You have any disgruntled employees or workers who were recently fired?
有任何不满的员工或者工人最近被解雇了吗
No.
没有
This is a good company.
这个公♥司♥氛围很好
Excuse me. Peter,
不好意思 Peter
we have something.
我们发现了点东西
Last week, Doug got an e-mail inviting him
上周 Doug接到一封电子邮件
to a military R & D conference in Oahu.
邀请他参加在瓦胡岛的军事研发的会议
I-It looked legit.
这个看起来是合法的
But the conference doesn't exist.
但是这个会议并不存在
The e-mail didn't come from the Navy.
邮件并不是从海军那边发送的
I clicked on the agenda, which seemed to be in PDF format.
我点击了日程 它看上去是PDF格式的
But actually contained
但实际上包含了
an executable file that embedded software
一个执行文件 可将一个软件
on his hard drive.
嵌入他的硬盘
Software that could steal his username and password?
可以偷取他的用户名和密♥码♥的软件吗
Yes. Giving them access
是的 这样他们就有办法
to all the weapon systems.
接触到所有的武器系统
That is the likely possibility.
这种可能性最大
I wonder who else clicked on that e-mail. Army, Navy,
我在想还有谁点击了那封邮件 陆军 海军
Air Force, Marines?
空军 海军陆战队
Houston, we got a problem.
休斯顿 我们有麻烦了【本句台词为电影名称】
G's in the wrong place.
字母G放错了地方
Yeah? Where do you want me? Not you. The letter.
你想让我去哪 不是你 是这个字母
Should be
应该
before the numbers. Got a "T."
在这些数字之前 找到了个T
We're still missing two numbers.
我们还缺两个数字
Should be good enough for the twins.
这些对那对双胞胎来说应该足够了
Eric, Nell, do your thing.
Eric Nell 开工
Oh, I'm working it.
我已经在查了
Searching the DMV right now.
正在搜索车管所记录
Hey.
嘿
Hey. What do you got there?
嘿 你拿的什么啊
Eh. A little, uh, snack, in case we're hungry.
就是点儿零食 以防咱们饿了
Mmm. Just the green ones?
就只有绿的吗
Yeah, left over from St. Patty's Day.
对呀 圣帕特里克节剩下的
Interesting. Food in Ops.
有意思 在指挥中心里吃东西
Hetty know about this?
Hetty知道吗
Got it.
找到了
Hey, Callen.
嘿 Callen
What do you got, Nell?
Nell 有什么发现
So, the exploding boat is registered
那辆爆♥炸♥的船登记在
to one Stanley Maslow, DDS.
牙外科博士Stanley Maslow的名下
DDS? He's a dentist.
牙外科博士 他是名牙医
We got an address.
我们查到地址了
Eric, are you eating in Ops?
Eric 你是在指挥中心里吃东西呢吗
No.
不是
He lives in Simi Valley.
他住在Simi Valley
You guys can be there in 30 minutes.
你们30分钟就能到
I hate the drive to Simi Valley.
我讨厌开车去Simi Valley
I hate dentists.
我讨厌牙医
Hey, you're lucky. I usually play tennis
你们运气很好 我早上不上班时
on my morning off.
通常会去打网球
Please, have a seat. No, that'sthat's fine.
请坐 不 不用了
Thank you. So, uh, how can a dentist help the Navy?
谢谢 身为牙医的我有什么能帮到海军的吗
Well, it's about your boat.
是关于你的船
There was a-a missile test this morning,
今早进行了一场导弹测试
and I'm sorry to say that something went wrong
我很抱歉 出了些问题
and your boat was hit.
你的船被击中了
Damaged?
损坏了吗
Destroyed.
是彻底毁了
How is that possible?
怎么可能发生这种事
And-and what the hell is the Navy doing testing a missile
而且海军怎么可能在Marina Del Rey码头
in Marina Del Rey?
进行导弹测试
Marina Del Rey?
Marina Del Rey码头
Yeah, that's where it's docked.
是啊 船就停在那
Do you have any idea what that boat is worth?
你们知不知道那船值多少钱啊
I did upgrades.
我还做了升级改装
Dr. Maslow, your boat wasn't at the marina.
Maslow医生 你的船不在码头里
It was off the Ventura coastline.
它停在Ventura海岸之外
That's impossible.
不可能
Oh, my God.
我的天
My son's been living on that boat.
我儿子住在那艘船上
He's a-a college student.
他是名大学生
Spends school nights down there and comes home on the weekends.
上学时晚上住在那里 周末回家
Oh, thank God. He's okay.
谢天谢地 他没事
"All-nighter, big project,
熬了一晚上 大作业
crashed on friend's sofa."
在朋友沙发上凑合了一晚
Okay. So...
好了 那么
how the hell did my boat get from the marina
我的船到底是怎么离开码头
to the Ventura coast?
开到Ventura
Well, that's something we're gonna have to figure out.
这就是我们要调查的事情
Do you have any enemies, Dr. Maslow?
你有没有什么对头 Maslow医生
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
I get along pretty well with everyone.
我和每个人都相处得不错
What about your son? He have any enemies?
你儿子呢 他有没有仇家
My son?
我儿子
Look, Wyatt's a bit of a loner.
听着 Wyatt有一点孤僻
He has been since his mother died.
自他母亲去世后他就这样了
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
He's thrown himself into his work.
他一心扑在他的学业上
Architecture.
建筑专业
Look, he rubs people the wrong way-- I get that--
听着 说他激怒别人 我接受
but not enough for anyone to want to... kill him.
但不至于惹来杀身之祸
One other thing,
还有件事
we found some fentanyl in the wreckage.
我们在残骸里发现了一些止痛剂
I'm a volunteer dentist for the Smile Squadron.
我是微笑组织的一名志愿牙医
Yeah, we-we cruise
没错 我们去
down to Ensenada and give free dental work to the poor.
Ensenada为穷♥人♥提供免费的牙医援助
Fentanyl's used for wisdom teeth extractions,
止痛剂用于拔智齿
stuff like that. You left narcotics unattended?
之类的治疗 你把麻醉剂放在那无人看管
It was locked up in the hold with 20 other boxes of supplies.
它和其他20箱物资一起锁在货舱里
And the boat was docked behind a locked gate in the marina.
而且船停在码头里 码头的门也锁着
Least it was
至少上次
last time I saw it.
我看的时候是这样
Sure hope the Navy's got deep pockets.
当然希望海军有足够的钱赔我
Yep. I don't like dentists.
没错 我不喜欢牙医
His boat is more important than his son.
他的船比他儿子还重要
That fentanyl story, very sketchy.
止痛剂那件事 说得太简略了
Better keep an eye on this guy.
最好盯着点这家伙
My thoughts exactly.
我也这么想
I text with my daughter.
哥可是这么跟我女儿发短♥信♥滴
Come on.
走吧
There he is. That's our guy.
他在那 他就是我们要找的人
Deeks. Yeah.
Deeks 是的
Wyatt Maslow? Detective Deeks,
Wyatt Maslow 我是Deeks警探
LAPD. This is Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS.
洛杉矶警局的 这位是NCIS的特别探员Kensi Blye
My dad told me
我爸爸跟我说了
to expect you.
你们会找我
Sorry, I can't shake hands.
不好意思 不能跟你们握手
Did you make this?
这是你做的吗
It's stunning.
真漂亮
Quite the master with the X-Acto knife,
使用美工刀的大♥师♥啊
You should see what I can do
你们应该看看我用3D打印机
with a 3-D printer.
做出来的作品
When were you last at the marina?
你最后一次去码头是什么时候
Yesterday morning. Uh, left the boat about 7:00 a.m., I guess.
昨天早上 我想大概早上7点离开船的
How did it end up in Ventura? We're gonna review
它怎么会到了Ventura 我们会查看
the security footage.
监控录像
You know anyone that would want to hurt you?
你知道有人想伤害你吗
No.
没有
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表