Operational,
可用的
decommissioned and under construction-- every one of 'em.
报废的还有在修建中 每一个都要
I already have a handler,
我已经有一个联络人了
a CIA man named Doug Emmerich.
中情局的Doug Emmerich
I'm here, and he's not.
我在这里 他不在
That says something about the agency's
这已经说明了现在中情局
opinion of you right now.
中情局对你的评价了
Scare tactics, Agent Callen?
恐吓战术 Callen探员
I think if I wanted to scare you,
我觉得如果我想恐吓你
I'd probably have a Gurkha here right now.
我可能会把廓尔喀人带到这里
Look, I'm really not trying to be difficult.
我说 我不想把事情搞得太复杂
Your partner risked his life to help me.
你的搭档冒着生命危险来帮助我
Please extend the courtesy of an answer.
请从好的一面来看看我的答案吧
Sam Hanna died on the operating table today.
Sam Hanna今天在手术室上去世了
I'm so sorry, Agent Callen.
我真的很遗憾 Callen探员
So am I.
我也是
Agency doesn't like to get their hands dirty.
中情局不喜欢把自己的手弄脏
They're rethinking your entire deal.
他们正在重新考虑跟你的整个交易
What does that mean?
什么意思
Sending you back home,
把你送回家
forgetting this mess ever happened.
把这一团乱都抛之脑后
Do you have any idea what they'll do to me back there?
你知道我被送回家之后他们会对我做什么吗
Look, I'm sorry about your partner, but...
我对你的搭档感到很遗憾 但是
Stop apologizing and convince me my partner didn't die for nothing.
别道歉了 让我相信我的伙伴并没有白白牺牲
We've got two LAPD detectives
我们有两个LAPD的警探
stationed at the warehouse entrance.
驻扎在仓库门口
They're keeping it sealed off for us.
他们在帮我们封锁现场
Do you have any news on Sam?
Sam那边有什么消息吗
They're still operating on him.
他还在做手术
Thanks.
谢谢
How did the shooter know exactly the place and time
那个狙击手手到底是怎么知道
you were gonna show up with Ella?
你和Ella出现的具体时间地点的
It was a designated extraction point.
那是个指定交接点
My orders were to bring her there
我收到的指令就是把她带到那儿去
and rendezvous with an asset
在那里和一个能带我们
who would help us cross the border.
穿越国境线的人会合
Does this asset have a name?
这人有名字吗
No name, just an encrypted number.
没有名字 只有一组加密数字
I called it the moment
我一抓到Ella就打了那个号♥码
I had Ella, but it had been disconnected.
但是却联♥系♥不上
You were right, sahib.
你是对的 先生
Maybe I'd been giving my handlers far too much credit.
我可能是太过相信我的联络人了
So, why would they set you up?
所以他们为什么给你设套
I told them that I would not kill Ella.
我告诉他们我是不会杀了Ella的
There was no Plan B.
不会有另一个结果
Maybe they found a Gurkha more agreeable than me.
他们可能找到了一个更听话的廓尔喀人
And he's still out there.
而且他还在逍遥法外
We must find him.
我们一定得找到他
I can talk to him, make sure Ella doesn't get hurt.
我能和他谈谈 确保Ella不会受到伤害
He'll listen to me.
他会听从我的
As much as I'd like to wrap up today with two Gurkhas
尽管我想和两个廓尔喀人一起喝着啤酒
singing "Give Peace A Chance" Over a pitcher of beer,
唱着 给和平一个机会吧 度过今天
brother, I don't think that's gonna happen.
兄弟 我觉得这不可能
Let's check out that warehouse.
我们去查查那个仓库吧
You think she's the real thing?
你觉得她是真的叛变吗
No one's the real thing.
没人是完全真实的
Some of us just have fewer lies to tell.
只不过我们其中的一些人更少说谎而已
Sam?
Sam那边
He's still in surgery.
他还在手术中
Can I ask for your opinion, Thapa?
我能问问你的意见吗 Thapa
Of course, Kay-Kay.
当然了 Kay-Kay
No. He's on my side. Go find your own Gurkha.
不要 他和我是一伙儿的 去找你自己的廓尔喀人
Okay, so, you're dating someone,
好吧 这样 你在和某人约会
and, uh, you take him to meet your best friends,
然后 你把他带去见了你最好的朋友
and they completely freak out.
却把他吓了一跳
Kat, Mindy, Mandy, Tiffany, and Tiffany did not freak me out.
Kat Mindy Mandy Tiffany和Tiffany才没有吓到我
Which leaves you wondering
这也就让你思考
whether they accept all of you, or just a part of you.
他们到底是接受了全部的你 还是只有一部分
I don't even know what you're talking about right now.
我都不知道你现在在说啥了
Maybe it's insecurity, or...
可能是不安全感作祟 或者
Okay, insecure because of Love Actually
好吧 不安全感是因为真爱至上
and my infinity for cupcakes?
及我对小蛋糕的无限热爱
Obviously defensive.
显然具有防御性
You know what you sound like right now?
你知道你现在听起来像什么吗
You sound crazy.
你听起来就像个疯子
Which explains why he just called me
这也就解释了为什么他刚刚用一个
the one thing that no woman ever wants to be called.
所有女人都不想听到的词称呼我
Crazy Exactly
疯子 正解
So, what is your opinion?
所以 你的意见是什么
Yeah, you know what? Go ahead, go ahead.
好吧 来 继续 继续
Drop a knowledge bomb on us.
向我们投掷知识的炸♥弹♥
We can handle it. Tell us the truth.
我们能接受的 跟我们说实话吧
He is a guru.
他是个老师
Watch and learn. Go for it.
观察 然后学习 去吧
Gurkhas are like monks.
廓尔喀人都像和尚一样
We don't know much about relationships.
我们对情情爱爱的所知不多
I'm sorry. What?!
对不起 我听到了啥
My strength lies in listening.
我的长项是倾听
And there it is.
就是这个
No.
不
That knowledge No
就是这种知识 不
If more men listened like you Oh, man.
如果更多的男人能像你一样倾听 额滴个神呐
...less women would be labeled "Crazy."
那么就不会有那么多女人被标上 疯子 的标签
Indeed.
的确
Thank you.
谢谢
To be continued, Your Holiness.
我们还没完事儿 教皇陛下
The information you requested.
这是你们要的信息
I'd like to speak to Agent Emmerich.
我想和Emmerich探员谈谈
Agent Emmerich is...
Emmerich探员
Still at his office at Langley.
还在他兰利的办公室里
You're damaged goods, Ella.
你已经是疵品了 Ella
Nobody wants your stink to rub off on them.
没人想搅你这趟浑水
If I could just speak to him for a few minutes.
如果我能和他谈几分钟
You think he's gonna take your call?
你觉得他会接你电♥话♥吗
He's ready to cut you loose, send you home?
他会给你松绑 把你送回家吗
And if that happens, my partner died for plane fare.
如果真是这样的话 那我的搭档就白死了
You and I want the same thing.
我和你想要的是一样的
Now, give me something to change Emmerich's mind.
现在 给我点儿有用的好让Emmerich回心转意
I wrote down what you asked. I need more.
你想要的我都写下来了 我需要更多
There is no more. Don't lie to me!
就这些了 别对我说谎
That's enough, Agent Callen.
够了 Callen探员
I'm not done! Yes, you are.
我还没完事 不 完事了
It's an order.
这是命令
Talk to me, Eric.
说吧 Eric
And Agent named Doug Emmerich is headed your way.
Doug Emmerich探员正往你那边去
He wants to finalize Ella's deal
他想搞定Ella的协议
and fly her back to Langley within the hour.
然后在一小时之内飞回兰利
I feel like I already know him.
我感觉我已经知道这个人了
Kensi, we got blood on the door.
Kensi 车门上有血
Oh, this just happened.
这是刚刚发生的事儿
Those cuts are really deep.
伤口很深
The work of a kukri.
是廓尔喀刀
Hey, Kens. What's up?
嘿 Kens 怎么了
both detectives are down.
两名警探都牺牲了
I repeat, both detectives are down.
我重复一遍 两名警探都牺牲了
Send backup immediately!
立即派后援过来
Roger that, I'm on it.
收到 现在就办
See that?
看见那个了吗
We should pull back, sahib.
我们应该撤退 先生
That's not an option.
没这个选项
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表