Easy.
都别动
Too many! We got to lose them!
人太多了 我们得甩掉他们
Sam! Hold her. I'll get the car.
Sam 看住她 我去开车
Move!
快过来
Darnos El taxi.
把车给我们
Darle. Get out! Get out!
快点 出去 快出去
Open it up!
顶开门
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Take that.
走着瞧吧
This where Milton is?
Milton就藏在这儿
Yeah.
是的
You saw who was after us.
你也看到刚才围追我们的那些人了
You know we're here to help.
你知道 我们是来帮忙的
Oh, no.
天哪
We're NCIS agents.
我们是海军罪案调查处的探员
We're taking you back to the United States.
我们会把你带回美国
Do you have I.D.?
你有证件吗
No.
没有
Then why did you bring them here?!
那你干嘛把他们带过来
They forced me!
他们强迫我的
Pedicure's over. Let's go.
足疗结束 我们走吧
You'll have to kill me first.
那你得先把我杀了
We're not here to kill anyone.
我们来这儿不是为了要任何人命的
We're here to protect him.
我们是为了保护他
Okay? Would you tell them what happened in town?!
好吗 你可以给告诉他们 城里发生了什么吗
There are men looking for you.
有一伙人 一直在找你
They shot at us.
他们朝我们开枪
And we barely got away.
我们差点逃不出来
They're probably the same men
他们很可能也是在
that killed everyone at your office.
你办公室大开杀戒的那伙人
He's been through enough!
他已经够惨了
Can't you just leave him alone?
你能不能别再烦他了
This doesn't concern you.
这跟你没关系
I am his fiance. We are to be married.
我是他的未婚妻 我们是要结婚的
That's usually what fiance means.
未婚妻通常就是这个意思
What concerns my husband concerns me.
跟我丈夫有关就是跟我有关
Hey.
喂
He's not your husband. No.
他又不是你丈夫 对
He is my soul mate.
他可是我的灵魂伴侣
He's going to take my sisters
他会把我姐姐
and my grandmother and mother
我妈妈还有我奶奶
back to the United States,
带回美国
give us citizenship.
给我们公民身份
Great.
这下可好
Put your shoes on, let's go all live the American dream.
把鞋子穿好 去追寻你们的美国梦吧
You've clearly never been married.
很明显你从没结过婚
No, I haven't.
是 我没有
And apparently neither have you.
很明显 你也没有
Now I need to borrow a phone.
现在 我得借一部手♥机♥
You've never been married?
你从没结过婚
Must be lonely.
一定寂寞空虚冷
I saw him first.
我先看到他的
He saved my life.
他救了我的命
And that's a bond that can never be broken.
这种羁绊是永远不会被破坏的
She's got a point.
她说的挺有道理
I need a cell phone.
我需要一部手♥机♥
You think I'm stupid?
你觉得我蠢吗
You guys are navy cops.
你们是海军警♥察♥
You don't have I.D. Or a cell phone?
但是连身份证明和电♥话♥都没有
I promise you we're government agents.
我向你保证 我们是政♥府♥探员
I don't doubt that.
对此我毫不怀疑
Then why don't you trust us?
那你为什么不相信我们
Because it's the government that's trying to kill me.
因为就是政♥府♥想杀我
We're getting out of here.
我们要走了
What's the code?
密♥码♥是什么
Put the phone down!
把电♥话♥放下
Easy!
悠着点
Mama, I think they're telling the truth.
妈妈 我觉得他们说的是实话
Take their guns and the phone.
拿走他们的枪和手♥机♥
Big gun.
好大的枪哦
Security cameras show the bad guys
监控录像显示那群人
dump the getaway cars here at 1:20.
在一点二十分扔掉了跑路的车
They're pros.
他们是专业的
They move fast.
动作很快
Guess they burned the inside of the car to destroy
他们把车内饰都烧掉了
any physical evidence.
毁掉一切证据
Eric, I just sent you a VIN.
Eric 我刚发了车辆识别码给你
You run it for me?
你帮我查一下
They burnt the trunk, too.
他们把后备箱也烧了
Eric says cars are stolen.
Eric说车是偷来的
Got some, uh, clothing.
发现一些 布料
Maybe a Halloween mask.
也许是万圣节面具
Oh!
奥
I got servers.
我发现服务器了
What?! They would not burn those.
什么 他们才不会烧那些的
Well, they did.
他们确实烧了
Ooh.
奥
Which means they downloaded
这意味着他们先下载了
the classified information first.
机密信息
Cars were burnt five minutes after the shooting.
枪击发生五分钟后车就被烧了
I mean, not to mention you need a power source.
我觉得 先不说你需要电源
These are servers, not laptops.
这些可是服务器 不是笔记本电脑
So, maybe they didn't need the information.
也许他们不需要这些信息
Maybe they just...
也许他们只是
needed it to be gone.
要这些都被毁掉
So, destroy information about a covert government operation.
所以 先把政♥府♥机密行动的资料都毁掉
Well, that and then you kill everybody that knows about it.
然后在杀掉所有知道这些的人
You are tickling my conspiracy bone.
你在撩拨我阴谋论的神经哦
Oh, I didn't even know you had a conspiracy bone.
哦 我都不知道你还有阴谋论神经
But I'm glad I tickled it.
但是能撩拨之 我还是很高兴的
So, whatever was on these drives
所以不论这些硬盘里面有什么
was obviously bad enough
都严重到
that somebody went to all this trouble.
值得某些人♥大♥费周章
And someone at the Department of Defense
而且国防部有人
knows what that is.
知道那是什么
Look.
拜托
Let's all calm down.
我们都冷静下来
Legend is, Grandma
值得一提
killed her second husband with that pan.
奶奶用那个平底锅杀了她第二任丈夫
Hey, we're the good guys.
我们是好人啊
Oh, I like your voice.
哦 我喜欢你的声音
It's smooth like honey.
滑得跟蜂蜜似的
Mama! It's a nice voice.
妈妈 声音确实很好啊
I believe them.
我相信他们
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just can't trust anyone right now.
我现在只是不敢相信任何人
Why do you think the government's after you?
你为什么认为政♥府♥在追杀你
Either we're here to kill you, so we already know the answer.
要么我们知道答案并且来这儿杀你
Or you're here to protect me and you really don't know.
要么你们是来这保护我 并且不知道为什么
Either way, it doesn't hurt to tell us what's going on.
所以还是干脆告诉我们到底发生了什么
Okay.
好吧
One of my co-workers, Margaret...
我的同事 Margaret
Who is this Margaret?
谁是Margaret
She's just somebody I work with.
只是跟我一起工作的人
This is the first time I heard of her.
我第一次听说她
Is she pretty?
她漂亮吗
Aminta, please...
Aminta 拜托
I have the right to know the truth.
我有权知道真♥相♥
Baby, you know I love you...
亲爱的 你知道我爱你
Margaret's dead, okay?
Margaret死了 好吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表