Nell?
Nell
She's never killed anyone before.
她之前从来没杀过人
Those intruders were there to kidnap Hetty.
入侵者是来绑♥架♥Hetty的
So, you used me.
所以 你利用了我
I protected you, still am.
我一直在保护你 现在也是
Somebody paid $250,000 to find out where Hetty lives.
有人悬赏25万美元追查Hetty的住所
Guys, take a look at this.
伙计们 看这个
Mattias.
Mattias
With Hetty's personal information for sale,
Hetty的私人信息正被高价悬赏
he probably thought he could go in quietly and grab her.
他也许觉得可以神不知鬼不觉的抓走她
So, what do we do now?
所以 现在我们要怎么做
We hunt him down, and we kill him.
找到他 杀了他
Henrietta?
Henrietta
Admiral Kilbride, to what do I owe the pleasure?
Kilbride 将军 什么风把你吹来了
May I?
我可以坐下吗
Well, it's a free country.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
For the time being.
向来如此
Must say it's strange seeing you here in D.C.
不得不说在华盛顿见到你很意外
No stranger than seeing you here, landlocked.
也比不上在这里见到你意外
We all make sacrifices for the greater good.
我们都为了大局而牺牲小我
It's actually not so bad here.
说实话 这里也不差
It would be a beautiful city,
要是能搞定所有该死的政客
if you got rid of all the damn politicians.
这座城市会变得更美好
You think you could do a better job?
你觉得你能比他们做的更好
Monkeys could do a better job.
猴子都能
So, maybe it's time to consider returning to Washington.
所以 也许是该考虑回到华盛顿了
I'd rather be taken off to Montelupich.
我宁愿被关到Montelupich
We have better food.
我们有更好的食物
I have a job.
我有工作
Or at least I did when I left.
至少在我走之前还有
I also have people who need me.
我还有一群需要我的人
We have people here who need you.
这里就有一群需要你的人
I am not a politician, Admiral.
我不是政客 将军阁下
I never have been,
我之前不曾是
I never will be.
我将来也不会是
I would never insult you by suggesting anything of the kind.
我从未想用这些建议来羞辱你
I just think you could have a bigger impact here.
我只是觉得你在这里会有更大的影响力
We need someone with your skills and experience.
我们需要像你这样技艺精湛 经验老道的人
Ah, there's the rub.
那么 问题来了
My experience.
我的经验
I thought I was sent here to protect me.
我以为我被派到这儿是为了保护我
You were.
是这样
But it sounds like you want to send me off into the sunset behind a desk.
但听起来似乎是你想让我退休
I'm offering you the chance to impact policy, Henrietta.
我是在给影响政♥治♥的机会 Henrietta
If you or anyone else thinks
如果你 或者任何人
I'm no longer capable of the job, just say so,
认为我不再胜任这份工作 敬请直说
and request my resignation.
命我上交辞呈便可
I would never do that.
我绝不会这样做
Good, because I'd probably tell you to go to hell.
很好 因为我很可能会告诉你 拉倒吧
And now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for my daily flogging.
所以不好意思 今天的审讯我已经迟到了
I hope you and Vance aren't using these hearings
我希望你和Vance不会利用这些听证会
to do your dirty work.
去做一些肮脏的事情
You never know what secrets
你永远不会知道一个痴呆的老女人
an old woman might reveal
在痛苦折磨之下
in the throes of her dementia.
会抖出什么样的秘密
Wake up, Beale, time for school!
醒醒 Beale 该上学了
Mom?
妈
Your mom call you by your last name?
你妈张嘴就直呼你的名字么
Well, step-mom.
好吧 后妈
She was strict.
她很凶的
Clearly.
显然
I brought you some breakfast--
我给你买♥♥了早餐
egg whites, protein shake.
蛋清煎饼和蛋白质奶昔
Thank you.
谢谢
What's wrong? You allergic to dairy?
怎么 你对奶制品过敏
No, I just, uh... I usually eat cereal.
不 我只是 我通常吃麦片
That's probably why you crash, Cap'n Crunch.
所以你会趴在这里睡着 Crunch船长
标志是个萌萌哒的船长 他也叫Cap'n Crunch
Cap'n Crunch是一种老牌麦片品牌
You know, uh, Hetty doesn't allow food in Ops, right?
你知道Hetty禁止在行动中心饮食 对吧
Well, Hetty isn't here right now,
Hetty现在不在这里
and I need you at full-blown Beale.
而我需要你是个火力全开的Beale
Come on, where's Callen?
来吧 Callen在哪儿
I don't know.
不知道
He was all over the city last night.
昨晚他在城里到处乱窜
Uh, he's covered about 300 miles in the last eight hours.
过去的八小时里他大概跑了300英里
What's he doing?
他在干嘛
Hunting.
打猎
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿
I don't know.
不知道
He turned his phone off about an hour ago.
大约一小时前他关了手♥机♥
Where's his car?
他的车在哪儿
Oxford Avenue between Wilshire and Sixth.
Oxford大道 在Wilshire街和6街之间
It's been for about 90 minutes.
停了一个半小时了
Maybe he finally fell asleep.
也许他终于肯睡会儿了
No, he's not sleeping.
不 他不会睡的
That's right around the corner from the Western-Wilshire Metro Station.
这个位置正好是西Wilshire地铁站的转角
He could be anywhere.
他可能在任何地方
Keep this one accessible.
把这份文件留下
All right.
好的
Agent Blye, Detective Deeks.
Blye探员 Deeks警探
How long are these Department of Justice jokers
司法部的这群小丑在这儿挖我们的资料
gonna be digging through our files?
到底要挖到什么时候
Geez, we should be charging them rent.
天啊 应该收他们房♥租的
Or call the exterminator.
或者叫除虫的人来
Hey, what do you think of the name Shepherd.
Hey 你觉得Shepherd这个名字怎么样
For what? What do you mean, for what?
用来干嘛 你什么意思 用来干嘛
For a kid.
作孩子的名字
Fine, if he's raising goats?
还行 如果他打算放羊的话
Though technically, that would be a goatherd.
不过严格来说 那应该是goatherd
Not a bad name--
这名字还不错
Goatherd Deeks.
牧羯人 Deeks
I'm sorry that I asked.
我真后悔问你
Why? Did you get some bimbo pregnant?
为什么 你把哪个姑娘肚子搞大了
Hey, not yet.
还没
You better be talking about one of your stripper friends.
你最好说的不是哪个跳脱衣舞的
I don't have any stripper friends.
我没有跳脱衣舞的朋友
Oh. No, I do have acquaintances
不 我确实有几个熟人
who on occasion dance...
他们有时候跳舞
Not unlike yourself.
跟你一样
...to make ends meet.
是为了养家糊口
Ooh, I bet they make their ends meet.
哦 我保证他们“收”和“支”是会相抵
A lot.
抵得还不少
Okay, you never told me about your stage name.
OK 你还从来没告诉我你的艺名呢
Um, let me guess.
Um 让我猜猜
Um... Magic Marty.
魔力Marty
Yeah.
对
Dirty Deeks.
脏蜜Deeks
No, no, no. Uh...
不 不 不
Scabby Spice.
龌龊小生
I need to talk to you two.
我要跟你俩谈谈
We carpooled.
我们拼车来的
Yeah, going green.
是啊 这样环保
Yeah, saving the planet.
是是 拯救地球
You know, it's like Superman.
你知道 跟超人一样
Except, of course, I wear my underwear
除了 当然 我把内♥裤♥
on the inside of my pantaloons.
穿在灯笼裤里面
When he remembers to wear underwear.
如果他记得穿内♥裤♥的话
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
I was just kidding.
我真是在开玩笑
He wears underwear, I think.
他穿内♥裤♥的 我觉得
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表