Sounded like something Deeks would say.
听起来像是Deeks会说的话
Oh, God, you're right.
哦 天哪 你说得对
Think I held my breath underwater too long?
你觉得是不是我在水下憋气憋的时间太长了
What's the blast radius of a nuclear weapon
十千吨♥当量核武器水平
with a ten-kiloton yield detonated at ground level?
引爆的爆♥炸♥范围有多大
I like cheese.
我喜欢奶酪
You're fine.
你啥事儿没有
Look...
看
if this whole thing
如果这整件事
is about somebody wanting to get to Hetty...
都是关于某人想要对付Hetty
maybe it's time we just hand her over.
可能刚刚我们把她扔出去了
So you guys twins? Huh?
所以你俩是双胞胎 哈
My friend, uh, Darrel Dinkins
我的朋友 呃 Darrel Dinkins
had a twin-- unborn twin, actually--
有个双胞胎 事实上 是没出生的双胞胎
in his armpit. It wasn't, like, a full twin,
在他的胳肢窝里 不是那种完整的胎儿
it was just like a big cyst but it had teeth
就像是一个长了牙齿的囊肿
and hair and... Do you ever shut up?
还有头发和 你能闭嘴吗
What are you talking about, man?
你在说什么呢 老兄
I'm just trying to make conversation, here.
我可是想和你们俩聊聊呢
You know what I mean? I'm trying to interact.
你知道我什么意思 就是想和你交流一下而已
This guy, huh?
你看这个家伙
Obviously the grumpy twin.
一看就是脾气暴躁的双胞胎之一
I have to get back to Ops.
我必须要回行动中心去了
Fine. Go.
没问题 去吧
I have to get back to Ops.
我也必须要回那里去了
To...
要去
Nope. Gonna...
不行 是吗
just gonna sit here.
我看我就继续坐着好了
This okay? Just back down...
这样行了吧 就坐着
Oh!
天啊
So we're doing this, huh?
所以 接下来我们干点什么好呢
What do you guys do for fun?
伙计们 平时你们都玩些什么
Tweedledee and Tweedledum?
辨认谁是老大 谁是老二嘛
Let's go back to the beginning.
我们重头开始
Who was Jack Simon?
Jack Simon到底是谁
He was a Marine.
他是一名陆战队军人
A Marine you were engaged to?
一个你已经订婚了的陆战队员
Mm-hmm.
嗯 是的
A long time ago.
但那是很久以前了
The CIA believes
中♥央♥情报局认为
Jack Simon was the White Ghost--
Jack Simon就是帮助那个塔♥利♥班♥的
a Western civilian helping the Taliban.
一名西方人 白色幽灵
We all know how accurate
我们都知道
the CIA Intel is, don't we?
中♥央♥情报局的网络是多么精准 是吧
Was your fiance the White Ghost?
你的未婚夫究竟是不是白色幽灵
There was no White Ghost.
这个世界上根本就没有什么白色幽灵
So you went halfway around the world
所以你花了几个月的时间
for several months chasing misinformation?
跨越了大半个地球 就是为了追踪一条错误的情报
Looks that way.
你可以这么想
During which time,
有一段时间
you were kidnapped by the Taliban.
你被塔♥利♥班♥绑♥架♥了
How'd that happen?
这是怎么发生的
What do you mean, how did that happen?
你什么意思 什么叫怎么发生的
Why were you off the forward operating base alone?
你为什么独自离开前方作战基地
I was following a lead.
我只是服从指示而已
In hostile territory, by yourself,
在到处都是敌人的前线 你孤身一人
without telling anyone where you were going
没有告诉任何人你究竟要去哪儿
and what you were doing?
要做什么
That's stupid
这不是愚蠢至极吗
or intentional.
或者说 你是蓄意为之
Either way, it cost the taxpayers
不管怎么说 我们无缘无故
several million dollars for the operation
花了纳税人几百万美金
to get you back,
只是为了救你回来
including $1 million in cash
其中还有一百万现金
that was paid to your captors,
是付给绑♥架♥你的人
and that seems extraordinary,
这很不寻常呀
considering it's been this government's policy
毕竟我们政♥府♥的政策一直是
that we don't negotiate with terrorists.
不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈条件
Do you have any idea
你想没想过
how many guns, bombs,
这些钱能帮助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥制♥造♥多少枪 多少炸♥弹♥
U.S. Deaths that money will finance?
会造成多少无辜的美国人枉死
Do you have any idea
那你想没想过
what I went through in captivity?
被俘虏时 我过的是什么日子
Think they bought it?
你觉得他们会上当么
It's hard to say.
这不好说
My guess is they watch all of her houses.
我的推测是 他们一直在监视着她所有的住所
All right, where do you want me?
好吧 你需要我在哪儿等着
Upstairs.
楼上
Hopefully Kensi and Deeks will be free of Wallace
希望在我们遇到更多敌人之前
before we get any company.
Kensi和Deeks能从Wallance那儿逃出来
Oh, it's about time.
噢 终于结束了
They're done!
他们完事咯
Hey, did you finish your book report?
嗨 你的调查完事了吗
All right, my turn.
好了 现在该我的了
We're done for now.
已经全部结束了
We'll be in touch.
我们会和你保持联♥系♥的
Oh...
哎
You're missing out,
你走的太早了
'cause I know where the bodies are buried.
因为我知道尸体埋在哪儿
I also know the Colonel's 11 herbs and spices.
我也知道了上校的那11种药草和香料在哪儿
That's right, secret recipe.
没错 都是秘方哈
See you later.
晚些见咯
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
好 当然好 为什么会不好呢
I don't know, what'd they ask you about?
我不知道 他们都问你什么了
Um... just Hetty.
嗯 就是Hetty
Uh... Afghanistan.
还有 阿富汗
You want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
Nope.
不
I always find that it helps me when I talk about the...
我觉得 每次当我把那些烦恼的事情说出来的时候
things that are bothering me.
我都会觉得很舒服 很有帮助
That's funny, 'cause, um...
这倒是很有意思 因为
...it never helps when you're bothering me.
每次都你烦我的时候这个方法根本就没有用
Touche.
说得好
Except I'm being serious.
但是 我是认真的
Come on, partners don't keep secrets.
来嘛 讲吧 拍档之间不应该有秘密呀
Partners?
拍档
I mean, that's what we are, right?
我们不就是吗 对吧
We're partners.
我们是拍档
Come on.
来吧
Low five.
击个掌
Hit me.
拍我一下
Don't leave me hanging.
别让我一个人悬在这儿
You didn't really even connect.
手都没有完全碰上
You gotta make good contact,
至少也要转个身什么的吧
otherwise it doesn't count.
否则这根本就不作数
Oh, my God. Come here.
哦 天啊 过来让哥抱抱
It's okay.
没事的
I just want to forget what happened.
我真想忘了发生过什么
I know you do.
我知道
I know you do, but you can't.
我知道你想忘 但是忘不掉
And the harder you try,
而你越努力去遗忘
the harder it's just gonna fight back, trust me.
它越会浮现出来 相信我
You just gotta let it out.
你只是要好好哭一场
You gotta make peace with it.
然后就会平静下来
But that takes time.
但是这需要时间
I'm so much tougher than this.
我足够坚强
I know you are.
我知道
You're tougher than me, and that's tough.
你比我要坚强 非常坚强
Even with this...
就算有这些
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表