I told her not to use your number unless it was an emergency.
我告诉她除非是紧急情况 要不然别打你的号♥码
Oh, but it was.
哦 那是紧急情况
She said, um,
她说
Forget the spaghetti.
不要意大利面了
She'd rather have lasagna for dinner.
她晚饭想吃千层面
Ouch. I mean,
不妙啊 我说
twice the prep, not to mention the cook time, of course.
准备时间就翻倍 当然更不用说烹调的时间了
All right, good.
好吧
Well, the quicker we solve this case, the better.
我们得解决这案子 越快越好
Oh, yes.
是啊
The elusive Grey Man.
扑朔迷离的灰人
Unfortunately, Owen has, um,
不幸的是
revoked my access on this case.
Owen取消了我对这案子的权限
Why would he do that?
为什么他要那样做
I think you'll have to ask him.
我认为你得问他
I overheard him say something
我碰巧听到他说
about going out to have froyo
他要跟他的好朋友Claude Rains
with his good friend, Claude Rains.
去吃冻酸奶
"Claude Rains"?
Claude Rains
Isn't that the actor from Casablanca? Yes.
不是那个演卡萨布兰卡的演员么 是啊
And Notorious and The Invisible Man
还有美人计和隐形人
and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.
还有史密斯先生到华盛顿
Quite a career Mr. Rains had.
Rains先生事业有成啊
Hetty?
Hetty
Pretty sure he's dead.
我很确定他已经死了
True.
确实
But that doesn't necessarily mean
但是那并不意味着
you can't have froyo with him.
你不能和他一起吃冻酸奶
Just keep moving, Barnes.
接着走 Barnes
Just pretend we're still old friends.
假装我们还是老朋友
We were never friends, Granger.
我们从来都不是朋友 Granger
You're right. My mistake.
你说对了 我说错了
So, this is
所以
about our Grey Man, isn't it?
这事跟灰人有关 对吧
I want to hear the truth, Barnes,
我要听实话 Barnes
straight from your lying mouth. The truth?
从你那张满是假话的嘴出来 实话
Since when is the CIA in the truth-telling business?
什么时候CIA还会说实话了
Fine.
那好
Then we'll just pick up where we left off in Afghanistan.
那我们就按照在阿富汗做过套路来
No weapons.
不用武器
No tricks.
不耍诈
Just you and me.
只有我们俩个人
Ouch!
疼
Believe it or not, you landed on Robert Ripley.
信不信由你 你倒在了Robert Ripley上面了
Get up.
起来
All right, hand him over.
够了 交给我吧
Yeah, how about we make a trade?
要不我们做个交易
That's not how this works.
你们不能这样做
Today it is.
今天就得这样做
Him for some answers.
拿他换一些答案
I guess
我猜
we're both in the truth-telling business now, huh, Granger?
我们都得说真话了 对吧 Granger
Shut up.
闭嘴
Put your hands behind your back.
手放到背后去
Hey.
嘿
Hi, sir...
你好啊 先生
with the bubble wrap?
在用泡沫状东西吗
Sir, I see you're very busy.
先生 我看你好像很忙
I'm just wondering if you'd seen my buddy?
我只是想知道你有没有见过我哥们
That's him on the left.
左边的是他
We served together in Afghanistan.
我们一起在阿富汗服役过
And he said he was gonna be living down here.
他说他以后要在这边生活
No?
没有吗
Okay. You...
好吧 你
Kensilina?
Kensilina
I'm striking out here.
我在这里毫无进展
No one remembers Goodsell.
没人记得Goodsell
Or they're too, uh...
或者是他们太...
disturbed or too high to remember anything.
内向 或者就是嗨高了啥也记不住
Hey, he left his wallet on the table and I tried the address,
他把他的钱包留在桌面上 我想找找他
but he doesn't live there anymore-- do you know him?
但是他好像不住那边了 你认识他吗
Nah. No.
不
No? Okay, thank you. I can't...
不认识吗 好的 谢谢 没帮上你...
Sorry.
对不起
Have any luck down there, Kens?
在下面有什么好运气吗 Kens
That would be a negative.
答案是没有
And I'm on my third cup of coffee.
还有我喝了第三杯咖啡了
I'm not sure how much my bladder can it take anymore.
我不知道我的膀胱还能再装多少
I could kill for a cup of coffee right now.
我现在会为了一杯咖啡杀人越货
You want to switch me?
你想跟我换吗
And put on that jacket? No, thank you.
穿上那个夹克 还是不了 谢谢你哦
I wouldn't let Artie touch me.
我不想让Artie碰我
Well, I'll have you know
那你可得知道
that you're not really Artie's type anyway.
你不是Artie喜欢的类型
I used to be.
我曾经是
What?
什么
What do you mean?
你说什么
You know, I lived on the street
你知道吗 我爸爸去世之后
down here after my dad died?
我也曾在街上流浪
Um, no.
唔 不
No, I didn't, uh...
不 我不
No, I didn't know that.
我不知道这个事情
You're lying to me.
你在骗我
I know Hetty told you. Hetty?
我知道Hetty告诉过你 Hetty
No, come on. Hetty didn't tell me anything.
不 拜托 Hetty什么都没告诉我
Actually, she specifically said
事实上 她特地跟我说
that she didn't tell me anything.
她什么都没跟我说过
You can fool everyone else, Deeks.
你骗骗别人还行 Deeks
Can't fool me.
骗不了我
So, you want to talk about it?
那你想聊一聊吗
Not really.
不想
Like it was even me anymore.
都不敢相信我会是那样
Just a...
只觉得
just a different person.
只觉得那是另一个人
Well, I wish I would've known her.
唔 我还希望能认识她呢
No, you don't.
不 你不能
Excuse me...
抱歉
sir, I'm looking for somebody...
先生 我在找一个人
Uh, it's not gonna...
呃 这个不可能...
His name's Paul Barnes, CIA.
他叫Paul Barnes 中情局的
He handled Goodsell's covert ops.
他接手了Goodsell的秘密行动
You think he had him killed?
你觉得他杀了他
Why?
为什么
He led the manhunt for Jack Simon in Afghanistan.
他在阿富汗带领了一次抓捕了Jack Simon的行动
The White Ghost mission.
白色幽灵任务
Since then,
从那时开始
I've been keeping tabs on Barnes.
我就一直在打探Barnes
So, when I learned he flew into town last night,
当我知道他昨晚飞到城里之后
I started looking for reasons why.
我就在想他来这里干什么
Friend at the DoD tipped me off to Goodsell.
国防部的朋友提醒了我有关Goodsell的事情
And like Simon, Goodsell's a special operative
跟Simon一样 Goodsell的特殊行动
who'd gone off the grid.
超出了掌控
But he didn't have a breakdown. No.
但是他并没有生病 没有
That was just the cover story.
这个只是一个障眼法
Goodsell went AWOL last November.
Goodsell去年11月擅自离岗
The CIA lost him.
CIA找不到他了
That's why you kept Hetty on the sidelines.
这就是你为什么不让Hetty参与
Because of the way she handled Afghanistan.
因为她处理阿富汗的事情的方式
I was trying to protect her from another inter-agency quagmire.
我想防止她陷入另一个部门间的困境
But as usual, she couldn't resist stirring the pot.
但是正常情况下 她就是会忍♥不住插手
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表