说了 他们不接受还价
I can't do higher. I can't do the down payment.
我出不起更高价了 我给不起首♥付♥
There's something you can try. It sometimes works.
你还能试试别的办法 有时会管用
What's that? You can write a letter.
什么办法 你可以写封信
Personal stationery, handwrite it,
用私人信笺 亲手写
Tell her what it would mean to move back in. Her?
告诉她搬回这里对你意味着什么 她?
Gilda, the wife. I think she's the one making the decions.
吉尔达 那个妻子 我想是她作主
You have an advantage over the other offers;
跟其他竞购者相比你更有优势
you lived here.
你在这里住过
What the house means to me.
这房♥子对我意味着什么
红线
艾迪生街
So, Officer Coffey, what happened next?
科菲警官 接着发生了什么
I heard my partner yell, "Gun."
我听见搭档喊 有枪
I spun around and saw a man charging at us.
我转身一看 一个男人向我们冲过来
And that's why you fired?
所以你开枪了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Thank you, ma'am. I'm finished.
谢谢你 女士 我问完了
Pastor Damon, five minutes.
达蒙牧师 5分钟提问
No. I'm, I'm fine.
不 我不用了
Judge Dunaway? Nothing from me, Mike.
达纳韦法官呢 我没问题 迈克
Russ? Nothing.
拉斯呢 没有
Eric? No questions.
埃里克呢 没有问题
Mrs. Florrick? Five minutes? Yes, thank you.
福瑞克夫人呢 要提问吗 是的 谢谢
You remember yelling you were police officers
你记得当你把被捕的人按倒在地时
when you threw the arrestee to the ground?
大声表明自己是警♥察♥吗
Yes, ma'am. And you remember an express train
是的 夫人 那你记得当你喊"警♥察♥"时
racing through the station when you yelled "Police"?
有趟特快列车正驶过车站吗
Yes, ma'am, that's why the victim didn't hear us.
是的 夫人 所以死者没听到我们的喊声
Was there a stopped train on your track?
在你那条铁轨上是否停了一列列车
Yes, ma'am, the 11:35 red line.
是的 夫人 11点35分的红线
So... didn't it block out the noise of the passing train?
那么 它不就挡住驶过列车的噪音了吗
I-I don't understand, ma'am.
我没明白 夫人
Didn't the parked train block the noise of the passing train?
那辆停靠的列车不就挡住驶过列车的噪音了吗
No.
没有
That's odd.
这可怪了
Because I was there last night and I could hear...
因为我昨天就在那里 我能听见
Wait a minute... Mrs. Florrick.
等一下 福瑞克夫人
Yes?
怎么
That is not your position.
这不是你的职责
Let's move this panel into executive session, please.
我提议开个内部会议
Officer Coffey, we'll call you back in a few minutes.
科菲警官 等一下再请你回来
I wasn't there to investigate.
我不是去那里调查
You just happened to be that paticular position last night?
你昨晚就刚好在那个地方吗
Yes. Mr. Chairman,
是的 主席先生
I move that the panel censure Mrs. Florrick.
我提议小组谴责福瑞克夫人
Second. Excuse me.
我同意 抱歉
I'm not sure what I've done wrong.
我还不知道哪里做错了
You went out and investigated.
你去进行了调查
I was there, I observed.
我路过那里 就观察了一下
Don't interrupt me. We are like a jury.
别打断我 我们就像陪审团
A jury can't investigate.
陪审团不能进行调查
We're not the cops, honey.
我们不是警♥察♥ 亲爱的
It's true, Mrs. Florrick.
确实如此 福瑞克夫人
There's nothing in the rules exactly preventing us from investigating,
虽然没有明文规定说我们不能进行调查
but it's traditional that our review stick to the evidence on hand.
但根据现有证据做出结论已是惯例
I didn't know that.
我原先不知道
As you know, I am new to this.
你们也知道 我初来乍到
Good. Well, I would advise against a censure.
很好 那我提议不谴责了
But, now that we're all on the same page, shall we break for lunch?
既然大家达成一致意见 那休息吃个午饭吧
I am so sorry. I was held up.
非常抱歉 我有事耽搁了
I'm sorry, Ms. Sharma.
对不起 夏尔马小姐
That's quite all right, Mrs. Florrick.
不要紧 福瑞克夫人
It gave us time to get acquainted.
我们刚好有时间熟悉一下
Uh, Mr. Lesher, is it?
你是莱舍尔先生吗
Yes. This is Mr. Finerman and Mr. Hark.
是的 这两位是费勒曼先生和哈克先生
Welcome to the Internal Revenue Service.
欢迎来到国税局
We've been reviewing your petition for an Offer in Compromise.
我们看过了你们提出的商议减税申请
I'm afraid we need more information. Okay, uh, well,
恐怕我们需要更多信息 好的
why don't you tell us in greater detail what it is you need,
你不妨具体些告诉我们还需要什么信息
and we'll be glad to supply it.
我们乐意提供
The exact names of Ms. Sharma's employers and the nature of the employment.
夏尔马小姐雇主的确切姓名及其服务的类型
Acally, that is in our petition.
实际上这些在我们的申请书里都有了
I have more copies if you need them.
你们需要的话我这里还有复印件
No, no, no. We reviewed it. It's very vague.
不用 我们已经看过了 它表述得很模糊
Employment is listed as "Research" Or "Background check."
服务类型都写的"调查"或者"核实背景"
We need more specifics.
我们需要更多细节
Why?
为什么
Why do we need more specifics?
为什么我们需要更多细节吗
Yes.
是的
I don't think we need to explain that.
我认为这点没必要解释
Ms. Sharma is not being accused of breaking any laws
夏尔马小姐没有被指控触犯任何法律
or exploiting any loopholes.
或者是钻了什么空子
She was a passive recipient of
她不过是被动接受了
a check that you believe came from a dummy account, that's all.
一张你认为来自虚假账户的支票 仅此而已
That does not open her up to a fishing expedition.
并不意味着她就该接受审前调查
Now we have come here in good faith
我们来这是诚心诚意
to Offer and Compromise.
申请商议减税
We did not come here to be shaken down for more .
不是来泄露其他信息的
We are not in the business of shaking down,
我们没有要让你们泄露什么
but we need more specific information
只是需要具体信息
as to the exact nature...
查清♥真♥♥相♥
What was that about?
这到底是怎么回事儿
Why even call us in if they weren't gonna Offer and Compromise?
既然不愿提供商议减税 还让我们来干嘛呢
You got a little hot in there.
你在里面有点儿激动啊
I did.
确实是
I seem to be banging my head against the bureaucratic wall today,
我今天算是跟官僚体制耗上了
and I don't like my time wasted in pointless meetings.
我不喜欢在没有意义的会上浪费时间
Alicia, that wasn't the meeting.
艾丽西娅 重点不在这个会
It wasn't? What do you mean?
不是吗 你什么意思
The laptop on the desk-- someone was watching us.
桌上的笔记本电脑 有人在监视我们
Who? I have no idea, but...
谁 我也不知道 不过...
They want something from me.
他们想从我这儿套出些什么来
If you want something from us, you call my office.
如果你想从我们这儿得到什么 往我办公室打电♥话♥
Stop playing through intermediaries.
别躲在中间人后面玩这套
I lost my house. I'm using it.
我房♥子买♥♥不成了 借题发挥
Dear Gilda,
亲爱的吉尔达
As you probably know...
你可能已经知道了
...I lived in your house before you.
在你之前 我住在你的房♥子里
I saw my children grow up there.
我在那里看着我的孩子长大
I saw...
我看着...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表