All right, tilt the screen towards you.
好的 把屏幕向你倾斜
Slowly.
缓缓的
Good news is you just leveled out.
好消息是你现在已经保持了平衡
Bad news is I'm is flying blind?
坏消息是我现在是在盲目飞行
Yup. The screen's dead, but the tablet is still alive.
对 虽然黑屏了了 但是平板还可以工作
The gyro is still controlling the altitude.
陀螺仪还在控制着高度
All right, how do I turn this thing?
好的 我要怎么让它转向
Apply pressure to the left thumb control.
左手拇指下压
Now, slowly bank it to the right.
现在轻轻向右推
You're doing great. It's turning.
你做的很好 它正在转向
Hold that line, Callen.
保持航线 Callen
It's heading back towards
它正往回飞向
the construction site.
建筑工地
Dump it in the northeast corner of the lot.
把它扔到场地的东北角
I have eyes on the drone.
我看到无人机了
I've lost control.
我已经失去控制
The gyro's not responding.
陀螺仪失去响应
Drone's heading towards the dock!
无人机正在冲向船坞
The drone went offline.
无人机掉线了
Callen, we need to reconnect it.
Callen 我们要重新连接上它
Press down on both thumb keys
两个拇指一起按下去
at the same time.
同时
Now try the upper left-hand corner.
现在试试左上角
Okay, I'm back online.
好了 重新上线了
It's heading towards me, but I...
它正在向我冲过来 但是
I'm not controlling it.
我没有在控制它
The homing function was engaged when the tablet
当平板再次上线
went back online.
它的自导功能就开启了
It's coming for the tablet.
它在冲向平板
Blast radius?
爆♥炸♥范围
100 feet.
100 英尺
Callen?
Callen
Callen, do you copy?!
Callen 你能听到么
I'm good.
我很好
All I'm saying is,
我想说
you had all those acres of open land,
那么大一块地方
and you had to bring that thing down right next to all of us.
你非要把它砸到我们大家旁边
It was full of explosives and I was flying it blind.
里面全是炸♥药♥ 我还在盲飞
Let's take the "It's gonna
我们先不说
blow the whole world u"" Thing out of the equation.
这个能把你炸的魂儿都没了这件事
Flying that drone was pretty cool, right?
操纵那架无人机挺酷的 是吧
Don't.
你别
Don't what?
别干什么
Don't go out and buy one of those things.
别出去买♥♥那玩意儿
Nah, that's not my thing.
那不是我♥干♥得出来的
I was just curious how you felt about it, that's all.
我只是好奇你对这事怎么看的
It was pretty cool.
是挺酷的
That's what I thought.
我就知道
So, I went searching online.
我上网搜索了一下
We should get a drone of our own.
我们应该买♥♥个自己的无人机
Go in 50-50.
咱俩一半一半
A drone of our own?
咱俩自己的无人机
I hate robots, any kind of robot.
我讨厌机器人 任何机器人
Why do you think
你以为我为什么
I returned that-that Roomba thing you gave me?
把你给我的自动吸尘器退回去了
So, you don't want to join a drone club, maybe enter
你不想加入个无人机的俱乐部 可能
a competition, have a little high-altitude family photo time?
参加个比赛什么的 从高处拍几张家庭照片
How do you know you weren't meant
你怎么知道你不是注定
to fly one of these things?
要驾驶这种东西的
Don't fight your destiny, G.
不要跟命运作斗争 G
Don't fight it!
放弃斗争吧
Granger said
Granger说
you wanted to see me?
你想见我
I do. Let's sit.
是的 咱们坐下聊
Okay.
好的
It's been a long day.
今天真是漫长啊
Take a load off, Ms. Jones.
休息一下吧 Jones小姐
All right.
好的
What you did today...
你今天所做的
what you've consistently been contributing,
一直以来你所做的贡献
has not gone... unnoticed.
大家都有目共睹
Oh.
嗯
Well, I was just trying to help the team.
我也只是想为团队提供帮助
Is this whiskey?
这是威士忌吗
Pappy Van Winkle.
Pappy Van Winkle牌
Oh, boy.
天啊
Wow.
哇哦
I didn't think I liked whiskey.
没想到我好威士忌这口儿
For four generations,
肯塔基州的
the Van Winkles of Kentucky have been making whiskey.
Van Winkles一家家传四代酿造威士忌
But not like anyone else,
但与其他酿造工艺不同
they use wheat instead of rye.
他们用小麦替代黑麦
Well, thank you for sharing it with me.
谢谢你邀请我一起喝
I'm sure you're aware
我相信你很清楚
that a multitude of
这些年来
potential undercover agents have come under my command
我手下的很多人后来都成为了
over the years.
卧底探员
Yes, ma'am.
我很清楚
Most of them viewed
他们中的大部分人
their predecessors as road maps.
将他们的前辈视为指路明灯
They read their resumes as recipes to be followed.
他们将前辈的履历视为仿效的范本
But you've never made an effort to do that.
但你却从未朝这方面努力
No. No, I haven't.
是 我的确没有
But you still want to do covert work?
但你还是想执行秘密任务
Be an undercover agent?
成为一名卧底探员
Yes. More than anything, I do.
是的 那是我最想做的事
But you don't want to get there
但你不想通过固有的方式
doing it as it's been done?
达到这个目标
I don't know if I can.
我不确定自己是否能做到
So, you'd risk
所以你宁愿
not attaining the goal you hold most dear,
冒着无法实现自己终极目标的风险
because you feel
因为你觉得
compelled to follow your own path?
你要坚持走自己的路
I'm not big
我既没有
or overwhelmingly athletic.
强壮的身体和灵活的拳脚
I'm not an amazing sniper.
也不是出色的狙击手
To be honest with you, Hetty,
Hetty 说句真心话
going in undercover scares me.
我甚至害怕执行卧底任务
I'm never going to be like
我没办法成为别人那样
the others, and I know that.
这点我心里清楚
I can't do the things that they do in the way that they do them,
我没办法用他们的方式完成任务
because I have to do them my way,
我不得不用自己的方式
even if that means
即使这意味着到最后
never making it.
我也无法实现目标
Amazing what happened...
Van Winkles一家
when the Van Winkles made whiskey... their way.
独特的酿酒方式才是最令人感到惊艳的
Hmm.
嗯
Drink up... Ms. Jones.
干杯 Jones小姐
Yes, ma'am.
好的
Hey, there's my partner.
嘿 我搭档在这里呢
Nice flying, Nell.
Nell 飞得漂亮
You did the hard part.
是你搞定了最困难的部分
Way to go, sister.
干得好 妹子
Thanks, lady.
谢谢你 K姐
Wait a second, is that...? Am I seeing libations here?
等等 那不是 我是发现有人在这畅饮呢吗
My treat
我请客
for my team.
敬我的队伍
Good job.
干得漂亮
There's, uh,
我柜子里
some Maker's in my cabinet.
有Maker牌的波旁威士忌
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表