Beale!
Beale
Pick on someone your own size.
欺负跟你一样体型的人不好吗
Hello, Carl.
你好 Carl
Holla.
嗨
I'll take those.
这些就我拿着了
Remember us?
记得我们么
Is it just me or does he seem awfully happy
只有我这么觉得还是他真的看起来太开心了一点
for a guy who's going to jail
这货可是要蹲号♥子的
for the rest of his life?
终生监禁
Maybe he just likes bunk beds.
没准他只是喜欢上下铺
So here's what we know.
我们知道了
You befriended Helen, maybe even led her to believe
你和Helen做朋友
that you might be interested in her romantically.
很可能让她相信你对她有意思
Convinced her to let you use her garage,
说服她把车♥库♥借给你
do a little gardening...
种点东西
And when she started to realize what was going on,
等到她开始发现是怎么回事时
you asked to speak with her privately.
你说要找她单独谈谈
You killed her, Carl,
你杀了她 Carl
making it look like a suicide.
并布置成自杀的样子
Almost.
差不多对了
She never suspected anything.
她从未怀疑过任何事
Desperate people will believe anything you want them to.
绝望的人愿意相信任何你希望他们相信的事情
Now, I would like a place on the beach.
我想要一处海景房♥
A condo overlooking Venice or the marina would be good.
最好是能俯瞰Venice或码头的连体别♥墅♥
I-I'm sorry. Did I...
不好意思 我是不是
pass out and miss something?
晕过去错过了什么
I think we all know you're here to offer me a deal.
我认为咱们心知肚明 你们是来跟我谈条件的
You'll be lucky if we offer you a blindfold
如果我们给你争取到蒙眼行刑
for the firing squad.
就算你走运了
Ooh.
喔
G... Can I call you G?
G 我能喊你G吗
No.
不能
I'm more valuable to you as an asset
对你们而言 我不是个令你们难堪的内鬼
than an embarrassment.
而是一笔宝贵财富
The only one you're embarrassing is yourself.
你只能使你自己难堪
I think we all know that's not true.
我想咱们都明白那不是事实
I've already proven my abilities.
我已经证明了我的能力
Quite impressively, I might add.
要我说 令人印像非常深刻
But... you caught me.
但你们抓到了我
Now, I have no desire to go to jail
现在的情况是 我不想去坐牢
and you have no desire for me to go to trial,
你们也不想送我上法庭
because if I did,
因为一旦我出庭
well, let's face it,
咱们等着瞧吧
once the story of my infiltration
一旦我渗透进
of your organization becomes public knowledge,
你们团队的事情为公众所知
it'll be the end of your careers
你们的饭碗也保不住了
and everyone else in this unit,
还有这组里的每个人
including Hetty and Granger.
包括Hetty和Granger
What are you proposing?
你有什么建议
I believe it's called the dangled mole scenario.
我认为应该称之为摇摆内鬼剧情
I'm gonna work for you as a double agent.
我将作为双重间谍为你们效力
Hell, I've already created the perfect legend.
天啊 我已经创造完美传奇了
And what makes you think we would ever want
是什么让你觉得我们会找
someone like you working with us?
像你这样的人♥渣♥为我们效力
Well, because if I don't, then you'll never have access
因为如果我不做 那你们没办法得知
to what I know,
我所知道的消息
who I work for,
我为谁卖♥♥命
anything.
任何事
Of course, I'll need my lawyer to negotiate the deal.
当然 我需要找位律师帮我讨价还价
I leave these type things up to the professionals.
这种事情我还是交由专业人士处理
He's right.
他说得没错
Yeah. We have to leave this
是啊 我们也得把这事情
to the professionals.
交由专业人士处理
What is this?
这怎么回事
I want my lawyer.
我要律师
Don't ask us-- ask them.
别问我们 问他们
You're in their custody now.
你现在归他们羁押了
Who are you? Who are they?
你们是谁 他们是谁
They're the ones who will find out what you actually know.
那么就是能查出你到底知道什么的人
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Where am I going?
等等 等等 等等 我要去哪
Where are they taking me?
他们要把我带去哪
We don't know. No one does.
我们不知道 没人知道
That's why they call it a black site.
所以他们称之为黑监狱
Extraordinary rendition
非常规引渡
is against the law.
是违法的
So is treason.
叛国罪更是
Are you guys really gonna send him to a black site?
你们真的要把他送去黑监狱
He's headed to an animal shelter in Barstow.
他会被带到Barstow的一个动物收拢所
When they hear the dogs barking
等他们头戴黑罩
after a few hours in the car, with a bag over their head,
坐在车里听犬吠几小时后
you'd be amazed how willing they are to talk.
令人惊讶的是他们什么都愿意说
Yeah, but like he said, you know, desperate people
没错 如他所说 你懂的 绝望的人类
are willing to do whatever you want 'em to.
愿意做任何你希望他们做的事情
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Nice.
赞
Hey.
嘿
Good job today.
今天干得好
Thanks, lady. So, are you guys okay?
谢谢 你们都还好吗
I'm okay. G? Solid.
我没事 G呢 好着呢
I got a little kink in my neck from the crawl space.
爬暗道时我脖子抻了一下
Maybe you can just give me a quick massage.
要不你给我按个摩吧
No. We're fine.
不用 我们没事
We're actually just fine.
我们真的没事
You might want to... check on Eric, though.
要不你还是去看看Eric吧
Yeah.
是啊
Hey. You all right?
嘿 你还好吗
Yeah. I can't smell.
还好 就是闻不着了
Yeah. He broke my glasses.
这样啊 他把我眼镜弄碎了
I see that.
我发现了
Guess what.
你猜怎么着
You look better without 'em.
你不戴眼镜更俊
Okay. I think that's our cue, huh?
好了 我想这是暗示我们闪人了
Wow, this is happening.
哇哦 要来了
What's this?
这是什么
Old building.
老楼
Old building.
老楼
Mm.
嗯
Clearly I haven't died and gone to Heaven.
显然我没能死成 也没进天堂
I don't think that's in the cards
我觉得咱俩命里注定
for either one of us, Owen.
上不了天堂 Owen
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么
Well, let's see.
咱们来捋一遍
Um, you were poisoned
你被下毒
and crashed your car.
出了车祸
And then, while you were napping,
然后 在你昏睡时
the rest of us
我们剩下的人
smoked out our mole.
查出了内鬼
Brown, from the I.T. Department.
是信息技术部门的Browm
Oh...
哦
World seemed a lot safer
没有这帮
before we had these cyber punks running around.
电脑怪咖的世界貌似更安全些
Indeed.
的确
Who was he working for?
他为谁卖♥♥命
We don't know yet.
我们还不知道
We'll figure it out in due time.
我们会查出来的
All you have to worry about now is getting better.
你现在只需要安心养病早日康复
You're safe.
你很安全
Don't tell me you're here to watch over me.
别跟我说你要在这里守着我
Something like that.
差不多吧
You need to go sleep.
你需要睡觉
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表