You stick close.
你跟进
Got it.
明白
Anything?
有什么线索吗
I think we found the truck that matches the description
我想我们找到了符合Oscar Willits
that Oscar Willits gave you.
描述的车了
Dually crew cab, wood rack, brush guard,
双驾驶室 木架 轻触防护装置
white paint scrapes on the right front fender.
右前挡泥板有白色油漆划痕
Zoom in on the cab.
放大驾驶室
Yeah.
好的
Can you get closer to the passenger? Mmhmm.
你能拉近乘客吗 可以
Can you clean that up?
你能调清楚些吗
Sure.
当然
There it is.
就是这个
Tranq gun. When and where?
麻♥醉♥枪♥ 时间地点
Half an hour before Callen and Sam
Callen和Sam见他们收小费的人
were supposed to meet their tip guy,
的半小时前
five miles from the meeting spot. We already called it in
离见面地点5英里远 我们已经
to the Highway Patrol. Now we're going through
通知了高速巡逻队 现在正通过
traffic-cam footage to see if we can
交通摄像头录像看看
find a more recent hit.
能不能找到更新的线索
Oh. Got it.
哦 找到了
This is 45 minutes ago, off Old Topanga. Nice.
45分钟前离开了老托潘加 很好
Perfect. Let's go.
太好了 我们出发
Where are you going? Eric got a hit
你们去哪 Eric找到了
on the kidnappers' truck. We have an op
绑匪的车 我们45分钟后
in 45 minutes. Yeah, what we have
有行动 我们只知道
is Callen and Sam in trouble.
Callen和Sam有麻烦
I'll assign another team to the truck lead.
我会指派另一队去找车
Another tea... No, with all due respect, sir...
另一 不 无意冒犯你 长官
Listen to me.
听我说
This has nothing to do with respect.
这跟尊重没有任何关系
I know what you're feeling about Callen and Sam.
我知道你们关心Callen和Sam
Whether you want to believe it or not, I feel the same way.
不管你们相不相信 我也同样关心
But this is a chance
但这是一个
to take down the only known
拿下本土唯一已知的
ISIS cell in the country,
ISIS分支的机会
and you're prepped for the op.
而且你们已经准备好了
I need you.
我需要你们
We need to break it fast and get in.
我们需要快速突破进入
I told you, we'll take point on this.
我告诉过你 我们来解决
He's been in there too long.
他在里面太久了
All clear.
安全
We've got to find those phones.
我们必须找到那些手♥机♥
Circuit breaker.
断路器
That should cut the power to the fence.
这会切断栅栏的电源
Find the phones.
找到电♥话♥了
Who are you?
你是谁
Everything okay?
还好吗
Your cook sucks.
你煮的太烂了
Noted.
明白了
Oh, chef.
哦 大厨
Oh, waitress.
哦 服务生
Good thing there's only three other customers in here.
好消息是只有另外三个顾客在里面
Mm.
嗯
Apparently with very low standards.
显然这是非常低的标准
You know what I'm going to do?
你知道我要做什么吗
I'm going make you some homemade alphabet soup
我会给你一些自♥制♥的字母汤
so you can eat your words when you taste my real cooking.
你就可以在尝试我真正手艺的时候吃掉你自己的词
Good to see you, Mr. Abaq.
Abaq先生 见到你很高兴
Drop it.
放下枪
You're too late!
你们已经太晚了
You gave me the meeting place!
你把见面的地点告诉我
I sent word to my people!
我会告诉我的人
Soon your assistant director
很快你们的副主任
and the traitor Abaq will be dead!
和那个叛徒Abaq都会被杀死
Thank you.
谢谢
Shall we get started?
那我们开始吧
You're sure we're safe here?
你确定我们在这安全么
I assure you, you're in no danger.
我保证 你现在没有危险
The cell has ten core members
那个组织里面有十个中心人物
plus associates.
和他们的同伙
Almost all Syrian and Iraqi.
基本都是叙利亚人和伊♥拉♥克♥人
Most were born here.
大部分都是在这里出生
Get back!
回来
Afraid I got some bad news for you.
恐怕我有一些坏消息要告诉你
We knew you weren't real ten minutes after we met you.
刚见面十分钟我们就知道你是假的
Location I gave you for the Abaq meeting was wrong.
给你的Abaq的见面地点是错的
I informed NCIS.
我通知了NCIS
Your buddies from ISIS
你ISIS的朋友们
are about to get surrounded by an army of Feds.
马上会被联邦的部队包围
Federal agents! Drop your weapons!
联邦探员 放下你的武器
I said halt! Clear!
我说了停下 知道了
All clear!
安全
Well, that's
又少了
six less ISIS cell members we have to worry about.
六个需要我们担心的ISIS成员
I just hope that
我只希望
Mr. Callen and Mr. Hanna have a plan to save themselves.
Callen和Hanna先生有自救的计划
He's running!
他跑了
Here.
给
There he is.
他在那
We're not going to catch him.
我们追不上他了
We don't have to.
我们也不需要
His name is Jamal Nezi.
他的名字是Jamal Nezi
An active jihadist for al-Qaeda
曾经是个基♥地♥组♥织♥的圣♥战♥活跃分子
until their organization started to unravel.
直到他们的组织开始解散
When ISIS reinvigorated the jihadist movement,
当ISIS组织开始为圣♥战♥行动招募新人
it provided a new opportunity for Nezi.
就为Nezi提供了一个新的机会
According to intelligence reports, the ISIS cell in L.A.
根据情报 ISIS在洛杉矶的组织
suspected Abaq of talking to NCIS.
怀疑Abaq正在与NCIS通气
But Mr. Abaq was in the proverbial wind by that point.
但是Abaq先生那时候
Okay, so they hatched up a plan.
他们想了一个法子
They kidnap Callen and Sam and...
他们绑♥架♥了Callen和Sam
make them think an NSA agent is a fellow captive?
让他们觉得另一个NSA探员也是俘虏
Hoping that they'll give up Intel freely on Abaq.
希望他们会把Abaq的消息泄露
But they didn't count on Sam's knowledge of the NSA building.
但是他们没有考虑到Sam对于NSA大楼的了解
Yes!
好棒
Yeah.
好棒
It's good to have you two back.
很高兴看到你们两个回来
Oh, it is good to be back.
回来真好
Ooh, speaking of which, I have a... I have a surprise.
说到这个 我有个惊喜
so what tipped you off?
是什么让他露馅了
A couple of weeks ago, I was at the NSA.
几个周之前 我在国♥家♥安♥全♥局
They're doing construction on the garage.
他们在整修车♥库♥
The Wilshire exit will be blocked for the next six weeks.
接下来六个周Wilshire的出口都会被封闭
Nezi told us that he exited the garage on Wilshire
Nezi说在他被抓之前
before he was taken.
他正从那个出口出来
Sam knew his cover was bogus.
Sam就知道他的身份是假的
When I broke into the building, I was able to find
当我闯进大楼 我发现了
our weapons and my cell phone, so I texted Ops
我们的武器和我的手♥机♥ 我就给行动中心发了短♥信♥
the location of the phony meeting
通知了他们我们跟Nezi说的
that we told Nezi about.
假的见面地点
Which reminds me. Uh...
这提醒了我
"Another fine mess"?
又一个大♥麻♥烦
Think maybe we could come up with a watchword
我觉得我们可以想出一个比老瑞和哈迪
a little hipper than Laurel and Hardy?
更时髦一点的口号♥
I love Laurel and Hardy.
我喜欢老瑞和哈迪
The big guy's smart.
那个大家伙挺聪明的
I'm with him-- I love Laurel and Hardy.
我跟他一样 我喜欢老瑞和哈迪
The perfect thing to celebrate your safe homecoming,
为你安全归来准备的最好礼物
my famous Swedish nachos.
我著名的瑞典玉米片
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表