Do you have any idea where they might have gone to?
你知道他们往哪里跑了吗
Well, they ran into the lower level of the parking garage over there.
他们往下面那层跑 那边有个停车场
And that's when the other guy grabbed me.
就在那时候那个人抓住了我
All right, thank you, that was very helpful.
好吧 谢谢你 这对我们很有帮助
So, uh, Preston's is a pretty high-end men's clothing line.
所以 普雷斯顿可是个相当高档的男装系列啊
Deeks.
Deeks
Yeah, I was here buying a Christmas gift for my boyfriend.
是啊 我来这儿给我男朋友买♥♥圣诞礼物
Oh, cool, what'd you get him?
哦 挺好的 你给他买♥♥什么了
I-I bought him a dress shirt and a tie.
我给他买♥♥了一件正装衬衫和一条领带
He's a securities trader.
他是个证券交易员
I don't really know what that is,
我不知道那到底是什么工作
but he's got to wear a suit every day.
但是他每天都得穿西装
I think he'll love it.
我想他会喜欢的
I'm-I'm sure that he will.
我 我确定他会的
I know, right? It's awful.
我知道 是吧 这太糟糕了
I mean, who does that?
我是说 谁会做这种事儿啊
Buys their, buys their boyfriend a safe gift.
给...给男朋友买♥♥"安全"礼物
What is that?
那是什么
What is, what is a safe gift?
什么是 什么是"安全"礼物
Zero risk.
零风险
Something that says anything but
能表达任何目的 就是不能表达
"You're the most important person in my world."
你是这个世界上对我最重要的人
Wow, you've obviously put a lot of thought into this.
显然你对这件事情很上心啊
Well, I'm good at the safe gift.
是啊 我很擅长送"安全"礼物
It's a girlfriend thing I could be better at.
作为女朋友 我本该做的更好才对
Yeah, I think he's gonna love the shirt and tie
我觉得他会喜欢这件衬衫和领带的
because it's coming from you.
因为是你送的
Not that he wouldn't enjoy, uh,
或许他会更喜欢...
you know, like, a leather gym bag a tad bit more, though.
你知道 更喜欢 比如真皮的运动装备包
That's actually a really good idea.
这真是个非常好的主意
It is a good idea.
是个好主意
How did you come...?
你怎么知道...
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
It's my boyfriend.
是我男朋友
Wow. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You, too. - Bye.
我也是 拜拜
So glad you got my message.
真高兴你看到了我的短♥信♥
You will never believe what happened to me.
你绝对不相信我遇到了什么事儿
What happened? What's going on?
发生了什么 出什么事了
I was shopping today, and this crazy guy grabbed me.
我今天本来在购物 结果这个疯子抓住了我
But you're okay?
你现在还好吗
He, uh...
他...
Well, he held a gun to me.
他用枪指着我
He didn't hurt you?
他没伤到你吧
No, no, I-I'm fine.
不 不 我挺好的
Look, uh, Jo, I'm gonna see what I can do about getting out
那个...Jo 我看看我怎么能翘掉
of this, uh, meeting with this investment group.
和这个投资集团的会议
No. No, Callen, don't.
不 不 Callen 不用
Really, I'm-I'm fine.
真的 我 我挺好的
Jo, I-I'd like to be there for you.
Jo 我 我很想去陪着你
And you will be.
你会来的
Tonight.
今晚
Look, I know how important those meetings are.
我知道这些会议有多重要
So, go.
去吧
Go make some deals or trades or whatever it is you do.
去完成生意 或者交易 或者不管什么
I'll see you later.
再见
Okay.
好的
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
Sounds like she's holding up well.
听起来她撑住了
Yeah.
对
Yeah, she's, uh...she's even worried about me making my investment meeting.
她甚至 担心我的投资会议
I missed a few holidays and birthdays for those "Meetings."
我因为这种"会议" 错过了不少假日和生日
Guy put a gun to Jo's head, Sam.
有人用枪指着Jo的头 Sam
I want to have a little talk with him about that.
我想和他谈谈这件事
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
I just got word, Billy Rex escaped custody.
刚得到的消息 Billy Rex逃脱了
They were transferring him to you when this occurred...
就发生在他们把他押送到你们那儿时候
He's capable. And dangerous.
他很厉害 也很危险
Guy like that's not breaking into Weber's office
这样的人闯入Weber的办公室
for your standard smash-and-grab.
可不只是为了简单的抢劫
Please don't touch that. Just doing my job.
请不要动这个 这是我的工作
Bet that's Weber. - Yeah.
我打赌那就是Weber 对
Yeah, there's a lot of... lot of data, lot of... Yeah?
有很多的数据 很多...哎
NCIS. Is there a problem here?
NCIS 这里还好吗
NCIS, okay, thank you.
NCIS 还好 谢谢
It took DoD long enough to send somebody.
国防部终于派人来了
I'm Detective Deeks, this is my partner Kensi Blye, NCIS.
我是Deeks警探 这位是我的搭档 NCIS探员Kensi
I'm sorry, uh, Mr. Weber,
我很遗憾 Weber先生
your office was broken into less than an hour ago.
你的办公室不到一小时前被人闯入
Yeah, and in that period of time,
对 在这段时间内
local PD managed to arrest and lose the only suspect.
当地警方逮捕后又弄丢了唯一的嫌疑人
This is Billy Rex, do you recognize him?
这是Billy Rex 你认识他吗
No, never seen him.
不 从来没见过他
Uh, any idea where he's gone?
知道他怎么逃走的吗
Well, he has no history of cyber-crime, so there's
他没有网络犯罪记录
no reason to believe this is anything but a smash-and-grab.
所以只能相信是抢劫
Can you list the items that were stolen?
你能列出被偷的东西的清单吗
Uh, sure.
当然
I'm missing six tablets, three laptops, and, uh...
我丢了六台平板电脑 三个台提电脑 还有...
...one Xena: Warrior Princess leather miniskirt
一条武士公主Xena的皮革迷你裙
and matching armored bustier.
和配套的护甲抹胸
Wow, not creepy at all. Bustier.
哇 一点都不奇怪啊 抹胸
It's worth a lot. I'm sure it is.
很贵的 我猜也是
So, uh, for a high-tech company,
就一家高科技公♥司♥而言
the security is pretty...
这里的安保真是...
Uh, well, DoD was set to install their own security system
国防部本来打算在我检查完之后
upon completion of my review.
安装他们自己的安保系统
After the holidays.
在圣诞节后
Right. - Do you have any idea
好吧 你知道为什么
why the thieves would burn down your server room?
窃贼要把你的服务器机房♥烧了吗
No, I... I have no idea.
不...我不知道
I'd love to get in there and find out.
我也很想进去弄清楚
I could patch a recovery program
我可以补丁一个修复程序
and see whether or not they made off with any of our malware.
看看他们是不是通过我们的恶意软件实现的
I'm sorry, did you say your malware?
等等 你是说你们的恶意软件
Yeah.
对啊
I thought that you created systems to fight against the malware.
我以为你们是设计系统 对付恶意软件
Unbelievable.
不可思议
You've heard of the CDC, right?
你听说过疾控中心吧
They have flu viruses so they can study them,
他们有用来做研究的流感病毒
so they can figure out how to fight them.
所以他们才能知道怎么对付病毒
You do the same thing here with malware.
就跟你们现在研究恶意软件一样
Yeah.
对
And the malware on these servers...
而在这些服务器上的恶意软件...
it's the worst of the worst.
是最恐怖的
It's the stuff of nightmares.
就像噩梦一样
Nell, you got eyes on Bill Rex?
Nell 找到Bill Rex了吗
Nothing yet. After he escaped custody,
没有 自从他逃脱了之后
it's like he just vanished.
他就像是人间蒸发了
But LAPD says that
不过洛杉矶警方说
he is a known associate of a bookie named Lincoln Tate.
他是一个叫Lincoln Tate的赛马赌徒的合伙人
They have an open investigation on him.
他们在对他进行调查
If Rex stole something valuable from Weber's office,
如果Rex从Weber的办公室里偷到了重要的东西
Tate would make the perfect fence.
Tate会是很好的掩护
Oh, and we got a lead on the other two Santas.
现在我们要拜访另外两位圣诞老人啦
Looks like they escaped in a 1993 Ford Mustang.
看起来 他们乘一辆93年的福特野马逃走
I tracked it to a motel in West L.A.
我追踪到了洛杉矶西城的一家汽车旅馆
All right. Send Kensi and Deeks to the motel.
好的 让Kensi和Deeks去汽车旅馆
We'll visit this bookie,
我们去会会这个赌徒
see if we can get a line on Billy Rex.
看看能不能找到Billy Rex的线索
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表