Deadline was 24 hours ago.
24小时前就该搞完了
Why am I still picking Ethernet cables out of my ass?
为什么我现在还要忙着选网线啊
We're working fast as we can on a Saturday, Mr. Blanchard.
今天是星期六 我们已经在尽快赶工了 Blanchard先生
But we gotta work safe, too. It's...
我们还得注意安全 所以...
Making money has never been safe.
赚钱这事从来都不安全
Remember that, and someday you'll be the one giving orders to peons.
记住这一点 说不定哪天就轮到你指挥别人干活了
Right behind you, sir.
小心身后 先生
Ahead of schedule today, Jimmy.
今天提早来了啊 Jimmy
Well, you said you like your mail early, Mr. Blanchard,
您说过您喜欢早点拿到邮件 Blanchard先生
so I figured I'd start my...my route on this floor every day.
所以我想不如每天从这层楼开始工作
You ever get sick of slinging letters,
你哪天不想给人塞信封了
you let me know.
跟我说一声
Guys, move it up on this side. Come on.
伙计们 这边抬高一点 快
Yeah. It's not even, guys.
是啊 没对齐呢
Is this the color we talked about?
这是我们说好的颜色吗
No, you know what? It's the one we were given. I can't do anything...
不是 但供货商只有这种颜色 没办法...
Guys, it's not even straight.
喂 这里根本都没齐
Up on the left. Yeah, up on the...
左边往上一点 对 上
Dude's a regular Dale Carnegie.
这货简直跟戴尔·卡♥耐♥基♥似的
20世纪最伟大的心灵导师 著有"人性的弱点"
美国现代成人教育之父
Did Carnegie win friends and influence people by selling weapons to the Molina Cartel?
卡♥耐♥基♥同学是靠给Molina贩毒集团卖♥♥武器出名的吗
Blanchard's ready to promote you from the mailroom after two weeks of undercover work.
才卧底了两个星期 Blanchard就打算给你升职了
Maybe you should write a book, G.
你才应该去写本书啊 G
7 Highly Effective Habits of Arms Dealers.
"成功军♥火♥贩子的七个习惯"
Stephen Covey 美国著名管理学大♥师♥
恶搞Stephen Covey的"成功人士的七个习惯"
No, Think and Grow Rich by Supplying Mass Murderers with Guns.
不 应该是"思考致富:为大屠♥杀♥提供枪♥支♥"
Napoleon Hill 全世界最早的成功♥学♥大♥师♥
恶搞Napoleon Hill的"思考致富"
What do you weigh, Jimmy?
你有多重 Jimmy
170 pounds?
170磅
Maybe a buck-80?
还是180
Mr. Blanchard, I-I was...
Blanchard先生 我只是...
It'd take 1.9 seconds for your body to hit the pavement after being thrown from the 19th floor of a tower...
把你从19楼扔出去 落地只需要1.9秒
just like this one.
就像这样
You got this, G?
没事吧 G
What?
什么
Down on the ground!
趴在地上
Sit down!
坐下
What the hell is this?
这他妈是怎么回事
Get over here!
过来这里
This is me giving orders to peons.
这是我指挥别人干活的方式
Hands up, big shot.
举起手来 老大哥
Hands up! Put 'em where I can see 'em!
举起手来 让我看到
Easy, easy! Don't shoot!
别 别 别开枪
Shut up and move!
闭嘴 快走
Keep going, keep going, move!
快走 走啊
Move, move!
走 走啊
Shut up!
闭嘴
Let's go!
快走
Move, move!
走 走
Please. Oh, God, please don't shoot me. Okay? I'm sorry.
啊 天啊 拜托别开枪 我很抱歉
I said shut up! All right? I'm sorry...
给我闭嘴 好 我很抱歉
Everybody, on in the back, now!
所有人 靠背坐好 快
Negotiating's a bad idea.
谈判可不是个好主意
You don't negotiate like me.
我去谈就不一样了
Get off me.
放开我
Get back now!
回去
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
I don't think you know who I am.
我想你不知道我是谁吧
We can cut a deal.
我们谈谈吧
You think that we can be bought?
你们觉得我们能够被收买♥♥吗
This is our currency.
这就是我们的交易方式
Morning.
早上好啊
What's up, partner?
好啊 搭档同学
What are you wearing?
你今天穿的什么
No training today?
今天不训练了
I can't hold up the......Crush Crew all by myself.
我自己可做不完...整套击打训练啊
Crush Crew...
击打训练...
is in session.
现在开始
Yeah, but just to clarify,
但是说真的啊
you're not really crushing anything.
你也没在打什么东西啊
I'm meditating.
我在冥想
Ha! You mean you're sleeping.
哈 你是说你在睡觉
Doctor's orders, actually.
其实是医生的建议
I've got adrenal fatigue.
我得了肾上腺疲劳
My body produces too much adrenaline and then runs out.
我的体内产生了太多肾上腺素 而后又全都消耗光了
Yeah, but the Crush Crew lives on adrenaline, because we...
是啊 但击打训练很需要肾上腺素 因为我们...
Oh, I see what you're saying.
啊 我懂了
Fighting bad guys, getting in car chases and shootouts every single week...
每个星期都要追车枪战抓坏人
I just have to find a less stressful way of solving my problems.
我是找个轻松点的方法来解决问题而已
Yeah, like training to crush bad guys with your mind?
是啊 比如说练习用心灵感应来打坏人吗
Ow, yah, God...
啊啊啊 天啊
All right, that's a human resources violation.
好吧 这绝对是违反人事规则的啊啊啊啊
I'm gonna fill out some forms, there's gonna be consequences.
我要去填几张表 你得承担后果
You were in my energy sphere.
你在我的能量范围内
Ah, God, I love your metaphors so much.
天哪 我爱死你的暗喻了
It was an allegory, actually.
其实 这是个讽喻
Granger wants you both in Ops now.
Granger要你们现在就去行动中心
It's Callen.
Callen出事了
This just went online.
这是刚刚被传到网上的
This is our currency.
这就是我们的交易方式
We demand 100 freedom fighters be released from Guantanamo Bay.
我们要求释放关塔那摩监狱里的一百名自♥由♥战士
or we shoot a hostage every hour.
不然我们就每小时杀一名人♥质♥
Unless you want to learn the true meaning of jihad,
除非你们想知道圣♥战♥的真意
don't attempt any rescue.
别妄想营救
The State Department received a list of the so-called "Freedom fighters."
国♥务♥院♥收到了一份所谓"自♥由♥战士"的名单
It's an all-star team of the most deadly terrorists in U.S. Custody.
简直是美国关押的最危险恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的全明星阵容
Run that back, Eric.
回放一下 Eric
First casualty look familiar?
第一个死者眼熟吗
Yeah, that's Tom Blanchard,
对 那是Tom Blanchard
the arms dealer Callen's investigating.
Callen正在调查的军♥火♥商
That was supposed to be a routine op, though.
虽然这本应该是个常规的行动
This "Routine op" Just turned into a hostage crisis.
这个"常规行动"刚刚变成了人♥质♥危机
Sam checked in from a pay phone.
Sam通过公用电♥话♥报道
I just confirmed that all comms inside the tower have gone dark.
我刚确认了楼里所有通讯中断
Looks like they set up a jamming device.
看来他们装了一个干扰设备
A tower that big,
像那么大的塔楼
we're probably looking at 15, 20 guys. Maybe more.
对方应该有十五到二十人 也许更多
All right, the terrorists didn't ID themselves.
好吧 但恐♥怖♥分♥子♥没有亮明身份
Most radicals would milk the exposure for all it's worth.
多数激进分子总是不顾一切的想要曝光自己
It's an anomaly. This is a huge play
是很反常 这是个大动作
none of the cells on our radar would be able to pull off.
我们追踪的手♥机♥没有一部幸免于难
So, suddenly, Callen's investigation becomes Die Hard
所以 突然间Callen的调查就变成了虎胆龙威
主人公只身在封锁的大楼里与匪徒搏斗
美国经典动作片
and the person he's targeting becomes the first hostage killed?
而他的目标人物则成了第一个死亡的人♥质♥
I mean, either Blanchard knew these guys from before
我是说 要么Blanchard之前认识这些人
or that is a stunning coincidence.
要么这就是个巧到吓死人的巧合
Blanchard sold weapons to half the jihadists on the planet.
Blanchard给世界上一半的圣♥战♥战士卖♥♥武器
I'm sifting through his known associates,
我正在查他已知的合伙人
but it's gonna take some time.
但这需要点儿时间
Please tell me Callen is armed.
拜托你告诉我Callen带了武器
That's a negative.
他没带
Uh, Wyatt Tower's no Fort Knox,
Wyatt大楼不是诺克斯堡
联邦政♥府♥黄金储备库 戒备及其森严
美国北部军用地
but they still have metal detectors in the lobby.
但在大厅仍然有金属探测器
Manned by a rent-a-cop who didn't have the wherewithal
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥进入楼内工作的时候
to look inside the terrorists' toolbox when they came to work.
保安临时工们没有检查他们的工具箱
Where's LAPD in all of this?
洛杉矶警局进展到哪儿了
They're waiting on us.
他们在等我们
You and Deeks link up with Sam.
你和Deeks还有Sam一起
Find a way inside and locate Callen.
想办法进入楼内并找到Callen
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表