Who they are remains to be seen.
他们的身份还有待追查
The bigger question is how did they get
更重要的问题是 从一开始
Hetty's personal information in the first place?
他们是怎么得到Hetty的个人信息的
I mean, she's one of the most
她是这地球上
private people on the planet. She's also one of the most
最有隐私的一个人 她还是最好的
skilled in tradecraft. Exactly.
间谍之一 说得正是
So how the hell did her information get compromised?
她的信息到底是怎么被泄露的
She got burned by someone in Washington
她被华盛顿某个人迫♥害♥
like this Congressman Thomas.
比如这位Thomas议员
Maybe. I don't think he's got the resources.
可能吧 但我不觉得他有这个能力
Then who?
那会是谁
Maybe we have a mole.
或许我们中间有奸细
Come on, Hetty vets everyone on her team herself.
拜托 Hetty亲自审查队伍里的每个人
How else would you explain this?
那你又怎么解释这一切
Hey.
嘿
Granger got a call from Washington.
Grander接到华盛顿打来的电♥话♥
Hetty collapsed at her committee hearing.
Hetty在委员会听证会上晕过去了
I hope you're pleased with yourself.
这下你满意了吧
Where are you taking her?
你把她送去哪
Madison General.
麦迪逊总医院
What's going on?
怎么样了
Still waiting to hear something.
还在等消息
Okay, got it. Thanks.
好的 收到 谢谢
Nell?
Nell
She's being rushed to Madison General.
她被急送进了麦迪逊总医院
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
They couldn't tell me.
他们不能告诉我
But I can try to find out who's treating her.
但我能试着查出谁在给她看病
You think somebody got to her in Washington?
你觉得华盛顿有人要对付她
Nobody even knows she's there.
可是没人知道她在那里
Nobody knew her home addresses last week either.
上个星期还没人知道她家住址呢
I swear to God, if somebody hurt Hetty...
我发誓 如果有人要伤害Hetty
We need to be on the next plane to Washington.
我们得搭下一班去华盛顿的飞机
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
喂喂喂
We don't know what's going on yet.
我们都不知道发生了什么
Hetty's in trouble, that's all I need.
Hetty有麻烦了 还需要别的理由吗
Maybe she just fainted. She's under a lot of stress.
也许她仅仅是晕倒了 她压力很大
Hetty? Fainted?
Hetty 晕倒
Really?
你逗我
She has a resting heart rate of 50
有人向她开枪的时候
when she's being shot at. Hetty did not faint.
她的心率都只有50 Hetty才不会晕倒
Okay maybe she didn't faint.
好吧也许她没有晕倒
But Deeks is right. We don't know what's going on.
但是Deeks也没错 我们确实不明情况
I agree.
我同意
We need to focus on what we do know.
我们得把注意力集中在手头上的事
And what's in front of us right now.
和我们现有的情报
We don't have anything!
我们目前什么都没有
What if we're wrong?
如果我们判断错误
And someone got to her
有人抓住她了
while we're chasing our tails?
而我们却无头苍蝇似的瞎忙活
Then we do what we do best.
那我们就做我们最擅长的
We rain hellfire down on their sorry asses.
让他们尝尝地狱的滋味并且追悔莫及
Guys?
伙计们
Eric?
Eric
Tell me you got something on Hetty?
告诉我你有Hetty消息了
No, sorry.
我没有 抱歉
Facial rec had nothing on your dead guy either.
你们那个死了的嫌疑人在面部检索中搜不到任何结果
But I did get a hit on that local number in his phone.
但是我在他手♥机♥里的本地号♥码有发现
Guy's name is Craig Lennox.
这人名叫Craig Lennox
He's a former German national who runs
他以前是德籍
a custom furniture shop.
现在经营家具店
You got an address?
有地址吗
Yeah, it's downtown
有 在市中心
off the Willow Street alley.
Willow 街那边
All right, we'll check it out.
好 我们去看看
Callen?
Callen
If you need to go to Washington, we can handle things here.
如果你要去华盛顿 我们可以处理好这边的事
No. Find out what happened to Hetty.
我不去 查明Hetty那出了什么事
Eric send us the address.
Eric 把地址发给我们
Did it. Let me know when you get any news.
发了 有消息就告诉我
Not bad.
不赖嘛
Can I help you?
我能帮你什么
You just did.
你刚刚已经帮了
Glad I could be of service.
真高兴我还能帮到你
Ah! You won't be needing this.
啊 你不再需要这个了
And I'll take that.
归我了
Please state for the record your official title
请称述你的正式职衔
and job responsibilities,
和你的工作职责
Mr. Beale.
Beale先生
I have to use the restroom. You're not leaving that chair
我得去撒个尿 除非你把知道的都告诉我们
until you've told us everything.
否则你就坐在那里憋着
"Everything"?
"所有的"
We're here.
到了
This is the spot.
就这儿了
No security cameras till the end of the alley.
巷角那儿才会有摄像头
You're certain?
你确定
100%, ma'am.
放心吧 长官
This'll do just fine.
看来这招还行得通
Thank you.
谢谢
This is a waste of time.
这是在浪费时间
It's the only lead we've got.
也只有这一条线索了
Want to take a walk around?
你介意去溜跶溜跶吗
Be my guest.
请便
I'm pretty sure it's your turn.
这回也该你出去溜了
I'm not feeling it.
我不想去
So?
那么
So, it'll show in my performance.
等着瞧我的表演
In your performance? Yeah.
看你表演 没错
The key to undercover work is authenticity.
搞卧底就在于演的逼真
If I don't believe it, nobody else will.
自己得入戏 别人才能相信
And that can be dangerous. Uhhuh.
一不小心就会惹火上身的 嗯哼
I think you're watching too much
我觉得你是"艺术人生"
of Inside the Actor's Studio.
看多了(Inside the Actor's Studio是美国一个有名的访谈节目,类似于国内的艺术人生)
What's your favorite word?
你最喜欢什么词
What terrifies you?
怕啥啊
You.
怕你了
I was caught in a brutal crossfire.
我当时身处猛烈的交火中
Explosive rounds were going off so near my head,
炮弹在我头顶飞过
I could barely see.
我什么也看不见
But I kept my cool.
但我一直保持冷静
I waited for them to reload and the second
等待他们再次上膛
they stopped shooting,
他们一停止射击
I charged across that roof towards sweet, sweet freedom.
我就冲过屋顶 奔向那甜蜜的自♥由♥
Until that bullet tore into my neck.
直到子弹击中我的脖子
In a computer game.
在一个电子游戏里
Not just "A computer game."
可不是简单的"电子游戏"
I lost the '93
我在93年的
Junior World Championship to...
世界青年锦标赛中输给了
Oliver Pinkerton.
Oliver Pinkerton
Scheming Australian trickster.
诡计多端的澳大利亚骗子
I felt like I let everyone down, you know?
要知道 我觉得我辜负了大家的期望
Most of all me.
尤其是我自己的
Uh-huh.
好吧
Now, when I'm helping my team at NCIS,
现在 当我在NCIS团队里工作时
I compete against myself
我是在和自己竞争
to see how fast I can do my job.
想让自己以最快的速度完成工作
Find the unfindable.
发现未能发现的
Hack the unhackable.
破解未能破解的
"Unfindable.
"未能发现的
Unhackable"
未能破解的"
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表