We use these coins to identify refugees wanting
我们用这些硬币来认出那些想要逃离俄♥罗♥斯♥
to escape from Russia.
的难民
Who gave the refugees the coins?
是谁给这些难民硬币的
My father? Possibly.
-我父亲 -很有可能
You brokered a deal to supply a supertanker
你的那一艘超级油轮
to break our economic sanctions with Russia.
破坏了我国对俄♥罗♥斯♥的经济制裁
I am broker, middle man.
我是经纪人 中介人
Ivan Karposev is the kind of man you don't double-cross
Ivan Karposev是那种你只要背叛了
and live to tell the tale.
就绝对没命的人
Her name's Anna.
她的名字叫Anna
She is my daughter.
她是我女儿
Karposev took her with him. Where?
Karposev把她带走了 去了哪里
To Russia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
holding Anna hostage. We don't want to spook him.
把Anna扣为人♥质♥ 我们要避免打草惊蛇
He's got three bodyguards up here with him.
有三个保镖跟他在一起
Anybody got eyes on 'em?
有人看到他们了吗
Negative. It's all quiet back here.
没有 这里很安静
Gunfire.
交火了
They're firing on Karposev and Anna.
他们在向Karposev和Anna开火
Move!
行动
Moving!
向前移♥动♥
He's down. Move.
打中了 继续前进
Moving.
行动
He's gone.
他跑了
We'll take the SUV, go after Karposev and Anna.
我们上SUV 去追Karposev和Anna
All right, we got the runner.
好的 逃跑的那个交给我们了
The satellite uplink is secure.
卫星连接安全
This is what we've got, so far.
这是我们目前知道的
When the team arrived at the cabin
当他们到达小屋
to secure Ivan Karposev and Anastasia Kolcheck,
寻找Ivan Karposev和Anastasia Kolcheck的时候
they ran into a hit squad that was there to take out Karposev.
碰上了在那准备消灭Karposev的一队人
And Anna fled with Karposev?
Anna跟Karposev一起逃跑了
It was a no-win situation.
在那个情况下她别无选择
She either runs with the man that kidnapped her,
她要么跟绑♥架♥她的人一起逃跑
or stays and gets gunned down.
要么留下被人干掉
Now, Hetty, I don't have I.D.'s on the shooters,
Hetty 我没有查到这些开枪的人的身份
but the three dead in front of the house
但是在房♥子前面躺着的三具尸体
were Karposev's bodyguards.
是Karposev的保镖
Now, maybe the hit squad was a group of Karposev's men
有可能这个队人马是Karposev的手下
that turned on him, to take the stolen oil
但是背叛了他 要把偷来的原油
for themselves-- we're not sure.
据为己有 不过我们也不确定
And where are Callen and Sam?
Callen和Sam去了哪里
There are westbound on Krasnaya Presnya near the zoo.
他们正在动物园旁边的Krasnaya Presnya路上往西开
They don't have a visual on Karposev or Anna.
他们还没有发现Karposev和Anna
And, uh, Ms. Blye and Mr. Deeks?
那Blye小姐和Deeks先生呢
They're about two kilometers into the forest,
他们已经进了树林两公里了
still tracking the last hit squad shooter.
还在寻找那个分队里的最后一个人
The team's encrypted trackers are working, but I'm blind.
他们的跟踪器还在工作 不过我什么也看不见
The Kremlin's CCTV system is on lockdown.
克里姆林的监控被锁住了
I can hack it, but...
我可以黑进去 不过
This kitchen is bare.
这个厨房♥好简陋
I understand, Mr. Beale.
我理解 Beale先生
Keep me posted.
有情况随时通知我
Got it. Good luck.
知道了 祝你好运
No food, just loose teas, Scotch, vodka.
没有吃的 只有茶叶 苏格兰威士忌 伏特加
You must own this apartment.
这公♥寓♥肯定是你的
You don't let anything get past you, do you, Arkady?
你是想雁过拔毛 是吧 Arkady
Can I ask you why you keep an apartment in Moscow?
我能问问你为什么在莫斯科还有房♥产吗
I won it in a poker game, in 1992.
我1992年打扑克赢来的
Oh.
哦
It has been remodeled since.
这里翻修过了
It was purposely rebuilt
这是有目的的重建
and stocked with weapons for times like this.
还储存了武器 专门为现在这种情况作准备
Furniture is dated.
家具年代都很久远了
You begged to come to Moscow
你恳求我来莫斯科
to look for your daughter Anna.
来找你女儿Anna
And now, you're here,
现在你来了
you want to talk about interior design?
却想着讨论室内装♥修♥
It is conversation.
这是聊天
I don't want conversation from you.
我不想跟你聊天
I want information
我想要信息
about the stolen oil and the people who stole it.
有关被偷的原油和是谁偷的
You were lonely in school.
你上学那会肯定很孤独
I was the queen of the prom,
我是我们学校的舞会皇后
sweetheart.
甜心
What you doing?
你在干嘛
Same thing I was doing five minutes ago,
跟我五分钟之前你问的时候
the last time you asked.
干的事一样
I'm trying to figure out who these guys are
我在尝试弄明白这些
that came after Karposev and Anna.
追杀Karposev和Anna的人都是谁
Whoa. Check it out.
哇 你看这个
I got a hit from Interpol on facial rec.
我从国际刑♥警♥那里得到了面部识别结果
Looks like the guys who came after them
看起来这些来俄♥罗♥斯♥追杀他们的人
in Russia were from Northern Ireland.
是来自北爱尔兰
They're mercenaries.
他们是雇佣军
Karposev's men didn't turn on him.
Karposev的人并没有背叛他
These guys were hired to take him out.
这些人是被雇来杀他的
Yeah, but hired by who?
对 但是是谁雇的呢
Yeah.
是啊
All right, Beale, you're up and running.
好了 Beale 该你上场了
Full access to the Kremlin's closed circuit
克里姆林内部监控系统的全部权限
surveillance system. You got it for 30 hours.
你能使用30小时
What?! Really?
什么 真的
Just say "Thank you."
说谢谢就行了
Thank you, and how the heck were you able to pull this off?
谢谢 你到底是怎么把这个搞定的
Because I'm me.
因为我就是我
Swag.
好屌♥哦
And no fingerprints, Beale.
不能留下痕迹 Beale
You get caught, I'll have to turn you over to the Russians
你要是被抓了 我就得把你交给俄♥罗♥斯♥人
to avoid an international incident.
避免国际纠纷
All right?
可以吗
Ooh.
呼
Somebody wanted Karposev out of the way
有人想要Karposev出局
so they'd have $80 million in oil free and clear.
那他们就能拿到价值八千万的石油 想怎么玩就怎么玩儿
Yeah, exactly.
是的 非常正确
It's not the Moscow of old.
这里跟以前的莫斯科不一样了
You good being back here?
你回到这边还好吗
Why wouldn't I be?
为什么会不好
It's where your family's from.
这里是你的故乡
It's your history.
这是你的历史
That's a pretty thin book.
没什么记得住的
Guys, I got a hit on Karposev's Porsche.
伙计们 我发现了Karposev的保时捷
It's in an alley off Ribne.
在Ribne那的一条小巷子里面
Thanks, Eric.
谢了 Eric
All right, take this turn.
好了 这里右拐
Drop it!
放下
Anastasia Kolcheck, put the weapon down.
Anastasia Kolcheck 放下武器
Shut up!
闭嘴
I'm a United States federal agent.
我是美国联邦探员
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
You first.
你先
I'm here to help you.
我是来这里帮你的
Put it down.
把它放下
Do you want to die today?
你今天是想死吗
I said put it down.
我说了 放下
Hey. Stop.
嘿 住手
Your father sent us.
你父亲叫我们过来的
I don't have a father.
我没有父亲
We're his friends.
我们是他的朋友
I'm more of an acquaintance.
我倒觉得就是认识罢了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表