Maybe Helen had a green thumb after all.
可能Helen还真会种东西
Why are they keeping us here like caged animals?
他们干嘛把我们像笼子里的动物一样关在这里
I think it's for our own safety.
我觉得这是出于对我们自身安全的考虑
They think one of us killed Helen.
他们觉得我们当中的一个杀了Helen
I thought Helen killed herself.
我以为Helen自杀了
Helen? She used to catch spiders
Helen 她以前在厨房♥抓了蜘蛛
in the kitchen and let them go outside.
都会放生到室外
She wouldn't hurt a fly.
她连一只苍蝇都不会伤害的
Did any of you know her well?
你们有谁跟她很熟吗
I did. She was really nice.
我 她人真的很不错
She used to bake things and bring them into us all the time.
她以前经常会烤了东西然后拿给我们吃
I can't believe she's gone.
我真不能相信她死了
Does she have a boyfriend?
她有男朋友吗
Why are you even here, Beale?
你为什么会在这 Beale
What did you do to get booted from your ivory tower?
你干了什么才被踢来的
Nothing.
什么也没干
He's probably a plant... here to spy on us.
他可能是被安插过来监视我们的
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
It's about time.
也该来了
Are we free to go?
我们可以走了吗
Not yet. We gotta get some DNA samples first,
还不行 我们想先从你们每个人身上
from each of you.
取些DNA样品
Oh, come on.
拜托
Let's just get it over with,
就快点让这事过去吧
unless you have something to hide.
除非你有什么事瞒着我们
It's the principle.
这是原则问题
Open wide.
张嘴
You're up, man.
该你了
I'm doing so under protest.
我现在严正抗♥议♥
Oops. Sorry.
对不起
That's quite all right.
没事
We have another one.
我们还有新的
All right, I'm doing it, I'm doing it.
好 我这就干 这就干
Geez.
天哪
Happy?
高兴了
Very.
非常
Wasn't so hard, was it?
也不是特别难吧 是不是
Beale, you're up.
Beale 该你了
Drop your weapons, or I push this,
放下武器 否则我就按下去
and he's dead before he hits the ground.
要他立时毙命
Don't do this. Oh, my God, Eric.
别这样 天哪 Eric
You heard me. Wait.
你听到我说的了 等一下
You're much more useful to Mr. Beale in here.
你在这对Beal来说更有帮助
But, Hetty, this...
但是 Hetty
Alert Callen and Sam. Let them know we found our mole.
通知Callen和Sam 让他们知道我们找到内鬼了
We should probably talk about this.
我们是不是应该好好谈一下这件事
Okay, okay, okay.
好 好 好
We'll put it down.
我们会把枪放下
Putting it down.
放下了
Oh, Ty...
Ty
Kick the guns to me.
把枪踢给我
Gwenny, come here.
Gwenny 过来
Now!
现在
Pick 'em up.
把抢捡起来
Now...
现在
we are going to move
我们要
slowly...
慢慢的
and calmly out of here.
稳当的离开这里
Back it up.
往后退
Back...
退
Back it up.
往后退
That's good.
很好
Close it, Beale.
关上 Beal
I don't know the code.
我不知道密♥码♥
Close it.
关上
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Do not let them out of your sight.
别让他们离开你的视线
Damn it. It's fried. We gotta get out of here.
NND 这东西烧坏了 我们必须出去
Nell, you got eyes on them?
Nell 你看到他们了么
No, but I can hear them. Where are they?
不能 但是我可以听到他们 他们在哪
I don't know. Eric, if you can hear me,
我不知道 Eric 如果你能听到我说话
give us a clue as to where you are.
给我们提示一下你在哪
Stop right there. Now.
在这停下 现在
Eric... Lift up your shirt.
Eric 掀起你的衣服
What?!
什么
Do it.
快点
Where is it?
在哪
I should have known.
我就知道
Give it to me.
交给我
Okay.
好
But we have to keep moving. The best bet...
但我们必须继续走 最好的打算
Oh, shoot.
坏了
Nell? Eric?
Nell Eric
Callen.
Callen
I need you to take the carport door off lockdown
我需要你把汽车棚的门打开
so we can get in.
这样我们才能进来
Okay. Well, please hurry up. Brown is trying
好的 请快一点 Brown正在打算
to get Eric out of the building as his hostage.
把Eric作为人♥质♥逃出大楼
We'll be there in six minutes.
我们六分钟就到
Four. Five.
四分钟 五分钟
Err on the side of caution.
谨慎点
Have I ever crashed with you in the car?
我以前有没有过带着你撞车
Yeah. A lot of times.
有过 很多次
Well, those were all intentional.
那些都是故意的
Lucky me.
我真幸运
Ty. Stay put.
Ty 呆着别动
How do we get out of here? Look,
我们要怎么出去
Look Carl, just put the gun...
听着 Carl 只要把枪
Get me out of here
让我出去
or I'll kill you.
否则我就杀了你
Give it to me.
给我
Mr. Beale can't come to the phone right now
Beale先生现在不能接电♥话♥
because he's about to die
要是你们不赶紧退下
if you don't back the hell off.
他就死定了
How do we know he isn't already dead?
我们怎么知道他不是已经死了
I'm fine. Just do as he says.
我很好 只要照他说的做
I don't want to die in this old building.
我不想死在这个老楼里
Old building.
老楼里
He's taking him through the burn room service area.
他正带着他走向燃烧室
Smart boy.
聪明孩子
Callen, Eric is leading him down into the basement storage area.
Callen Eric正带着他走地下室贮藏区
What the hell are you playing?
你♥他♥妈♥在玩什么
You want a way out of here-- this is it.
你要逃出去的通道 这就是
This leads to the basement storage area.
这里通向地下室贮藏区
It's outside the containment zone.
在隔离区之外
You can exit to the street from there.
你可以从那里到大街上
You may just live through this after all, Beale.
你可能真能逃过这一劫 Beale
But I doubt it.
不过我深表怀疑
Go.
走
Which way?
哪一边
I don't know. I've only ever seen the blueprints.
我不知道 我只见过蓝图
You lying little geek.
你这个撒谎的小怪胎
No, they-they changed everything around
不 他们改了周围所有东西
when they put the new furnaces in.
来装新的熔炉
All right.
好吧
You've actually been really helpful, Beale.
你其实还挺有帮助的
I almost hate to kill you.
我几乎不想杀你了
Beale?
Beale
Come out here right now,
赶紧出来
or I will shoot you like a dog.
否则我就跟杀狗一样毙了你
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表