The only true currency accepted everywhere in the world.
全世界任何地方都接收的真正的货币
Oil.
石油
Yeah.
是啊
Hundred million dollars' worth of oil?
一亿美元的石油
Yeah.
是的
That's not a cargo ship.
那不是一艘货船
That's a supertanker.
那是一艘超级油轮
That's enough to finance a war.
足够资助一场战争了
You brokered a deal to supply a supertanker
你安排了一场交易来提供一艘超级油轮
to break our economic sanctions with Russia,
以打破我们对俄的经济制裁
and you have no idea where it is or where it's headed?
而你现在不知道它在哪或者它往哪儿去
It is truth. Wrong answer.
这就真♥相♥ 错误的答案
It is not my ship.
这不是我的船
I am broker, middle man.
我是个经纪人 中间人
Nobody tells me,
没人告诉我
and I sure as hell did not ask.
当然我也不会问
When this case is over,
这个案子了结了
you and I are going to have a little chat about ethics.
你和我要好好探讨一下道德的事
Berkeleys may know where it's headed.
Berkeleys可能知道它前往哪里
Gonna have to flush them out.
得把他们引出来
How?
怎么做
With a sacrificial cow.
牺牲一头牛
No one would ever mistake you for a lamb.
没有人会错把你当成羔羊的
Set it up, Arkady.
安排一下 Arkady
Somewhere public.
一个公共的地方
That's our guy.
是我们的人
Too late.
太迟了
We'll take him when he stops.
当他停下来的时候我们搞定他
Here you go.
您的饮料
Berkeleys one and two headed your way.
Berkeleys一号♥和二号♥往你们那边去了
Get 'em talking, Arkady.
让他们说话 Arkady
Need to know who, what and where.
我们得知道是谁 做什么 在哪
Not my first "Ro-day-o."
我不是第一次表"现"
Rodeo.
表演
It's rodeo.
是表演
I swear, you two sound like an old married couple.
我发誓你们俩听起来像一对老夫妻
Is only because he loves me.
仅仅因为他爱我
Sit, let's have a drink.
坐吧 我们喝一杯
This is hardly a social visit.
这几乎不是一次社交拜访
Listen, we got DOJ breathing down our necks.
听着 司法部门紧紧盯着我们
I don't know what it is you got to do
我不知道你现在在干什么
or what strings you got to pull, but...
或者找什么幕后关系 但
But you need to turn our ship around.
但你得让我们的船掉头回港
You look upset.
你们看起来很不安
Sit. Sit, sit, sit.
坐下 先坐下
What's the name of the street the hotel is on
Arkady和Berkeleys家的人约在
where Arkady is meeting the Berkeleys?
哪条街见面
Argyle.
Argyle街
About to cross Wilcox,
马上要到Wilcox街了
so the hotel, is it left or right?
酒店是在路左还是路右
It's on the right side.
酒店在右侧
All right. Call Eric.
好的 给Eric打电♥话♥
Hey, Eric, will you tell Sam and Callen
嘿 Eric 告诉Sam和Callen
looks like Keefer's gonna show up to the party?
看起来Keefer也要加入会面了
Keefer's on his way to you.
Keefer往你们那儿开呢
Thanks, Eric.
谢了 Eric
Looks like things are about to get interesting.
看起来事情越来越有趣了
There's Keefer's car.
那是Keefer的车
Kens... does that look like blood to you?
Kens 你看那儿是不是血啊
Ready? Yep.
准备 好了
That's Keefer. So who've we been following?
是Keefer 那我们跟踪的人又是谁
Stairs will be faster.
走楼梯更快
Callen, Sam, it's not Keefer!
Callen Sam 那个人不是Keefer
I repeat... ...Keefer!
重复一遍 Keefer
Get that, Sam?
听清了吗 Sam
Something about Keefer.
Keefer之类的
We go down, you go down.
我们要是玩完了 你也跑不了
It won't come to that.
不会发生那种事的
Gun!
枪
Ambivalent, huh?
内心很矛盾吧
Just doing my job.
只是做我的工作
Ah, sure.
随你说吧
Sam, you good?
Sam 你没事吧
Good. Callen?
没事 Callen呢
Good.
没事
Oh, my God...
我的天啊
Eric, we need an ambulance.
Eric 叫救护车
You good?
你没事吧
Good.
没事
You know this guy?
你认识这人吗
Never seen him before.
从来没见过
He didn't come for me.
他不是冲我来的
He came for them.
他是冲他们来的
I have a question.
我有个疑问
What's in it for you?
你有什么好处
What do you mean by that?
你这是什么意思
This makes no sense.
这说不通啊
Your name is all over the paperwork of that ship.
那艘船的各种文件都是你签的名
You didn't get them to say much.
你没套出他们什么话来
Was winning their confidence.
得先赢得他们的信任
Few more minutes, you have everything you need.
再多点时间 就能套出你们需要的
Is Elia going to live?
Elia活得成吗
Yeah.
是的
And the idiot shooter?
那个蠢杀手呢
Russian, Nikolai Brantov.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 Nikolai Brantov
Contract killer.
职业杀手
You got a theory, Arkady?
你有什么推测吗 Arkady
Do you?
你有吗
Berkeleys couldn't stand the heat.
Berkeleys受不了这紧张局面
They wanted to shut the deal down,
他们想停止交易
turn the ship around.
让船开回港
They sent Smith to kill you.
他们派Smith去杀你
That didn't work out good for Smith.
结果Smith没能摆平
Russians wanted to proceed with the deal,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人想要继续交易
sent Brantov to kill the Berkeleys.
就派Bravtov去杀Berkeleys
One more question:
还有个问题
Who's Anna?
Anna是谁
Nice Russian girl.
漂亮的俄♥国♥妞
Am I free to go?
我能走了吗
For the time being.
暂时可以
But loyalty to family...
但是对家族的忠诚
trumps them both.
比它们都重要
Every time, my friend.
每次都是 我的朋友
Every time.
每次都是
Heading for home, gentlemen?
先生们 起身回家吗
Dinner with Joelle, actually.
实际上是要去和Joelle吃晚餐
We're having some, uh, Chinese vegetarian thing.
我们要吃中式素食
Not my first choice.
绝非我的首选
I'm going home to kiss my wife and kids.
我要回家亲亲妻子和孩子们
Today's been exhausting.
今天精疲力竭
Never a dull moment, is there, Mr. Hanna?
永不乏味 不是吗 Hanna先生
Never.
永不
In fact, I have a hunch
实际上我有种预感
this one isn't quite over with.
这件事还没完
That's just you being pessimistic.
只是你自己太悲观了
And to think, my parents almost named me Pollyanna.
想想 我父母可给我取名Pollyanna
any update on the oil tanker?
有那艘巨型油轮的最新消息吗
Yeah, it's not there.
是的 它不在那儿
What do you mean, it's not there?
它不在那儿是什么意思
Weather satellite couldn't find it.
气象卫星找不到它
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表