Must be our guy.
就是他了
What do you think he wants?
你觉得他有什么目的
What, he can't just be a good Samaritan?
怎么了 人家就不能单纯地当个见义勇为英雄吗
Tip about a possible missing NSA agent
跑来告诉我们疑似失踪探员的消息
out of the goodness of his heart?
就是单纯地发发善心吗
Maybe in Kansas.
你以为我们在堪萨斯州民风淳朴啊
Never want to meet at a Starbucks, do they?
就没人喜欢在咖啡店里接头是吧
No, they don't.
没错啊
You have some information for us?
你有什么消息要告诉我们
It's a set-up.
有埋伏
Oh, my God.
天啊
This is so good.
好好吃
Uh, what's the name of the food truck
额 这辆你那么崇拜的餐车
that you're having this religious experience with?
叫什么名字来着
Wholesome Food for Life On Wheels.
生活在路上 健康美食
And I-I got to be completely honest with you.
老老实实地说
I feel like eating clean has changed my life.
我觉得这种健康吃法已经改变了我的一生
You know what I mean?
你懂吗
I'm healthier, I feel better, I got more energy,
我更健康了 自我感觉更好 更有能量了
my focus is stronger--
更加专注
it's-it's like a... it's like a miracle.
这 这就 这简直就是奇迹
It's a joke is what it is.
这就是个笑话
And there it is on cue.
我就知道
Negative Nelly makes an appearance. Thanks for that.
你喜欢唱我反调的这一面终于出现了 谢谢
Negative Nelly?
唱反调
I just... I don't understand why you do that.
我不懂你为什么老这样
Do what?
我怎么样了
Every time I find something I'm excited about,
每次我找到我喜欢做的事
that I'm passionate about, that's good for me,
我想去做的 对我好的事
you just got to go, and you got to tear it down.
你就 直接来破坏掉
No, I'm just saying that because...
我那么说只是因为
And this place is the healthiest.
而且这地方是最健康的
It's-it's fresh, and it's certified organic,
又新鲜 又是有机认证的
and it's sustainably-farmed, and it's...
又是环保种植的 又是
Frozen.
冰鲜的
I'm sorry. What did you say?
抱歉 你说什么
It's frozen.
这是冰鲜的
I saw them load the truck at Smart and Final.
我在超♥市♥那里看着他们装货的
No way. Way.
不是吧 就是
Kensi Blye guarantee.
Kensi Blye打保票
Kensi Blye guarantee.
Kensi Blye打保票
Damn it!
我去
Those con men.
那群骗子
Those conniving, lying...
诡计多端 满嘴拉火车的
I paid $18 for this.
这盒花了我18块
I'm not sure I'd be throwing stones, Mr. Glass Greenhouse.
我不知道该不该也骂一下啊 温室先生
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这什么鬼意思啊
That home-cooked Italian meal you made me last week?
上星期你做的那顿意大利餐
Remember that? You know, the one
记得吗 就是那顿
you made sure I knew
你一定要我知道
you meticulously sourced and prepped for hours?
你精挑细选了食材 又花了好几个钟头精心准备的
That's because I meticulously sourced it
那是因为我花了精挑细选了食材
and prepped it for hours.
又花了好几个钟头精心准备的
Dude, you're a detective.
拜托 你好歹是个警探
If you're gonna lie to me,
你要跟我撒谎的话
at least hide the evidence better.
至少也先藏好证据吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Mamma Guido's Fast Food wrappers in the trash?
垃圾桶了的快餐包装你怎么解释
Ha! You dug through my trash.
哈 你还去翻我的垃圾
I was throwing away gum.
我在丢口香糖啊
You invaded my personal space.
你侵犯了我的隐私
You-you betrayed my trust.
你 还背叛我对你的信任
You probably planted it there. How dare you!
说不定就是你栽赃嫁祸的 你怎么可以这样
Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter-accusations.
不要承认任何事 否认一切指控 再反过来指责我
Nice try. We went to the same interrogation classes.
想得美 我们一起去的审问技巧课
Gonna cost me, isn't it?
我惨了 是吧
Mm-hmm, and you'll never see it coming.
嗯哼 等着吧你
Seems like our fellow agents decided to sleep in today.
看来我们的同事都睡过头了啊
Oh, what time is it?
噢 几点了
About an hour after they should have been here.
他们快迟到一小时了
Wow. I'll call Callen.
哇 我打给Callen
I'll call Sam.
那我打给Sam
Gone straight to voice mail.
直接到留言信箱了
Sam's, too.
Sam的也是
Let's check with Eric and Nell.
去找Eric和Nell看看
I don't have to stress that Abaq could be
不用我强调Abeq应该是
the most important cooperating witness that we've encountered.
我们遇到过的最重要的合作证人了
Given that we weren't aware of an ISIS cell in Los Angeles
鉴于我们两个星期前才发现
until two weeks ago,
洛杉矶这里有ISIS的分支组织
your stressing the point is indeed redundant, Owen.
你这么强调还真是有点多余了 Owen
Do you have any further information on this witness?
关于这个人你还有什么资料
All we know about Joseph Abaq is
我们只知道Joseph Abeq
he's second-generation Syrian-American.
是第二代的叙利亚裔美国人
Born here, no record.
美国本土出生 没有犯罪记录
Held minimum-wage jobs since high school.
从高中开始就做着最低收入的工作
So, nothing out of the ordinary?
那 没什么异常吗
Not until he started communicating with Omar Hubarak,
直到他开始跟Omar Hubarak有联♥系♥
the suspected head of the cell.
怀疑他就是分支组织的头目
He's been a key player
过去十五年间
in various Middle East Jihadist movements for the last 15 years.
他在中东的圣♥战♥运动当中扮演着重要的角色
They think he entered the country about six months ago.
他们认为他大约六个月前来到美国
Web chatter alluded to his forming a cell.
网络聊天记录显示他在建立一个分支
Just didn't know where until
只是一直不知道他在哪里
a traffic cam caught him on PCH.
一个交通摄像头发现了他在太平洋海岸高速
With Mr. Abaq.
和Abaqxi先生一起
Is the team prepped?
小组准备好了吗
Mr. Callen and Mr. Hanna will be backup when you meet with Abaq
当你和Abaq下午见面时 Callen先生和Hanna先生
this afternoon.
会为你殿后
What about Kensi and Deeks?
Kensi和Deeks呢
Ms. Blye as a waitress, Mr. Deeks in the kitchen.
Blye女士当服务员 Deeks先生在后厨
Deeks is cooking?
Deeks会做饭
Well, it's a Mexican restaurant, Owen.
这是个墨西哥餐厅 Owen
It's not, uh, the French Laundry.
它不是法国洗衣房♥餐厅(餐厅位于著名的葡萄酒之乡纳帕谷,是全球最顶尖的餐厅之一)
Besides, I don't think you give Mr. Deeks enough credit.
再者说 我认为你不够信任Deeks
His Swedish nachos
他的瑞典玉米片
were the hit of the holiday party.
可曾掀起了假日派对的高♥潮♥呢
I didn't get my invitation.
我没接到邀请
I take it this isn't good.
我觉得这不是什么好事
Callen and and Sam haven't shown up for work yet.
Callen和Sam还没有来上班
Their, uh, cells are going straight to voicemail,
他们的手♥机♥打过去都直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
and they're not responding to texts.
而且他们还不回信息
They were following up on a tip
他们在追踪一个线索
about a possible missing NSA analyst.
有关疑似失踪的NSA分♥析♥员
Worst of all, their GPS trackers
最坏的消息是 他们的GPS追踪器
have been shut off.
被关掉了
You okay?
你还好吗
It depends on your definition of "Okay."
看你怎么定义好这个字了
Where are we?
我们在哪里啊
Looks like a machinery room or something.
看着像是个机械房♥或是什么的
A flashbang, some smoke grenade.
一个闪光弹 几个烟雾弹
And tranquilizer darts to knock us out.
还有几个麻醉飞镖好把我们迷晕
Solid steel.
实心铁门
Looks like they welded metal plates over the windows.
看着像是他们在窗户上焊了金属片
Whoever put us in here went through a lot of trouble
不管是谁 他们都费了好大心思
to make sure we didn't get out.
确保我们逃不出去
Fresh air.
新鲜空气
At least they're trying to keep us alive.
至少他们还想让我们活着
Until they start pumping something else in here.
直到他们开始往这里灌其他东西
When was the last time anyone spoke with them?
你们中谁是最后一个跟他们通话的
Well,
这个
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表