All right, send anyone we can spare.
好的 把所有我们能动员的人都派出去
Got another.
又发现了一个
There's a synagogue on Olympic.
在奥林匹克有一个犹太教堂
It specifically targets an Erev Yom Kippur service, but...
主要提供赎罪日仪式 不过
It was five months ago.
这是五个月之前的事了
Normal services are on Friday and Saturday.
普通仪式是在周五和周六
Well, better safe than sorry.
小心总比后悔强
And I've dispatched LAPD to evacuate Naveed's high school.
我已经派洛成警署去疏散Naveed的高中了
Good. It's not the target.
很好 但那不是袭击目标
Just because a terrorist says it's not,
一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥说那不是袭击目标
doesn't mean that it isn't, Agent Hanna.
并不意味着真的就不是了 Hanna探员
Look, Shah said that his higher purpose was education.
Shah说他的更高目标是教育
And that is enough for me to keep the school in play.
这对我来说就足够把学校视为目标了
Shah doesn't even have to use a bomb.
Shah甚至都不需要准备炸♥弹♥
By throwing hundreds of potential targets at us,
只需要告诉我们无数目标
he's forcing us to evacuate buildings all over L.A.
他就能逼迫我们把全城清空
He's achieving his goal-- panic,
他已经达到了他的目标 全民恐慌
fear... American-made terror.
害怕 美国本土制♥造♥的恐怖
We got less than an hour before the deadline.
我们还只有不到一小时了
We may well have to play right into his hands.
我们还不如就按他的想法来
Sam. Running out of time, G.
Sam 没有时间了 G
You need to break him.
你必须要拿下他
Sam, you heard him-- this isn't personal.
Sam 你听到他说的了 这不是私人恩怨
He's not giving us any ammunition.
他不会给我们什么料的
The watch.
手表
37-- Naveed's takedown time.
37分 Naveed被捕的时间
It's all we've got.
我们只有这个了
I'll get back to you.
回头找你
Naveed, your nephew?
Naveed 你侄子
You gave him this watch.
你给了他这个手表
What-what was the reason again?
是什么原因来着
You wanted to teach him about, uh, being on time?
你想要让他 更准时一点
To teach him about responsibility?
教他要有责任感
But here you are, shrugging off your own.
但看看你自己 连自己的责任都承担不了
By blaming the FBI, the-the U.S. Government.
靠指责FBI 美国政♥府♥逃脱怎人
The thing is...
事实是
we didn't turn your nephew into a terrorist.
不是我们把你侄子变成了一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You did.
是你
Your brother, his wife?
你的兄弟 他的妻子
They died believing that their son
他们到死都相信他们的儿子
was gonna be cared for,
能被很好地照顾
guided, provided with a good life.
指导 有一个美好的生活
Naveed was
Naveed是
your responsibility...
你的责任
and you failed.
但你失败了
It all makes sense now.
现在一切都说得通了
That's why you've never gone to visit him since he was arrested.
这就是为什么自从他被捕之后 你没有去探望他的原因
It's why you can't bear to speak with him on the phone.
这就是你为什么不能跟他通电♥话♥的原因
He reminds you of your failure.
他让你想起了你的失败
You can't stand to face the monster you've created.
你不能面对你亲自♥制♥造出来的怪物
No!
不
Or maybe you can't face yourself.
或许你是不能面对你自己
Maybe you've been lying this entire time.
也许你这段时间全在撒谎
But not just to me.
而不仅仅是对我
Higher purpose, my ass.
去他妈的更高的目标
It's never been anything but personal with him.
与这一切有关的从来只有他的个人问题
He wants revenge, Mr. Callen.
Callen先生 他想要复仇
Simple, satisfying revenge.
简单的 令人满意的复仇
Making us scramble to find the right attack plan--
让我们疯狂的寻找正确的进攻计划
that was all a ruse.
这是一个诡计
Meaning...
意味着
the target remains the same as this morning: the FBI.
目标依然跟今天早上一样 FBI
Bad news. I just found Kensi's missing flatbed truck.
坏消息 我刚刚发现了Kensi失踪的平板卡车
That sounds like good news, Ms. Jones.
Jones小姐 这听起来是个好消息
Yeah, but it just turned off the 10 onto Palms Boulevard.
没错 但是它出了Palms Boulevard的10号♥口
It's heading for Mar Vista.
它朝Mar Vista去了
The FBI Task Force office.
FBI工作小组办公室
This is not a drill, people.
大家 这不是演习
I need everyone out of the back of the building now.
我需要每个人现在从大楼的后面出去
They're moving vehicles as a makeshift barrier,
他们移♥动♥车辆作为临时屏障
but it's not gonna be enough.
但远远不够
I don't care about the building.
我不在乎这楼
I just want to get my people out.
我只希望所有人都出去
Ryan, leave it.
Ryan 别管了
That means you, too, Agent Hanna. Go.
所有人也包括你 Hanna探员 走
Okay.
好
You better be right behind me.
你最好跟在我后面
I will.
当然
Come on, everyone.
大家 快点
The car it's carrying-- where did it come from?
上面被载的车 它从哪来的
Belongs to Hiba Bakhzari, resident of Baldwin Hills,
它属于Hiba Bakhzari 鲍德温山居民
and, uh, mother of Jonathan and Omar.
而且是 嗯 Jonathan和Omar的母亲
The FBI has been monitoring their online activity.
FBI一直在监测他们的网上活动
They've visited a number
他们在过去一年
of radical Web sites over the last year.
访问了一些激进的网站
That must be how Shah found them. Brothers again.
这应该是Shah找到他们的途径 又是兄弟
18 and 17.
18岁和17岁
Hey, they're about ten minutes away from the FBI.
嘿 他们离FBI只有10分钟路程
How much you want to bet they turned that car into a bomb?
你赌多少他们在车里放了炸♥弹♥
Tell Sam we're on our way.
告诉Sam我们马上过去
Wait. Together?
等等 你们一起
But Hetty said...
但是Hetty说
This is your plan?
这是你的计划
To coerce and manipulate kids?
强迫和操纵孩子
I told you I would use the FBI's own methods against them.
我告诉过你我会用FBI自己的方法来对付他们
They'll die.
他们会死的
And my point will be made.
我的观点将会被证实
You don't have a point.
你根本没有观点
You've lied to me, and you've lied to yourself.
你对我说慌 也对你自己说谎
You just can't admit it.
你只是不承认
It's okay. They're with me.
没关系 他们跟我一起的
Eric, how far away is the truck?
Eric 我们离卡车多远
Turning onto Inglewood. Four minutes out.
转到Inglewood 还有4分钟
I need you to stay here
我需要你呆在这
and make sure the FBI doesn't take those boys out.
确保FBI不会朝孩子们开枪
On it.
收到
What's the plan? Keep everyone alive.
有什么计划 让每个人都活着
This is your chance, Shah.
Shah 这是你的机会
This is your chance to take responsibility.
这是你承担责任的机会
For these boys.
对这些男孩
For what happens to them.
对发生在他们身上的一切
This is your chance to be better than your enemy.
这是你比你的敌人做的更好的机会
Look at them!
看看他们
You say you're not about revenge,
你说你不是复仇
but you're also not about teaching us a lesson,
但是你也没有给我们一个教训
so what are you about?
所以你在做什么
There. That's them.
那个 就是他们
Get alongside them.
和他们一起
You believe that your nephew deserved more of a chance.
你认为你的侄子应该得到更多的机会
You believe that all of these young,
你认为所有那些年轻人
misguided kids deserve that.
误入歧途的孩子都应该得到机会
I do, too.
我也这么认为
Call them.
打给他们
Tell them to stop this.
告诉他们马上停止
I can't.
我不能
They don't have a phone.
他们没有电♥话♥
I told them not to take one.
我告诉他们不要带
I'm sorry.
对不起
I am so sorry.
非常抱歉
Well, I guess this really is in Allah's hands.
我想这真的要看阿♥拉♥了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表