Thank you.
谢谢
I promised we'd get you home in one piece.
我保证过我会把你完整地送回家
Keep your hands
把你的手
where I can see them!
放在我能看见的地方
Out of the car. Out of the car.
从车里出来 出来
Get down. Hands behind your back.
趴下 手背到身后
You got no right.
你没有权利这样做
Hey, you got nothing on me.
你没有我的把柄
We're secure!
我们抓到了
Richard Mills.
Richard Mills
Military school dropout.
从军校中途辍学
Seems like you started okay and then, uh, fell off.
看起来你一开始还可以 然后就不行了
What happened? Did you get your heart broken?
发生了什么 你被人伤了心了
You get picked last in dodgeball?
玩躲避球的时候没人挑你
It had to be done.
这事必须完成
What? Run down a Marine and a federal agent?
什么事 开车撞一个海军和一个联邦探员
In a sneaky hybrid at that.
像个鬼鬼祟祟的杂种
Those men had to go.
这些人必须死
Whoa.
哇哦
Wow. Here I was thinking that we were gonna be here all day,
我还以为我们要在这呆一天
and it seems like all we needed to do to get a confession
看起来我们只需要问得友好点
was to ask nicely.
就能得到口供
We should really remember that for next time.
我们真应该记着这一招留着下次用
Yeah, usually there's a dance that happens where you show
一般情况下你要是表现出一点不情愿我们就陪你玩一会
a little bit of reluctance, we crack some head, but you,
敲敲脑袋什么的 不过你
my friend, are making this easy, and I, for one, appreciate that.
我的朋友 让这事儿变得简单了 我很感激你
You seem very eager to turn yourself in.
你看起来很着急自首啊
I just want to get this over with.
我只想让这事快点翻篇
In due time.
会翻篇的
Just one question.
只有一个问题
Why? Why did you do it?
为什么 你为什么这么做
Th-They were evil men.
他们是坏人
Th-They didn't deserve to live.
他们不值得活下去
Wow.
哇哦
So just to clarify then...
说的清楚点就是
your plan is to rid the world of evil men?
你计划杀了这个世界上的所有坏人
I mean, you're on the wrong side of the table, brother.
你不应该在桌子那边 兄弟
We should be handing you an application.
我们应该给你一份申请表
See, what I don't understand is why you cut off
你看 我不明白的是你为什么砍掉了
the index fingers of the second
第二个和第三个受害者的食指
and third victims, but not the first?
但是却不砍掉第一个的
Well, the-the first, uh...
第一个 呃
Mm-hmm?
嗯
Hmm? I didn't have time with the first.
嗯 杀第一个的时候我没时间
Time.
时间
Yeah, there's never enough of that.
对 时间从来都不够
But I think the correct response would have been, uh,
但是我觉得正确的回答是
I Didn't cut off any fingers. Richard
我谁的食指都没动
Who are you protecting? Why'd you try to run down
你在保护谁 你为什么要去撞死
Gunnery Sergeant Johnson?
炮兵中士Johnson
Who else is behind the other murders?
还有谁在操纵这些谋杀案
Answer the question!
回答我的问题
I'm so stupid. You are so stupid.
我怎么这么笨 你太笨了
Stupid, stupid,
太笨了 太笨了
stupid, stupid... Hey!
太笨了 太笨了 嘿
Richard.
Richard
It's too late.
太晚了
You-You can't stop the next one. It's too late.
你们阻止不了下一个了 太晚了
What's too late, Richard?
什么太晚了 Richard
You can't stop him.
你们阻止不了他的
There's no stopping who, Richard?
阻止不了谁 Richard
Richard.
Richard
Richard!
Richard
Well, he's a few crayons short of a full box.
他智商绝对有问题
Yeah, he doesn't fit the profile.
他也不符合侧写
You know, he's more like one of those programmed kids
你知道 比起一个杀手 他更像是那些
than he is a killer.
需要特殊关爱的孩子
Yeah, but he tried to run down Gunnery Sergeant Johnson.
这倒是是 不过他打算撞死炮兵中士Johnson
Under whose orders?
是受谁的指示
More importantly, these attacks may not be over.
更重要的是 这些袭击可能还没结束
Why don't you guys stay at him.
你们为什么不继续看着他
We'll check in with Eric and Nell.
我们去跟Eric和Nell再查一下
All right, we'll switch it up.
好吧 我们互换下任务
See what we can get.
看看有什么收获
Eric, what else do we have on him?
Eric 查到这小子什么底细没
Uh, not much.
呃 不多
Car he was driving was registered to his mother,
他开的那辆车注册在他妈妈名下
Estelle Mills-- uh, married twice.
Estelle Mills 呃 婚过两次
First husband, Sergeant Ronan Mills, was killed in combat.
第一任丈夫 Ronan Mills中士 在战斗中牺牲
And the second,
第二任丈夫
Sergeant Harris Posey-- looks like he just disappeared.
Harris Posey中士 貌似凭空消失了
More like he was taken out.
许是被♥干♥掉了
Uh, get this. Richard has an older brother.
呃 看这个 Richard有一个哥哥
David Mills.
David Mills
What do we have on him?
他什么来头
Uh, military, completed two tours in the Middle East.
呃 当过兵 参与过两次中东行动
Dishonorably discharged.
被开除军籍了
Why? Huh.
为啥 啊
Issues with authority.
冒犯军威
Looks like he attacked his commanding officer twice.
他曾两次袭击顶头上司
Where do we find him?
他现在在哪儿
Last known address was Pendleton, so...
最后居住地在彭德尔顿 所以
The mother? Still lives in Echo Park.
他们老妈住哪儿 仍住在回音公园
All right.
知道了
We'll pick up the mom. See if you can
我们去他们母亲那儿 看看
find anything else on the brother.
还能查到这兄弟俩什么
Got it.
明白
Thanks.
谢啦
And you have the opportunity to save him.
你有机会救他
You're not a murderer, Rich.
你不是凶手 Rich
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
抱歉 我不知道你们在说什么
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Here's what we're...
这就是我们
what we're talking about.
我们想说的
Sergeant George Rush.
George Rush中士
Right there. See that?
这样了 看到没
Master Sergeant Damon Duvall.
Damon Duvall军士长
And, of course, Staff Sergeant Kevin Davis.
还有 Kevin Davis上士
That's who we're talking about!
我们想说的就是他们
Come on, I don't have all day here.
快点儿吧 我们可没空陪你玩儿
Richard! I'm getting really frustrated, so I'm just gonna
Richard 哥不想陪你玩儿了
give you one more option: tell me where we're gonna find him,
我再给你个选择 告诉我们哪儿能找到他
or I'm gonna beat it out of you.
否则哥就对你不客气了
It's true. It is true, it's absolutely true.
是这样的 没错 完全正确
You're being used to... Stop talking.
你被人利用 别再说了
We're just trying to tell you how it is, man.
我们不过就是想让你明白 伙计
Richey?
Richey
Tell me who he is.
告诉我谁是幕后指使者
What did he do? He tried to kill
他犯什么事儿了 他试图
a Marine and a federal agent.
谋杀一名海军军官和一名联邦探员
Can I see him? I need to see him.
我能见他吗 我得见他
Soon.
一会儿就能见了
We need to talk to you about your family.
我们得了解下你们家情况
Mrs. Mills.
Mills夫人
Yes? Your husbands?
什么事 你丈夫们
Um...
呃
My first husband was killed in combat.
我第一任丈夫在战斗中战死了
He was a good man.
他是个好人
That's why I went back to his last name.
所以我最后还是随了他的姓
And your second husband?
那你第二任丈夫呢
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表