Here's what I suggest.
我的建议是
We offer to drop the Veriscene class action.
放弃对维洛欣的集体诉讼
It's what they want, anyway.
反正这正是他们想要的
Damn it. I know, but it's the smart move.
该死 我明白 但这是明智之举
We need get this behind us.
我们要结束此案
This balloon payment, our clients...
最后那笔付款 我们的客户
Patric Edelstein is making noise.
帕特里克·艾德斯坦颇有怨言
I mean, he's 20% of our quarter.
他占了本季收入的20%
Everything's falling apart as we fight this.
打这个官司让我们捉襟见肘
Uh, do you want me...
需要我回避吗
No, it's all right, we've just been...
不用 没事 只是这一整年...
riding close to the edge this whole year.
我们的形势一直很严峻
It's not for anyone to know.
不需要让其他人知道
I understand.
我明白
Okay.
好的
Let's make this go away.
尽快了结此案
They brought out the buffet.
这么丰盛的招待
This must be serious.
肯定很重要
You drop the lawsuit,
你们放弃上诉
and we drop the Veriscene class action.
我们就放弃维洛欣集体诉讼案
That's our offer; take it or leave it.
这是我们的底线 接不接受随你们
Fruit? Please.
要水果吗 谢谢
No. But thank you.
不接受 不过谢了
Don't you want to take back to your client? No.
不用问问你们当事人吗 不用
We're not caving on the appeal. We know.
我们可不会束手就擒 我们知道
You have no case. Not without some grand jury leak.
你们无案可立 除非用大陪审团泄漏的信息
You don't understand.
你们不明白
This isn't about a case.
这不是为了某个案子
You-you want to tell them?
你来告诉他们
No, no.
不 不了
You're much better at the nasty stuff.
打击人的事还是你更拿手
We're not here to settle.
我们可不是来和解的
We're here to destroy you.
而是来打垮你们
Our clients are tired of being sued by you.
我们当事人受够了被你们起诉的日子
Four class actions in two years?
两年内四起集体诉讼
They've taken it personally.
他们被惹怒了
Look at you. Hi, boo-boo.
瞧瞧你 小嘟嘟
They've set aside a large sum of money to put you out of business.
他们设了一大笔悬赏 让你们破产走人
That's why we're here, to make an example of you.
所以我们过来给你们个下马威
You've seen Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
都看过《虎豹小霸王》吧
We're the Super-posse.
我们就是超级追捕队
So, thank you for the offer,
谢谢你们给出的条件
but no.
不过不接受
We're getting paid a lot of money to make you go bankrupt.
有人付我们大把钞票来让你们破产
Thank you for the fruit, though.
但谢谢提供美味的水果
Hi. That's pretty.
画得真好看
Well, Kalinda, funny seeing you here.
凯琳达 真意外在这看到你
Yeah, almost as funny as seeing you here,
看见你在这里也一样意外
with Ms. Nyholm, leaking grand jury testimony.
把大陪审团案中的证词透露给尼霍姆小姐
Mr. Wiley is legally sharing
怀利先生是合法地告诉我
his own testimony before the grand jury.
大陪审团开始前 他自己的证词
Really? Yeah, the state's attorney
真的吗 当然 州检察官
wasn't interested in pursuing the case against Will Gardner.
对威尔·加德纳的案子不想再深究
Ms. Nyholm is.
尼霍姆小姐有此意向
And our kids love playing together.
而我们的孩子非常玩得来
So it's all perfectly legal.
一切都完全合法
Hi.
你们好
Cary, we're having some trouble with Andrew Wiley,
凯里 我们碰到了安德鲁·怀利的问题
an investigator from the state's attorney's office.
他是州检察官办公室的调查员
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
He's the one working with Nyholm and Canning.
就是他在帮尼霍姆和坎宁
I doubt that.
这我不相信
Wiley doesn't break the rules.
怀利不会违反规定
Unless he's using his own testimony.
除非他是在用他自己的证词
Yep. So we need something from you.
是的 我们需要你的帮助
Well, you know that I can't share what I know about the grand jury
你知道我不能透露大陪审团的事
because that would be unethical.
那是违背职业道德的
Yes, but you can use your knowledge in another way.
是 但你可以用另一种方式来帮我们
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你过来
It means so much to me.
对我来说意义很大
I didn't come here to visit, Jackie.
我不是来看你的 杰姬
I came to recommend that you retain a lawyer.
我来是建议你找个律师
You... Why?
你...为什么
You took money from my children's trust
你从孩子们的信托基金里拿钱
so that you could outbid me
这样在房♥屋拍卖♥♥中
on my family home.
你就能出价高过我
I intend to sue you.
我准备起诉你
I'm sorry, Alicia.
对不起 艾丽西娅
This family's been through so much, and I...
这个家经受了如此多的波折 而我...
I thought I knew best.
我以为我做得对
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
Jackie, please.
杰姬 拜托
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want you to accept my apology.
我希望你接受我的道歉
No, you don't. I want to make things right.
不 你没有 我想让事情恢复原样
It'll be good for Zach and Grace and... and Peter.
那样对扎克和格蕾丝还有...彼得都好
You want Peter to win.
你想让彼得赢得竞选
That's what you want.
这才是你想要的
Eli was here, wasn't he?
伊莱来过 不是吗
I-I-I don't know.
我...我不知道
I...
我...
He...
他...
He can't do it without you.
没有你 他无法成功
Here's what I want, Jackie.
杰姬 我的条件是
You sign the house over to the kids,
你把房♥子给孩子们
you put it in their names, I won't sue.
转到他们名下 我就不起诉
You want me to accept your apology, show me you mean it.
你想让我接受你的道歉 就拿出诚意
Sign the house over to the kids.
把房♥子转到孩子们名下
Excuse me.
不好意思
Watch your toes.
小心脚边
Everyone, please, indoor voices.
各位 请放低声量
Your Honor, like you,
法官阁下 和你一样
I look at life a little differently--
我对生活的看法也有点独特
with a little more caution,
较为小心翼翼
a little more quiet. Why like me?
较为平静 为什么和我一样
I'm sorry, I...
对不起 我
You said "Like me." What do you mean?
你说"和我一样" 什么意思
What we mean, Your Honor,
法官阁下 我们指的是
is that the defense's motion is a desperate ploy
辩方提出的动议是为了逃避责任
to avoid responsibility.
而做出的最后挣扎
Mr. Canning asked Ms. Sharma one question
坎宁先生问了夏尔马小姐一个问题
that couldn't have been in Mr. Wiley's grand jury testimony,
其内容不可能在怀利先生的大陪审团证词中
Your Honor.
法官阁下
The $2,000 in cash Mr. Gardner gave to a judge--
加德纳先生给法官的两千块
money that was supposedly for UNICEF.
据称是捐给联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会
Was for UNICEF.
的确是捐款
This was evidence that Mr.Wiley
这个证据是怀利先生
personally witnessed, Your Honor.
亲自目睹的 法官阁下
Yes, but the question isn't whether he personally witnessed it or not.
是的 但问题不在于是不是他亲眼目睹
Andrew, did you testify to it or did you witness it?
安德鲁 那是你的证词还是你目睹的事实
Wait a minute, you can't talk to our client.
慢着 你不能跟我们的客户交谈
Andrew, which one did you do?
安德鲁 你做的是哪一种
Oh, my God. Andrew, no, stop right there!
天哪 安德鲁 停 打住
He's right, I just witnessed it.
他说得没错 我只是目击者
Due to this admission, Your Honor,
鉴于此项供认 法官阁下
all the evidence regarding Mr. Gardner's
所有关于加德纳先生
bribing of a judge should be excluded.
贿赂法官的证据都应该被排除
Your Honor, I'd like to add another name to our witness list:
法官阁下 我想增加一个证人
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I have to witness prep you.
我必须给你进行证人预演
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表