Yeah, they probably recouped it in a day.
是啊 他们很可能一天之内就收回它
Stop! Federal agents!
站住 联邦探员
Alta! Hug the wall!
Alta 挨着墙
I'm hugging it.
挨着呢
Keep it dark!
留在黑暗处
Alejandro's down.
Alejandro 被击中了
Damn it, cover me!
该死 掩护我
I thought you'd leave without me.
我觉得你会丢下我离开
My grandson...
我孙子
I have to see him.
我得见他
GSW upper arm, through and through.
上臂枪伤 完全穿透
Control the bleeding!
控制出血
Control the shooter!
控制住枪手
The belt should stop the bleeding.
这皮带应该可以止血
Approaching.
接近中
It's us.
是我们
Did you get him?
你们抓到他了吗
Uh, yeah, I winged him.
恩 我击中他了
He got away.
他逃了
How's he doing?
他怎么样
It's arterial-- he'll need a hospital.
伤及动脉 他需要进医院
I'm okay.
我没事
I want to stay with you.
我想跟你们呆在一起
You could lose this arm, sir.
你可能会失去你的手臂
My son is dying.
我儿子快死了
Without my grandson, I have nothing.
没有我孙子 我一无所有
Please.
求你了
We'll take care of him.
我们会照看好他的
I promise you.
我向你保证
All right, let's get you to the hospital.
好吧 我们得把你送去医院
Careful.
小心点
All right, where do you want us?
你想让我们做什么
Right where you are.
做你们该做的
Don't do anything stupid.
别做任何蠢事
All right, how far do you think it is to Mexico?
你觉得这儿离墨西哥有多远
Hundred yards, tops.
最多几百码
If this leads to the anthrax lab,
如果这里通向炭疽实验室
we will shut it down, we will secure it.
我们将它关闭 确保完全
Well, that doesn't sound stupid, it sounds smart.
这听起来一点都不蠢 还挺聪明的
Shall we? We shall.
走起 走起
See that?
看见了吧
I told you I winged him.
告诉你我击中他了
No pulse.
没有脉搏了
Move forward with caution?
小心前进
And if we see anything weird, we just put it in reverse.
要是看见奇怪的东西就把它打个底朝天
Not stupid at all.
一点都不愚蠢
Got a ladder.
这有个梯子
Bienvenidos a Mexico.
欢迎来到墨西哥
Who's going up?
谁上去
We should probably rock-paper-scissors For it.
我们该用石头剪刀布决定
West coast rules?
西海岸规则
Let's do it.
来吧
On three. Okay.
数到三 好
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Rock beats scissors-- you're going up.
剪刀抵不过石头 你上
Wh-What? N-No.
啥咩 不 不要
No, the winner stays, the loser goes. Who came up with that rule?
不 是赢的人留下 输的人上 谁说的那个规则
I think it's pretty obvious, 'cause the winner lives
我觉得这个很明显了 因为赢者为王
and the loser faces certain death.
败者为寇
Fine.
好吧
I go up.
我上
You're such a gentleman.
你真是绅士极了
No, all right, I got it, I got it... Hey, whoa!
算了 我来 我来 嘿 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇
This is why you should never fall in love.
这就是你为啥从来没爱过
Aw, don't worry,
别担心
they probably fled when they heard the gunshots.
当他们听到枪响的时候 很可能跑路了
Or maybe they're waiting right there
或许他们等在这里
with a bunch of AKs pointed at my head.
拿着好几把AK枪对着我脑袋
I don't see any feet.
我没看见任何人的脚
Looks like some sort of storage room.
看起来像是什么储藏室
Uh-oh.
嗷
Hey, Kens, we got another body.
嘿 Kens 这儿有另一具尸体
Soplon?
Soplon(西语)
Means blower? He was a whistle-blower,
告密者的意思 他是告密者
it means he snitched on the cartels.
意味着他告发了贩毒集团
Can we take a picture of that and send it to ops?
我们拍个照发给行动中心吧
Yeah.
好
Well, hello, there, we lost you for half an hour.
我们和你们失联已经半个小时了
That's 'cause we were underground in a drug tunnel.
那是因为我们在贩毒秘密地道里
We're up now.
我们现在上来了
Now I got you on GPS.
现在我有你们的GPS了
In Tijuana.
在提华纳
And you are a stone's throw from Callen and Sam.
你们和Callen Sam只有一箭之遥
Three warehouses to the west.
在西边的第三个仓库
Awesome, thank you, on our way.
太好了 谢谢 我们来了
This is the only vacant warehouse near the anthrax hit.
这是唯一一个靠近炭疽攻击的空闲仓库
You got an image?
你有看到图像了吗
Looks good.
画面不错
And not too vacant.
也不是很空
Kensi and Deeks are in the neighborhood.
Kensi和Deeks就在附近
Oh, no.
不是吧
What?
扎了
What?
怎么了
Oh, Mauricio.
是Mauricio
I'm really sorry.
我很遗憾
Oh, God.
天哪
I pulled him into this.
我把他拉进这件事的
He wanted to help us.
他想帮助我们
We'll see this through.
我们会坚持到底的
You need some time?
你要休息下吗
No.
不
No, we gotta push through.
不 我们得完成这个任务
You're sure?
你确定
Yeah.
是
All right.
好吧
What are we looking at here?
我们在这儿找什么
Um...
呃
Well, we got, um... cell culture incubator,
我们找到了 细胞培养孵化器
we got fermenting flask,
我们找到了发酵烧瓶
and, um, lyophilizer.
还有冻干器
Everything we need to make a first batch of anthrax.
所有我们可以制♥作♥首批炭疽病毒的东西
Yeah, looks like they cooked and bailed.
是啊 看来他们做好了 然后跑路了
All right, so when can we get in?
好了 我们何时能进去
After the guys in the moon suits
在那些穿登月服的同志们
wipe everything down with formaldehyde.
用甲醛把所有东西擦完一遍后
We got your photo.
我们收到你的照片了
That was a trusted informant.
那是值得信赖的线人
Special Agent Paolo Fuentes.
这是特别探员Paolo Fuentes
He worked with her.
他和她共事过
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
很遗憾
If Mauricio was made...
如果Mauricio暴露了
It means we're all sitting in the crosshairs.
那就意味着我们都是目标了
How'd you find us?
你们怎么找到我们的
The infected man's father.
是被传染那人的父亲
He showed us the tunnel his son used
他给我们指了他儿子用来
to cross the border into San Diego.
跨境到圣地亚哥的地道 (美国加州港口城市)
He has family here? Mmhmm.
他在这儿有家人 嗯哼
Yeah, he's got a grandson and a daughter-in-law.
是 他的孙子和孙儿媳在这儿
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表