This could mean Arkady's the one
这可能说明是 Arkady
that put the hit out on Patrick Berkeley.
雇凶杀了Patrick Berkeley
We have an address for Turner?
我们有Turner的地址吗
Already in your phones.
已经发到你手♥机♥上了
Good job. Keep Callen and Sam in the loop.
干得漂亮 保持Callen和Sam跟上进度
Yep.
好的
Hey, guys.
嘿
You asked if we could find out anything on the hit man
之前你问我能不能找出想把
that tried to take the Berkeleys out.
Berkeleys杀死的那个杀手
Unfortunately, we did.
很不幸的是 我们找到了
He was working as a gun for hire, specializing in
他受雇佣杀人 尤其是
"Send a message"-type contracts.
给对方"警示"那种
He was busted a year ago on gun charges.
一年前他因为持枪罪被抓起来了
And guess who bailed him out?
猜猜是谁把他保释出来的
Yep. This man's a butcher.
是的 这人是个屠夫
Talk about a bad day getting worse.
越来越糟糕了
Do we even know if Karposev's in the country?
Karposev在不在国内
We haven't clocked him yet,
我们还没锁定他
but given the excessive violence,
但是基于"过份暴♥力♥'这一点
it's definitely his style.
绝对是他的风格
Any chance Arkady hired Brantov away from Karposev?
有没有可能Arkady把Brantov从Karposev哪边挖走了
Very doubtful, Mr. Deeks.
不太可能 Mr. Deeks
Ivan Karposev
Ivan Karposev
is the kind of man you don't double-cross
可不是你向他背后插刀后
and live to tell the tale.
还会让你活着的人
Karposev tortured and murdered four federal agents
在去年武器走私的突击圈套行动中
in a weapons trafficking sting last year.
Karposev折磨杀害了四名联邦探员
He even went so far as to force an agent
他甚至为了逼迫一名探员
to kill his own men by lowering them
杀了他的战友 而把那些人
into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
扔进一大桶盐酸里
The man has
这个人对于
no regard for life.
生命一点都不尊敬
That's why you'll always be
这就是你对他
at a disadvantage with him.
永远处于劣势的原因
Karposev's after the oil tanker.
Karposev在追查油轮
I think the question is...
我觉得问题在于
does he already have it?
他是不是已经得到了油轮
Two people associated with the ship are dead
随船的两个人都死了
and Arkady is connected with at least one of their murders.
Arkady和他们中至少一个人的死都有联♥系♥
Yeah, but we don't know
但是我们不知道
if Arkady or Karposev killed Elia Berkeley.
Arkady或是Karposev有否杀害了Elia Berkeley
We don't even know if Karposev is in the mix.
我们都不知道Karposev有没有参与进来
Yeah, but what if he is?
如果他参与了呢
And he has the tanker?
他要是还得到油轮了呢
Then a dangerous threat just got more powerful.
那这个危险份子就有如火上加油了
Let's let him sweat.
咱们静观其变
If Eric and Nell come up with a concrete link
如果Eric和Nell能在
between Arkady and Elia Berkeley,
Arkady和Elia Berkeley之间找到有力的联♥系♥
we'll bring the house down on him.
他就没有办法辩驳了
You see the way he reacted when I showed him this coin?
你看到我向他展示那枚硬币时他的反应了吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
I'm going to try and run it down.
我要试着查查这件事
I'm good.
我不去了
I got this.
我搞定这边
Wow.
哇哦
Pretty nice for a prison guard.
狱警能住上这房♥子可真不错啊
You could afford it
如果你不到处
if you weren't being such a sugar daddy.
当散财童子 你也买♥♥得起
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I gotta keep my ladybird happy.
我得哄我的花大姐开心啊
Oh, I'm not talking about myself.
我可没指我自己
I am referring to the mooch you call a friend.
我指的是那些来揩油的你所谓的朋友
Wow. Kind of walked into that one.
我这是自踩地雷
Yes, you did. See that?
没错 看见没
Uh-huh.
嗯
Hey. See what I see?
嘿 瞧见没
Oh, yeah.
看见了
That is the definition of probable cause.
这是破门的合理依据
Mm-hmm.
嗯
On three.
数到三
Clear!
安全
Clear.
安全
Turner's got boxes full of cash
Turner有好几盒现金
back here, which means he either likes to make it rain,
这说明他要么喜欢用来撒
or he's hustling on the side.
要么是有副业
Yeah.
咋了
Looks like Turner's making a killing
看来Turner向犯人非法贩卖♥♥物品
selling contraband to the inmates.
生意相当红火
Captive buyers.
都是硬需啊
Supply and demand.
供求平衡
Listen up!
听好
I'm a cop and I'm armed!
我是警♥察♥ 我持有武器
We're federal agents!
我们是联邦探员
We just want to talk, Turner.
我们想找你谈谈 Turner
He's running.
他跑了
Split up! Yep!
分头追 好
Ow!
嗷
Deeks, you okay?
Deeks 你还好吧
Yeah.
还好
Ah... no, I'm fantastic.
啊 不是还好 是好极了
All right.
很好
What, are you living out your pro wrestling fantasy? Huh?
怎么样 是不是实现了你的职业摔跤幻想
You know, I'd be lying
如果我不承认感觉棒极了
if I said that didn't feel awesome.
那我肯定是在撒谎 你懂的
You have a tracking device on me, too, Hetty?
Hetty 你也在我身上装着追踪器吗
I was just wondering
我只是在好奇
why my employee wasn't
我的手下为什么
on the job.
没在工作
Law requires that I take a one-hour lunch
法律规定我每天有1小时午餐时间
plus two 15 minute breaks every day.
外加两个一刻钟的休息
Well, I'll let it slide,
这样啊 如果我们把这
if we consider this a working lunch.
当做工作午餐 我就把这事儿翻篇了
That is what I'm trying to figure out.
我想弄清的是这件事
Ooh! Vladimir Lenin.
哦 列♥宁♥
Special edition. Very rare.
特别版 非常稀有
This was minted, but never circulated.
这是当时新铸造的 但没有流通
You know it was rumored that Lenin was
你知道吗 有传言说列♥宁♥
critical of Russia in his private life.
私底下对俄♥国♥颇有微词
Meaning?
意思是
Your guess is as good as mine.
你的猜测和我几乎一样
Obviously, it meant
显然这对于
something to these people.
这些人意义非凡
And possibly your father.
很有可能对你父亲也一样
This whole thing with Arkady
这整件事 关于Arkady
and Hans Schrieber and my father, I...
Hans Schrieber还有我父亲 我
Arkady knows more than he's telling me.
Arkady知道的比告诉我的要多得多
Was I meant to find this?
是不是注定让我发现这个
Anything's possible with that man.
关于那个人 一切皆有可能
Don't let the personal get in the way of the professional,
别让个人情感影响你的专业判断
Mr. Callen.
Callen先生
And if they're all wrapped up together?
如果都混在一起了呢
Pray they're not.
祈祷不要吧
What's up?
你好
Thanks. No problem.
谢谢 不客气
Wow, he's still out cold, huh?
他还没醒呢
Are you gloating?
你在幸灾乐祸吗
Listen, why don't you go, uh, distract
听着 不如你利用你的事业线
the guard with your cleavage?
把守卫引开
Really?
认真的吗
I'm gonna use the defibrillator
我打算用除颤器
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表