We'll take the front, you guys breach the back on our count.
我们从前门进 你和你的人从后门支援
Sounds good. OK
听起来不错 好
Am I missing something?
我错过了什么(我丢了什么)
Yes, it's called a cerebral cortex.
丢了大脑皮层
Sorry, we are not open yet.
不好意思 我们还没开业
Oh, no. We're not here to eat.
不 我们不是来吃饭的
I just want to look at this place for our wedding reception.
我们只是想来看看这里作为婚宴场地合不合适
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Oh, thank you. To be completely honest, I thought she'd never ask.
谢谢 说真的 我从来没想过她会求婚
What? He's kidding.
什么 他在说笑呢
He's just a kidder.
他就是这么爱说笑
Uh, guilty as charged. I asked her, but only
罪名成立 是我求的婚
after her sister turned me down.
但是是在她姐姐拒绝我之后
Would you stop it? She's gonna think you're serious.
你能不能消停点 她都快当真了
It's not as bad as it sounds, Madge.
听起来没那么糟啦 Madge
They're identical twins,
她们俩是长得一模一样的双胞胎
and you can only marry one at a time in this state,
在美国你只能跟一个人结婚
and I wanted a trophy wife, so, second place it is.
而我想要个花瓶妻子 她就是第二名
Second place!
第二名哦
You're going to make a beautiful bride.
你会是个很美的新娘的
I agree.
我也觉得
Mm. Thank you.
谢谢
But you have to come back to speak to the manager.
但是你们得改天跟老板谈谈
I don't book these things. Okay, that's okay. We can just
我不能决定这些事情 没事 没事
take a quick look around. I... Sorry, no.
我们可以自己看看 不好意思 不行
No. I can't have anyone in here right now.
现在任何人都不能进去
You are going to have to leave.
你们俩得走了
I talked to Richard, Madge, and he said
Madge 我跟Richard谈过 他说
that you would take good care of us.
你会好好招待我们的
Who?
谁
Richard Miller, aka Worm?
Richard Miller 外号♥虫子
That name doesn't ring a bell. Oh, really?
不记得有这个人 真的吗
'Cause it... Uh, uh, uh...
因为...
Uh, uh, put down the scissors. Put 'em down.
放下剪刀 放下
Talia, we're a go. Put down the scissors.
Talia 行动 放下剪刀
Federal agents! Hands up!
联邦探员 双手举起
On your knees! On your knees!
跪下 跪下
On your knees now.
快跪下
All clear.
全部安全
Wow. Remind me never to get between you two.
哇 记得别让我在你们俩之间做选择
Not when you're armed, at least.
至少别在你们有武器的时候
Ooh, 100 keys here, easy.
哦 有100把钥匙呢 简单的很
Ooh, 100 keys here, easy.
哦 有100把钥匙呢 简单的很
We good?
我们还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Hetty, we secured the drugs.
Hetty 我们找到毒品了
They were still cutting 'em.
他们之前还在分呢
Looks like it's all here. Hetty?
看起来毒品好像都在 Hetty
I'm afraid we have another problem.
我担心我们有另一个问题
What sort of problem? The Navy is hunting for the sub.
什么问题 海军在追踪那艘潜艇了
And so they should be.
他们应该追踪的
With orders to destroy on contact.
带着接触时立即毁灭的指令
Well, then, you got to make a phone call and buy us some time.
你得打个电♥话♥给我们争取一点时间
I'm afraid I've used up all my favors in Washington.
我恐怕已经把我在华盛顿的所有关系都用完了
I'm persona non grata at the moment.
现在我是一个不受欢迎的人
What about the assistant director?
那副主任呢
Callen and Sam are on that sub, sir.
Callen和Sam在那艘潜艇上 长官
I'm well aware of that, Blye.
我很清楚 Blye
I will do anything to get my people back,
我会尽一切所能让我的人回来
but this isn't about them.
但是这跟他们没关系
Then what's it about?
那跟什么有关系
It's about what they may be planning on doing with it.
这个跟他们计划用潜艇做的事有关系
The USS Van Buren has 508 officers,3,789 enlisted men on board.
美国♥军♥舰范布伦号♥上有508名军官 3789名军人
It also has two nuclear reactors,
还有两个核反应堆
75 aircraft and three million gallons of aviation fuel.
75架飞机和300万加仑的航♥空♥燃料
Not to mention all the armament that goes on those planes and the weapons on the ship.
更不用说那些飞机上的装备和船上的武器了
You got to get us out there, we got to do something.
你得带我们去那里 我们得做些什么
Like what? Anything.
比如什么 什么都好
Can-Can we get a chopper? -No, probably not.
我们能弄架直升机吗 不 或许不能
But I can. Grab your gear.
但是我能 拿上你们的装备
Nice.
真棒
Thank you, Owen.
谢谢你 Owen
Stand by to launch sonobouy in three, two, one.
准备发射管状声纳浮标 3 2 1
Launch.
发射
We're diving.
我们在下沉
I'm not sure.
我不确定
No, I can feel it.
是的 我可以感觉到
As the bow takes on water it pitches forward.
船头进水导致它向前倾斜
They'll try to compensate, but the extra drag and weight--that'd take more power.
他们试图进行补救 但是移♥动♥重物需要更多的电力
Power they don't have since we disconnected the batteries.
自从我们切断电池之后 他们就没有这么多电力了
We may be able to travel forward bow down without diving,
我们也许能暂时保持这样高度前行 不会下沉
but eventually the weight'll win out.
但最终敌不过潜艇和水的重量
We'll drop like a rock, G.
我们会直直的下沉 G
I love it when a plan comes together.
我喜欢当计划顺利进行的时候
And that's where you say, uh, "I pity the fool that messes with me."
你会说 "我真可怜那个让我生气的白♥痴♥"
I'm starting to think I'd have been better off with Deeks.
我开始觉得还是跟Deeks一块儿出外勤比较好
The hell was that?
这什么情况
That was outside.
外边出事儿了
Depth charge.
是深水炸♥弹♥
They know we are here.
他们知道我们在这里
We are invisible to the infidels.
他们这些异教♥徒♥根本不可能知道
Allah Akbar.
真♥主♥至上
Allah Akbar.
真♥主♥至上
Allah Akbar.
真♥主♥至上
It's probably a sonobouy.
可能是声纳浮标
It's command activated to gauge range, bearing
在主动式声呐探测器上
and Doppler information on active sonar contacts.
它被用来测量范围 方位以及收集多普勒信息
Meaning the next explosion's a torpedo?
那下一个到达的就会是鱼雷
If they pinged us.
如果他们已经定位成功的话
Let's make sure they do.
让我们帮他们一把
Hey.
嘿
You all right?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我还好
All that muscle mass...takes up a lot of oxygen.
你身上的肌肉块吸收了很多氧气
If we get out of here...
如果出去了
you might want to think about taking up Pilates.
你也许该去上个普拉提课
How about you stop talking to conserve air.
你还是别说话省点空气吧
They're gonna open that hatch any second now.
他们会把舱口打开的 马上就开
They better.
最好是
'Cause that's about all we've got left.
因为这是最后的希望了
How close are we?
离得有多近了
We have no idea what heading they're on, but based
我们不知道他们朝哪个方向去了
on the max speed of the sub, you should be approaching the furthest they could have gotten.
但基于潜艇最大速度 你们正接近最远能及的地区
But it's a wide arc.
但这范围太大了
Beale, can you patch us into the Navy search aircraft?
Beale 能让我们看到海军搜查机的情况吗
I can try.
我试试
Hell, I can try. I need you to actually do it.
试我也会试 我要你做到
Yes, sir.
是 长官
What happens now?
现在怎么办
I think this is where you come up with a plan.
现在你该想个办法了
Isn't it your turn to save us?
不是该轮到你来救我们了吗
The flooding is causing the bow to sink.
舱内的水正在让潜艇下沉
We don't have enough power to counter it.
我们没有足够的电力去排水
We have to pump the water out or we're never gonna make it.
我们得把水排出去 否则就会一直下沉
If we open the hatch, we'll flood the bridge.
如果打开舱门 水就会淹没舰桥
We shut off the electricity. We use the manual controls.
关闭电源 手动控制
Then we pump the water out.
然后我们把水排掉
After we kill them.
不过要先把他们干掉
Kensi, you need to circle back, you've gone further
Kensi 你得转圈掉头 现在你比
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表