Go talk to them and make them understand.
跟他们谈谈 求得他们的理解
I need to think about this.
我要考虑一下
Uh, one more thing, sir.
还有一件事 先生
Are there any more photos out there?
还有没有其它的照片
Of this? No.
这张吗 不是
Of you, uh,
是你...
in front of... other statues?
跟其他雕塑的..."合照"
Funny college stunts sometimes get repeated.
大学里的恶搞一般不止一次吧
Thank you, sir. I'm sorry.
谢谢 先生 我很抱歉
Ain't ever easy, is it?
永无宁日啊
So what, do you work here now?
怎么 你现在是这里的员工吗
No, they're just having trouble with their computers.
没 他们总碰到电脑问题
They spend, like, $85,000 on IT
我几小时就能搞定
when I can just do it in a few hours.
他们却得付工程师一大笔钱
Humble much?
你这是在炫耀吗
To be accurate,
准确说来
that was me making fun of the law firm,
我是在嘲笑这家律所
not me, you know, taking credit...
而不是标榜自己
Are you still talking? You're boring me.
你还在说吗 你太无聊了
Hello.
你好
Marissa, do you have a moment? Dad.
梅丽莎 你有时间吗 爸爸
I do... in a moment.
我有...不过要等会
Why don't you let Zach do his work?
你还是让扎克专心干活吧
I'm letting Zach do his work. He can multitask.
我没有打扰扎克 他可以一心多用
See?
瞧
I'm multitasking.
我能一心多用
He's watching us.
他在盯着我们
Act like I said something really shocking.
你假装我说了些令人震惊的事
That's terrible.
装得真烂
I've done bad things.
我做过坏事
Not as bad as the things done to me.
但抵不过生活对我的残酷
It was a double homicide.
是双尸命案
Ricky Packer picked up two 14-year-old girls from a shopping mall,
里基·帕克在商场拐了2个14岁女孩
raped them over three days,
强♥暴♥了她们三天
Then slit their throats.
而后割断了她们的喉咙
Look, we know he's not a saint.
听着 我们知道他不是圣人
All we need is mitigation.
我们只需要争取减刑就好
It's just...
只是…
My daughter's their age.
我女儿和她们差不多大
I know.
我知道
It's our job.
但这是我们的工作
Grew up on 24th.
他在24街长大
Tough neighborhood.
那不是什么好地方
What have you got?
你发现什么没
He was born with neuroblastoma,
他生来就有神经母细胞瘤
a syndrome requiring a dozen painful surgeries
一种5岁之前就需要做很多
before the age of five.
痛苦的外科手术的综合征
That's good. We can build on that.
这点不错 可以从这里入手
And his mother has not visited him in prison.
另外 他母亲也从未到监狱探望他
Bad and painful childhood,
不幸和痛苦的童年
Absentee mom-- we can work with that.
失职的母亲——我们可以用这些辩护
We need some photos of sadness, squalor.
我们需要一些不幸和穷苦的照片
My mom-- she's always talking about redemption. Right?
我妈妈 她总是说要赎罪 是吧
But redemption from what?
但是我们有什么罪呢
From being a man?
生而为人吗
Let's go visit the mom.
我们去拜访一下他母亲吧
You called?
你给我打电♥话♥了?
I did call.
我打了
I need something.
我需要些东西
Footage from a blue light camera.
一个蓝♥光♥摄像机拍的图像
Now why would you want access to our antigang cameras?
我们针对帮派的摄像机里 有什么你感兴趣的?
Oh, just one in particular.
只要其中一个
19th and Troy.
19街和特洛伊区
We have the killer.
我们已经找到凶手了
No, you don't.
不 你们没有
Okay, I give you access, you give me access.
我给你方便 你也给我提供方便
To what?
什么方便
Your boss, Will Gardner.
你老板 威尔·加德纳
What do you need?
你想要什么
Access. Why?
了解他的情况 为什么
We're investigating him.
我们在调查他
For what?
调查什么
I don't think I can do that.
我觉得我做不到
Okay, Kalinda, I know how you work.
凯琳达 我知道你怎么做事的
You get whatt you want without giving back,
你获取 但从不付出
And that's just not gonna happen here.
但在我这儿行不通
You want your back scratched?
你需要人帮忙挠挠背?
I have an itch.
我也有自己的痒处
Okay.
好吧
What do you need?
你需要什么
He had a friend.
他有个朋友
A judge. Baxter.
是个法官 巴克斯特
We need to know the nature of their relationship.
我们想知道他们是怎样一种关系
Get me the blue light camera.
给我蓝♥光♥摄像机里的资料
Get me the backstory on Will.
给我威尔的资料
I asked first.
我先要求的
Where'd you get that jacket?
你的夹克哪儿买♥♥的
I don't know.
我不知道
Can I look at the label?
我能看看标签吗
Sure.
没问题
Nice.
好东西
Thanks.
谢谢
Breathes.
很透气
This is the address?
是这儿吗
Yeah.
是的
Not much squalor.
一点都不穷苦呀
Thank you for seeing us, Ms. Packer.
谢谢你愿意见我们 帕克女士
We need to offer evidence of mitigation.
我们需要可以减刑的证据
Show that your son's crimes were a result of...
用来证明你儿子的罪行是由于……
Um, outside causes, difficulty in childhood,
呃 外界原因 童年阴影
his upbringing.
或者他被抚养的方式
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just... It's hard.
我只是 这太艰难了
Father Jim got all the neighbors together,
吉姆神父把邻居都聚在这儿
and that helps.
这能让我好受点
Do you have any pictures of Ricky as a child?
你有里基小时候的照片吗
We want to show the judges how he grew up.
我们想让法官看看他是如何长大的
Of course.
有的
So you haven't seen your son in prison?
你没有去监狱探望儿子吗
No. He won't let me.
没有 他不让我去
I keep writing every week, but he won't...
我每周都写信 但他…
We read that Ricky had a lot of illnesses as a child?
我们得知里基小时候很多病
Illnesses?
病?
Yes. Operations.
是啊 做了很多手术
Oh, no.
哦不是的
That was his brother, Michael.
那是他弟弟 迈克尔
He's in New York now.
他现在在纽约
On wall street.
在华尔街工作
He's broken up about this.
他很为里基的事难过
Um, what about school?
那 学校生活呢
Did he have problems in school?
他在学校有遇到过麻烦吗
Oh, yes.
哦 是的
Michael was always the weakest.
迈克尔是孩子里身体最弱的
No. Ricky.
不 我说的是里基
Oh. No. Ricky was fine.
哦 不 里基没遇到过问题
We were able to get him into a program at St. Matthew's.
我们甚至可以送他进圣马修斯学院呢
There's Ricky.
这是里基
That's a lot of presents.
很多礼物啊
Well, we wanted them to have christmases we never had.
是 我们想给他们过最好的圣诞节
Would you excuse me?
失陪一下
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表