I'm assuming, I don't know.
我猜的 我不知道
We're just... just partners.
我们只是 只是搭档
Partners.
搭档
Where's Jones?
Jones哪去了
Uh, is she not in, yet?
她还没来
No.
没有
She's not returning my calls.
她不接我电♥话♥
Well, in all fairness, she did just kill somebody.
公平来讲 她确实刚杀了个人
So, maybe she needs some time to process that.
所以 也许她需要一点时间来消化一下
Well, unfortunately, time is something we're running out of.
不幸的是 我们快没时间了
We've got a former East German operative gunning for Hetty,
有一个前东德特工在追杀Hetty
and I need all hands on deck.
需要全体出动
Agent Callen.
Callen探员
Callen!
Callen
Maybe he didn't hear you.
他可能没听见你叫他
Nope.
才怪
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Looking for Mattias.
去找Mattias
Did you find anything?
你找到什么了没
Not yet, still searching.
还没 还在搜
But we've alerted LAPD, Homeland Security, FBI,
但是我们给洛杉矶警♥察♥局 国土安♥全♥部♥ FBI
-and the Sheriff's Department. -That’s not good enough.
-和县治安官发出警报了 -这还不够
I want every bounty hunter, gang member,
我要所有的赏金猎人 黑帮成员
and Girl Scout hunting for this guy.
包括女童子军都行动起来
You sure that's a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意么
We spook this guy, we may never find him.
打草惊蛇 有可能就再也找不到他了
Oh, we're gonna find him,
我们会找到他的
'cause we're gonna make it impossible
因为我们会让他哪怕想悄无声息地
for him to cross the street without us knowing it.
过个马路都不可能
Tap into your social media networks
登录你的社交媒体网络
and put his face out there.
把他的照片放出去
I want everyone within a 500-mile radius
我要方圆五百里的所有人
knowing what Mattias looks like.
都知道Mattias长什么样
And offer a reward.
我还提供赏金
A reward?
赏金
$236,000.
236,000美元
Where'd you get this?
你哪来的钱
It's mine.
这是我的
Everything I got.
我所有的钱
Where is everybody?
人都哪去了
It's your circus.
你的团队你问谁
Well, I'm glad to see that you're feeling better.
我很高兴看到你感觉好多了
Are you?
真的
How much longer are you planning on dragging out this fiasco?
你打算把这场闹剧拖到什么时候
Well, I think it's best if we wait for the others.
我觉得我们还是等其他人都来了比较好
I don't bite, Congressman.
我又不咬人 国会议员
Unless, of course, I'm provoked.
除非 当然 我被激怒了
I prefer to have everything on the record, Ms. Lange.
我更希望一切都记录在案 Lange女士
Of course you do.
你当然希望
It's called accountability.
这叫负责心
Something that you don't seem to think applies to you.
这东西在你身上看不到
Your people and your, uh,
你的人和你的
black budgets and your secret operations--
黑色收入和秘密行动
you seem to think that you can run around
你们觉得可以随心所欲的去任何地方
doing whatever the hell you please with total impunity.
有恃无恐的干出一切合自己心意的事
What we do
我们的工作
is protect people like you
是保护你这样的人
and your family, so your wife
和你的家人 这样 你的妻子
can eat at Le Grange today
今天才能在Le Grange吃饭
without worrying about being blown up by a bomb.
而不需要担心被炸♥弹♥炸飞
And your daughter can attend George Washington
你的女儿也可以去上乔治华盛顿大学
without being kidnapped by extremists.
而不会被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绑♥架♥
And how would you know where my wife is having lunch today?
你是怎么知道我妻子今天是在哪吃午饭的
Accountability.
责任心
And for the record,
郑重申明
you don't want to know the sacrifices we make,
你不会愿听我们做出过怎样的牺牲
because if you did, you would be so ashamed of your actions,
因为如果你知道的话 你就会对你的行为感到羞耻
this hearing
这个听证会
and your pathetic excuse for a career.
还有你那为了往上爬的可怜借口
I'm sorry. Are we late?
对不起 我们迟到了吗
We were told the hearing was pushed back by a half hour.
我们被告知听证会推迟了半个小时
By whom?
谁推迟的
Care to tell me what's going on?
介意告诉我发生什么了吗
A reward's being offered for information on Mattias.
发布了一个有关Mattias线索的悬赏
I'm not authorizing that. You don't have to
我没授权这么做 你不必那么做
'cause I already did, with my own money.
因为我已经做了 用我自己的钱
All support personnel out.
所有支援人员出去
You can work from auxiliary stations.
你们可以去辅助台工作
Not you, Beale. Secure the room.
不是你 Beale 封闭房♥间
From here on in, we're at the principalities level.
从现在开始 我们进入权天使阶段
Principality? Uh, uh, a state ruled by a prince?
公国君主 呃 王子统治的候国
No, "Principalities." It's, uh, one of the nine orders
不是 权天使 是上帝的九大天使之一
of angels that make up the third and highest choir.
司职维持第三界(即人界)和天堂相通
Oh.
哦
Hetty's version of Code Red. Until further notice,
Hetty版的红色警戒 在有进一步通知前
we don't operate with any personnel outside this room.
我们不和这个房♥间之外的人员合作行动
Same with our system, Beale.
Beale 我们的系统也是如此
I want us isolated from everything and everyone. No more leaks.
要把我们与隔离起来 没别人能取得消息
Yes, sir.
是 长官
So where are we?
那我们到哪一步了
Hetty's Cold War enemy, Mattias Draeger, arrived
Hetty在冷战时的敌人 Mattias Draeger
on a plane along with several other German shooters.
和一些德国杀手同乘一架飞机抵达
Shooters who tried to kidnap Hetty.
这些杀手试图绑♥架♥Hetty
When that didn't work, they tried to kill us.
没成功 他们试图杀我们
Until we took 'em out.
直到我们杀了他们
Had they succeeded
如果他们成功了
Hetty would have been left extremely vulnerable.
Hetty就会独自一人孤立无援
And we would be, you know, dead.
还有我们就会 你懂的 挂了
Well, if he's smart,
如果Mattias够聪明
Mattias is halfway to Dusseldorf by now.
他现在该前往杜塞尔多夫的半路上了
But we're not gonna let that happen. The last time
但我们不会让他得逞的 上次
Mattias was here it was for a book of Cold War secrets.
Mattias来这儿是因为一本有关冷战秘密的书
He was never after Hetty.
他从未针对Hetty
So why is he now?
所以为啥他现在这么做呢
It doesn't matter why he's here.
他为啥来这儿不重要
Just that we find him.
我们就是要找到他
We all make important decisions that affect the lives of others.
我们都会做出重要的决定 这有关他人的生死
We use protocol
我们有规定约束
because history has taught us
是因为历史告诉我们
which decisions protect the most lives.
什么样的决定能拯救大多数人的生命
When you're in the middle of a war, Mr. Thomas,
Thomas先生 身处战争之中
history is being made in the present moment,
你就在书写历史
and protocol can seem a little outdated.
还有 规定看起来就有点儿过时了
Mm. So you believe that you have the authority
所以你认为在适当的时机
to change protocol whenever you see fit?
你就有权改变规定
What would you do
Thomas先生
if a family member of yours was kidnapped, Mr. Thomas?
当家人被绑♥架♥的时候 你会怎么做
Is that a threat, Ms. Lange?
Lange小姐 你这是威胁吗
It's hyperbole.
只不过是夸张一下
I'm asking you to humor me for the sake of argument.
我可是在争辩中保持了幽默
W...
我们
I don't see the humor in the question.
我没发现这个问题幽默在哪儿
Neither do I.
我也是
How far would you go
如果家人受到生命威胁
if the life of a family member was threatened?
你会做到哪一步
I would use
我会动用
every resource available to me,
所有我能动用的资源
within the law,
合法的
to save them.
救出他们
But this case is not about my family.
但这个案子不是关于我的家人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表