Do you want the spot?
你要站在这里吗
Do I want the spot?
站在这里?
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought...
抱歉 我以为...
Nothing.
没什么
What's the spot?
站在这里有什么
Oh, well, if you stand right here, you can see
如果你站在这个点上
the painter's signature.
你能看见画家的签名
The light catches it just right.
这里的光线正好
Ah, then, sure, yeah, I do want the spot.
啊 当然了 我愿意站在这里
Where am I looking?
签名在哪儿啊
Oh... the inside top of the right thigh.
右边大腿内侧
That wasn't a pickup line.
我可不是和你搭讪
I did think you wanted the spot.
我是以为你想站在那里
I know, I just like your voice.
我知道 我只是喜欢你的声音
I wanted to hear it again.
我想再听一遍
That's a made-up accent, isn't it?
你这口音是装出来的吧
Yes, I use it to impress women in museums.
是的 我用这口音来吸引博物馆里的女人
Australians don't ask what people do?
澳洲人不问别人的职业?
Oh, we do. We just wait. For?
问的 只是要等机会 什么机会
Events to evolve.
要等话题展开
Oh, and how might they evolve?
要怎么展开话题呢
Well, you will ask me in a few minutes
几分钟内你就会问我
what I do for a living.
我是做什么工作的
Because I'm an American?
因为我是个美国人吗
Mm-hmm, yes, and because it's a natural question,
嗯 而且这也是个自然的问题
and that is why I have to ask you to dinner.
所以我得先请你共进晚餐
You have to ask me to dinner before I ask you what you do?
你得先请我共进晚餐 然后我才能问你的职业?
Yes, do you promise to meet me?
是的 你保证会来吗
I can't do that.
我不能保证啊
First tell me what you do, and then I'll decide.
先告诉我你是做什么的 然后我再决定
I like you, Diane.
我喜欢你 戴安
And I'm only doing this because this is my job.
我只是职责在身
You've been served.
你被传唤了
You're not becoming one of those over protective moms, are you?
你不会成为一个过度保护儿女的妈妈吧
I might be.
有可能哦
Mrs. Hartly?
哈特利太太?
Wasn't she your teacher in middle school? Yeah.
她不是你们初中时的老师吗 对
Lillian and Mrs. Brooks.
莉莉安和布鲁克斯太太
Where have they been?
他们上哪儿去了
"Those poor, disadvantaged children."
"那些贫穷困苦的孩子"
"Can you imagine going to a public school?"
"你能想象上公立学校是怎样的情形吗"
Since when did I raise such sarcastic kids?
我家孩子怎么变得这么会挖苦人了
Who's that?
那是谁
I think that's Kelsey's dad.
好像是凯尔西的爸爸
No, I think they moved away.
不对 我记得他家人都搬走了
I think he wants you.
看上去他要找你
Maybe he's a teacher?
说不定他是个老师
Yes?
你好
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克太太吗
Yes.
是的
So are you dating anyone?
你现在有女友吗
Off and on.
分合聚散
You are the definition of "Off and on," Will.
你就是万花丛中过的典范 威尔
You gotta get serious sometime.
你迟早得严肃恋爱一次
Who says?
谁说的
The Pope, I think.
大概是教皇吧
Well, your time's up,
好了 你的时间到了
and someone's wait to cut in.
有人要找你
Where are you, Will?
威尔 你在哪儿
Leaving a wedding.
刚从一个婚礼出来
I think Wendy Scott-Carr is coming after me
我觉得温迪·斯科特-卡尔
with a grand jury summons.
要传唤我去接受大陪审团调查了
I, uh, Will, we're on speakerphone.
威尔 我们开了免提
Uh, the summons isn't about you.
传唤不是针对你的
We got served, too-- Alicia, myself, and David Lee.
艾丽西娅 我 大卫·李 也被传唤了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
It's one of David Lee's divorces-- the Huntley divorce.
是大卫·李的一桩离婚案 亨特利离婚案
The wife of the venture capitalist?
风险投资家的老婆?
We did well by her, didn't we?
我们干的不错啊 是不是
Half his business assets, the house in Highland Park,
她拿到了他一半的财产 高地公园的房♥子
and sole custody of their daughter.
还有他们女儿的单独监护权
She's not suing .
起诉的人不是她
The husband is.
是她老公
What, for being too effective?
起诉我们干得太好了吗
No.
不是
Alienation of affection.
离间夫妻感情
You're kidding.
开玩笑呢吧
What is this, the '30s?
这算什么罪名 30年代的?
No, we're one of seven states that still has it on the books.
不 我们是全国最后七个还有这罪名的州之一
Yeah, as a joke,
对 就是个笑料
as a Depression-era curiosity.
就是大萧条时期遗留下来的古董法律
What he's saying we split them up?
他说我们害他们离婚吗
That's crazy.
太扯淡了
Yes, and his lawyer is coming here in a few hours
是的 他的律师几小时内就到
to talk settlement.
来谈调解方案
You think the timing's suspicious?
你觉得这个时间很可疑?
I do. Three days bere we refinance?
是的 三天后我们就要重新融♥资♥
We're going through a short- term liquidity problem--
我们遇上了短期流动资产问题
nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
Okay, I'm coming in.
好的 我来了
We need to get this off the books fast.
我们得赶快解决这个问题
Where's David Lee? What's he saying about this?
大卫·李在哪儿 他怎么说
What the hell?
搞什么搞
Now I'm being penalized for doing my job well?
我工作做得好也要受惩罚?
I, uh, uh, s-s-see you in a few minutes, Will.
待会见 威尔
You know what?
知道吗
We countersue.
我们要反诉
It's the principle of the thing.
这就是我们的应对原则
So, David, not to pry, but did you enlist?
大卫 不是我问东问西 你入伍了?
Yes, I was getting bored.
对 我♥干♥律师干得无聊了
The Yale Club.
是耶鲁大学俱乐部
I was served backstage during Gilbert and Sullivan.
我在歌♥剧吉尔伯特和苏利文的后台收到了传票
Alicia, you were on the Huntley divorce your first year.
艾丽西娅 你是工作第一年时处理的亨特利离婚案
He was sleeping with some stripper.
他在和某个脱衣舞♥女♥偷腥
Good, that's what we need.
好 要的就是这个
There can't be alienation of affection
老公在外面偷腥
if the husband was cheating.
怎么还能说我们离间夫妻感情
Get Kalinda.
去找凯琳达
There's, uh, there's nothing I need to know here,
这事没什么内情吧
is there, David? What do you mean?
是吗 大卫 什么意思
I think you know what I mean.
我想你懂我意思
This was a straight division of assets.
这就是一次直截了当的财产分割
We were there for her, we did right by her.
我们一直帮她 也做得很好
Good.
那好
Doesn't let up, does it? Not often.
总有麻烦事 是吧 差不多
Is everything all right?
一切还好吧
Yeah, I was at a wedding.
是的 我在参加婚礼
No, I mean the Wendy Scott-Carr thing.
不 我是说温迪那件事
Yeah, don't worry, something I'm handling, you know.
嗯 别担心 我正处理着呢
This is an easy lawsuit.
这是件简单的案子
We just need to get to the wife. She...
我们只需要联♥系♥一下他老婆 她
I thought I'd dress up for this lawyer.
我觉得我要打扮一番见这个律师
We just need to get to the wife, get her on record.
我们只需要联♥系♥他老婆 让她作证
What's her name? April Huntley.
她叫什么 艾波·亨特利
Right, she hired us, he didn't.
对 是她雇的我们 不是她老公
She's the one who wanted the divorce.
是女方想要离婚
We didn't force anything on her.
我们什么都没强迫她做
She's still a client?
她还是我们客户吗
Julius is primary on her business holdings.
朱利叶斯主管她的商业财产
I'll call him?
我找他?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表