with one of the jurors in that case?
在交往
Objection, Your Honor, no foundation.
反对 法官阁下 没有根据
Okay, wait. Just let her tell her story, okay?
行了行了 就让她说完行吗
No more objections for a minute here.
暂时别提反对了
So... what does the prosecutor want you to say?
公诉人想让你说什么
I dated Larry Gibbs, one of the jurors.
我和其中一个陪审员拉里·吉布斯交往过
Mmmm, and was this a very serious relationship, Ms. Cuesta?
奎斯塔小姐 你们是认真交往吗
We were together about a year.
我们在一起差不多1年
I thought we were gonna get married, but, you know, men.
我以为会结婚呢 不过你也知道男人嘛
Yes, I'm sorry for our gender.
代表男同胞说声抱歉
And did you and Mr. Gibbs discuss any of this case he was on?
你和吉布斯先生讨论过这个案件吗
Yeah. He liked talking about it.
会 他很喜欢聊这些
His deliberations?
他的评议意见是吧
And did you talk about your knowledge of the case?
你有说起过你对这个案子的了解吗
Yes.
有的
I me--ean, I knew a few things
我是说 我知道一些细枝末节
just from around the dinner table.
都是吃饭时聊到的
I told him that stuff.
我就告诉他了
Okay. I think I get it.
好的 我明白了
Uh, is there anything else you wanted to get from her, Mr. Klinenberg?
你还想让她说点什么吗 科林尼伯格先生
No, thank you, Your Honor.
没了 谢谢 法官阁下
Just a few questions, Your Honor.
我还有几个问题 法官阁下
No, don't, don't do that.
别 别提问了
we talked-- no backseat driving.
理查德 咱们说好了的 不许指手画脚
Lynn,
琳恩
do you talk that much to your father?
你和你父亲的交流多吗
No. Why?
不多 为什么呢
Objection, Your Honor, relevance.
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
No, no, Mr. Klinenberg, you got what you wanted.
不 科林尼伯格先生 你得到你想要的了
Now it's their turn.
该轮到他们了
We were never very close.
我们从不曾很亲近
In fact didn't you try to change your last name in 1993?
实际上你是不是在1993年试图改姓呢
So, given the difficulties in your relationship with your father,
基于你和父亲之间的紧张关系
did you ever tell him about what you learned from this juror?
你和他谈过你从陪审员那儿了解的事情吗
No.
没有
And did he ever ask you
那他问过你
about what you talked about?
关于你们谈过的事情吗
No. In fact did he even know you were dating this juror?
没有 实际上他都不知道你在和陪审员约会对吧
He never gave a damn who I was dating.
他从不在乎我在和谁约会
The day of my wedding he didn't even send a present.
在我结婚的那天他甚至都没有送礼物
No further questions. Thank you, Ms. Cuesta.
没有别的问题了 谢谢 奎斯塔小姐
Lynn.
琳恩
Too late, Dad.
爸爸 太迟了
Are you crazy? I have a gun.
你疯了吗 我有枪的
Just seeing what you're doing, special agent Delaney.
就是来看看你在做什么 德兰尼探员
How did you even find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Nice place. Thanks.
家里不错 谢谢
Getting ready for bed.
我正准备睡了
Yeah, I can see that.
我能看出来
Come on, I have to get up early.
得了吧 我明早还得早起
I chase you for two years and nothing.
我追了你两年却没有结果
What, now you're into me?
怎么 你现在喜欢我了吗
You're gonna get me killed.
你会害我被杀的
I'm getting you what?
我会害你怎样?
You talked to Lemond Bishop.
你和莱蒙德·毕夏普谈过了
So that's what this is about?
原来就因为这事儿啊
You talk to Lemond Bishop, you get me killed.
你和莱蒙德·毕夏普谈话 我会没命
No, I talk to Lemond Bishop and it turns up the heat.
不 我和莱蒙德·毕夏普谈话 给他施压
He going to kill me, Lana.
拉娜 他会杀了我的
Stop it.
收手吧
I can't.
不行
I can't.
不行
It's my job.
这是我的工作
We haven't gotten a new judge yet on the Ponzi scheme,
庞氏骗局一案还没找到接任法官
but that gives us time to recalibrate our attack.
但也给我们时间可以重新定位我们的战略
Okay.
好的
And that's what you were doing-- recalibrating?
你前阵子就是在忙这个? 重新定位?
Yes, sir.
是的
This case could take a couple of months.
这个案子可能会耗时几个月
You up to it? Yes. It's a good case.
你能应付吗 是的 是个不错的案子
Ah. You'll see it through?
你会一直跟进吗
I hope to. Why?
我希望如此 怎么了
You know the one thing I prize more than anything, Cary?
凯里 你知道我最看重一件事
It's loyalty.
就是忠诚
I had to learn it the hard way-- scandal.
我从丑闻 进监狱
Going to prison.
这个最艰难的方式中学到的
I thought I knew the people that I could count on.
我原本以为我知道哪些人我能相信
Turns out there's only a handful that stuck by me
结果只有少数几个不离不弃
I got a call.
我接到一个电♥话♥
Somebody saw you
有人看见你在
being interviewed at Lockhart-Gardner.
洛克哈特&加德纳接受面试
Sir, I wasn't... You weren't being interviewed?
先生 我没有... 你没有去面试?
No, I was.
不 我去了
I was intending to tell you.
我本想告诉你的
But it just happened to slip your mind?
但你不小心忘了 是吗
No.
不
That was wrong.
那是不对的
I didn't know whether I wanted to leave.
我不知道我是否想离开
You wanted to know if there was soft landing before taking off?
你想在起飞前弄清能不能软着陆?
Sir. I have lost respect here ever since I took a step down.
先生 自从我引咎降职后就失去威信了
Yeah, I know that. Do you respect me, Cary?
我知道 凯里 你尊敬我吗
Of course I respect you.
我当然尊敬你
Not enough to confide in me?
但不足以对我坦白吗
You're right.
你是对的
My mistake.
是我错了
I want you to hand off your cases to Geneva Pine.
把你手头的案子全转交给吉妮瓦·派恩
We'll still offer a month's severance.
我们还是会给你一个月的离职金
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm sorry it happened like this.
我很抱歉事情发展成这样
You got to do what you got to do.
你得为你自己打算
Frank Peal, I reside at the Parnall Correctional Facility
我叫弗兰克·皮埃 住在帕纳尔教♥养♥院♥
in Jackson County, Michigan.
在密西根州的杰克逊县
And you testified in the original Patrick Rooney murder case?
你在最初的派翠克·鲁尼谋杀案里作证了吗
Yes, I testified for the prosecution.
是的 我是控方证人
Hey, Dick.
迪克 你好啊
Okay, let me step in here.
让我来问吧
What do you want to say, Mr. Peel?
皮埃先生 你想说什么
Well, it's not what I want to say.
不是我想说什么
It's that I was a cellmate of Patrick Rooney's,
而是因为我是派翠克·鲁尼的狱友
and Dick over there paid me to say that he confessed.
迪克贿赂我来证明鲁尼招供了
Paid you?
他贿赂你?
With money? No.
用钱 不是
He gave me a conjugal visit with my girlfriend, you know.
他给了我一次我和我女朋友的配偶探视
And it was worth it.
很值
Thank you. Anything more, Mr. Klinenberg?
谢谢你 科林尼伯格先生还有问题吗
No, Your Honor.
法官阁下 没有了
A few questions, Your Honor.
法官阁下 我有几个问题
Mr. Peel, your testimony is,
皮埃先生 你的证词是
you were promised a conjugal visit in trade
你被承诺用一次配偶探视
for your testimony against Rooney?
来交换你对鲁尼不利的证词?
That's right. What I said.
没错 就如我所说
And what was promised to you to testify against Judge Cuesta?
那你对奎斯塔法官不利的证词的又能换来什么呢
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
You're still in prison, aren't you?
你还在监狱里 不是吗
Did the prosecution do what prosecutors often
这次控方是否又做了
do when they want damaging testimony? - Objection.
他们想得到强力证词时常常做的事呢 -反对
No, Mr. Klinenberg. Go ahead, ma'am.
反对无效 女士 请继续
Did they offer you leniency in trade for your testimony?
他们是不是用宽大处理来交换你的证词呢
Well, they offered to speak at my parole hearing,
他们提出在我的假释听证会上发言
if that's what you mean,
如果你指的是这个的话
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表